|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a flashback, what does Louise say to Earl about a rabbit?
(a) we are all tired of eating rabbit.
(b) we only raised rabbits to sell to white folks.
(c) nobody eats rabbits anymore.
(d) I don't know how to cook a rabbit.
2. What does Laura say she needs from Malcolm?
(b) a place to stay.
(c) a recommendation.
(d) subway fare.
3. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
(a) they were originally monkeys.
(b) they went to Africa to settle.
(c) they were from a swamp.
(d) they were black people.
4. What method does Baldwin use to show flashbacks to Malcolm's early life?
(a) images on the car windshield.
(b) images in Malcolm's sun glasses.
(c) images in the rearview mirror.
(d) images in the windows of building.
5. To whom does Luther write about Malcolm?
(a) the preseident.
(b) the governor.
(c) the leader.
(d) Malcolm's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm say Luther is the first to do in the prison?
2. What is the paper Luther talks about with Malcolm and Sydney?
3. What do the Klan members accuse Earl of doing?
4. What does Luther tell Malcolm all black people are?
5. What rule does Mrs. Swerlin say she got from her father and that she lives by?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)