|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Laura's parting words to Malcolm?
(a) you're fooling yourself, you know.
(b) you're still the dreamer.
(c) you're still the nicest boy I ever met.
(d) you're still as stupid as you always were.
2. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
(a) that Malcolm is running dope.
(b) that Malcolm is hiding from the law.
(c) that Malcolm is a Muslim minister.
(d) that Malcolm is now married.
3. How many Afro-Americans does Malcolm say are daily exploited in America?
(a) twenty-two million.
(b) one hundred million.
(c) ten million.
(d) sixteen million.
4. What does Betty discover from Sidney?
(a) that Sidney is jealous of Malcolm.
(b) that there is a blackout on news about Malcolm.
(c) that Malcolm requested no coverage of his work.
(d) that the Leader is about to promote Malcolm.
5. What is Luther's complaint about the white press?
(a) they don't print in words blacks can understand.
(b) they don't print anything at all about the black community.
(c) they don't print anything to give blacks pride in themselves.
(d) they don't print news of whtie atrocities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to meet Malcolm now that he is out of prison?
2. Who is Sophia?
3. Why does Laura sound grateful for the subway money?
4. How does Archie outfit Malcolm with new clothes?
5. What does Luther say about public reaction to JFK's assassination?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)