|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hinton's condition in the jail?
(a) he is on a hunger strike.
(b) he is praying loudly.
(c) he is raving mad.
(d) he is unconscious.
2. What is everyone saying about Malcolm as he refuses to eat pork?
(a) that he is trying to starve himself to death.
(b) that he is losing his mind.
(c) that he is alergic to pork.
(d) that he is watching his weight.
3. Who does Laura say wears the sky like an overcoat?
(a) a sea gull.
(d) a pilot.
4. What are Laura's parting words to Malcolm?
(a) you're still as stupid as you always were.
(b) you're fooling yourself, you know.
(c) you're still the dreamer.
(d) you're still the nicest boy I ever met.
5. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
(a) she cleans their toilets and cooks their food.
(b) she babysits their small children.
(c) she walks their dogs.
(d) she washes their windows every Saturday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Louise tell little Malcolm he was born?
2. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
3. Who does Earl say is the prophet God has sent to the blacks in America?
4. As a youth, what are Malcolm and Laura doing that gets the crowd roaring?
5. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)