|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the fair, young mulatto woman hanging out clothes?
(a) Laura, Malcolm's one true love.
(b) Daisy Little, Malcolm'sd grandmother.
(c) Sophia, Malcolm's mistress.
(d) Louise Little, Malcolm's mother.
2. Who does Louise face one night at suppertime?
(a) the Welfare Society.
(b) the Ku Klux Klan.
(c) her white neighbors.
(d) the Sheriff.
3. Who is Sidney?
(a) Laura's boyfriend.
(b) Luther's son.
(c) Louise's husband.
(d) Malcolm's brother.
4. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
(a) she cleans their toilets and cooks their food.
(b) she walks their dogs.
(c) she babysits their small children.
(d) she washes their windows every Saturday.
5. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
(a) in a breadline.
(b) in an asylum.
(c) in a cafeteria.
(d) in a mosque.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
2. In a flashback, what does Louise say to Earl about a rabbit?
3. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
4. Why do the men in the license plate shop cheer Luther?
5. What job does Shorty teach Malcolm how to perform?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)