|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
2. What does Laura say she needs from Malcolm?
(b) a recommendation.
(c) a place to stay.
(d) subway fare.
3. What metaphor does Laura use to describe her condition?
(a) a lot of rags tied together.
(b) a dress that is mended many times.
(c) a torn dress.
(d) a dress that is past mending.
4. What is the importance of meeting the Leader?
(a) he knows all the black civil rights leaders.
(b) he has the plans for a revolution.
(c) he leads the Black Muslim community in America.
(d) he has a large church in Harlem.
5. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
(a) that she is proof blacks and whites can get along.
(b) that she is more whte than they are.
(c) that she might be their daughter or sister.
(d) that she is proud of her black culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sidney witness on the streets as he delivers his papers?
2. What does Malcolm think about Luther's hype?
3. What is Luther's first advice to get Malcolm out of prison?
4. Who is Laura's old man?
5. Malcolm says "That cat who says he's in utilities actually is in utilities ___________________________."
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)