|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to meet Malcolm now that he is out of prison?
(a) the Preacher.
(b) the Leader.
(c) the Numbers Runner.
(d) the Judge.
2. Why does Laura sound grateful for the subway money?
(a) so her old man won't beat her when she gets home.
(b) so she doesn't have to turn another trick.
(c) so she can get home before her old man.
(d) so she doesn't have to beg on the streets.
3. What does Luther tell Malcolm about using his fists?
(a) we have to learn how to use our heads.
(b) we have to learn how to look innocent.
(c) we have to fight only white inmates.
(d) we have to practice boxing.
4. What is the name given to Malcolm during a fist fight in prison?
5. Who is Sophia?
(a) Malcolm's white lover.
(b) Malcolm's sister.
(c) Malcolm's grandmother.
(d) Malcolm's fantasy girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Laura say she will never go to Malcolm's Temple?
2. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
3. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
4. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
5. What happens to Malcolm after his mother is taken away?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)