|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Shorty teach Malcolm how to perform?
(a) men's room attendant at the Roseland Ballroom.
(b) as a porter at the train station.
(c) becoming a pimp.
(d) selling daily newspapers.
2. What city had Laura never heard of?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Lansing, Michigan.
(c) Hoboken, NJ.
(d) Marietta, Georgia.
3. What name is Malcolm given in Dakar?
(a) El Haji Malik El Shabazz.
(c) Ali Hussein.
4. Malcolm says "That cat who says he's in utilities actually is in utilities ___________________________."
(a) when he reads the customers' meters
(b) when he ain't riding his bicycle for the gas company.
(c) when he runs an extension cord from his neighbor's house.
(d) when he goes in to pay his bill.
5. What do the Klan members accuse Earl of doing?
(a) trying to make a name for himself.
(b) forming a Black Liberation Army.
(c) preaching insurrection against the president.
(d) stirring up the bad niggers in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm say he feels like when he walks the streets of Harlem?
2. Why is Malcolm led away by the prison guards?
3. Why does Malcolm make fun of the deacon?
4. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
5. What does the white Welfare Worker want to do?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)