|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm say Luther is the first to do in the prison?
(a) give him advice.
(b) call him by his name.
(c) light his cigarette.
(d) figure out his problem.
2. What does Malcolm say when Laura says he is nice?
(a) that he is not nice and Laura's grandmother is right about him.
(b) that he is only nice to people who are nice to him.
(c) that she may not agree when she knows him better.
(d) that he was raised by his mother to be a nice boy.
3. Where is Malcolm walking with two pairs of shoes tied and thrown over his shoulder?
(a) on the beach with Laura.
(b) on the way to school.
(c) on the railroad tracks.
(d) on a basketball court.
4. Who is the one-eyed preacher?
(a) a man in prison who preaches Islam.
(b) the Reverend leader of the Klan.
(c) Marcus Garvey.
(d) Earl Little, Malcolm's father.
5. What does the man on the plane say to Malcolm about the Movement that worries Muslims in the Middle East?
(a) it is casting a bad reflection on Arabic Muslims.
(b) it is not using the Arabic language.
(c) it is exclusively for blacks.
(d) the Leader is not ordained.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
2. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
3. What course is Miss Betty teaching when Luther, Malcolm, and Sidney eavesdrop?
4. What is disturbing to the policemen at the station the night Hinton was beaten?
5. What is the significance of the name El-Haji Malik El Shabazz?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)