|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at night when the Little family has gone to bed?
(a) Louise has a miscarriage.
(b) Earl is shot in his bed.
(c) the Klan burns down their house.
(d) a storm arises.
2. Why do the gathered crowd and the firemen all stand looking at the house burn down?
(a) the house is too far gone to save.
(b) they are all white.
(c) there are explosions going on inside the house.
(d) the fire is too hot to get near.
3. What does the white Welfare Worker want to do?
(a) make Louise find a full time job.
(b) talk Louise into leaving the city.
(c) remove Louise's children.
(d) deny Louise any assistance.
4. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
(a) in an asylum.
(b) in a mosque.
(c) in a breadline.
(d) in a cafeteria.
5. What is the symbolism of the new glasses and a pawnshop watch lying on a towel?
(a) it symbolizes clean thought and clear vision.
(b) it symbolizes time and infinity.
(c) it symbolizes good versus evil.
(d) it symbolizes Malcolm's release from prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luther's complaint about the white press?
2. What does Laura say she needs from Malcolm?
3. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
4. What does Malcolm's father believe is the real homeland of his people in America?
5. What does Luther tell Malcolm before he leaves the prison?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)