|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Malcolm X compare his movement with the early Christians in the Roman catacombs?
(a) fearing for their lives.
(b) preparing for the overthrow of the Empire.
(c) getting ready to die.
(d) planning a peace movement.
2. What does Earl say will be the outcome of their moving out of town?
(a) they won't have any income.
(b) it will be the same wherever they go.
(c) God will help them find a better place.
(d) the Klan will go after someone else.
3. What invitation does the Egyptian extend to Malcolm?
(a) joining a traveling party to Jedda.
(b) going to the Grand Mosqaue in Cairo.
(c) staying in his houe in Cairo.
(d) having a meal with his brothers.
4. Why is Malcolm led away by the prison guards?
(a) for not working.
(b) for playing the numbers.
(c) for fighting.
(d) for cursing.
5. What job does Shorty teach Malcolm how to perform?
(a) men's room attendant at the Roseland Ballroom.
(b) as a porter at the train station.
(c) becoming a pimp.
(d) selling daily newspapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the police station the night Hinton is beaten, what is the symbolism of the Muslim ministers?
2. Who helps Malcolm get clearance from the High court?
3. What metaphor does Laura use to describe her condition?
4. Who is Sophia?
5. What does Malcolm accuse Paul of wanting when he tries to fix him up with a girl?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)