|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
(a) that Malcolm is running dope.
(b) that Malcolm is a Muslim minister.
(c) that Malcolm is now married.
(d) that Malcolm is hiding from the law.
2. Why does Malcolm think Shorty wants to set him up with a particular woman?
(a) because she thinks Malcolm is white.
(b) he wants Malcolm to break in one of his whores.
(c) if she puts out for Malcolm, Shorty will know she is cheating on him.
(d) he wants Malcolm to find out if she is a virgin.
3. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
(a) she cleans their toilets and cooks their food.
(b) she washes their windows every Saturday.
(c) she walks their dogs.
(d) she babysits their small children.
4. Who is Shorty referring to when he speaks about ofays?
(a) white people.
(b) office workers.
(c) old folks.
(d) uppity black people.
5. What does Malcolm say when the policeman says bloodshed never solved anything?
(a) he says it could, given a chance.
(b) he says it might solves something now.
(c) he says why not find out?
(d) he says it did when the blood was ours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Laura's old man?
2. What discouraging thing does Mr. Ostrovski do to Malcolm?
3. Who does Earl say is the prophet God has sent to the blacks in America?
4. What is everyone saying about Malcolm as he refuses to eat pork?
5. What is the evidence that Earl did not commit suicide?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)