|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
(a) that God is color blind.
(b) that Allah put people in the sun to make them dark.
(c) that God is black.
(d) that Allah created only black people.
2. What is Laura's comment after Malcolm says that black people don't have to suffer like they do?
(a) that he sounds like her grandmother.
(b) that he is crazy as a loon.
(c) that he is buying a lie.
(d) that he comes from Mars.
3. As a youth, what are Malcolm and Laura doing that gets the crowd roaring?
4. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
(a) the Audubon Ballroom.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Yankee Stadium.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
5. Why does Malcolm say he does not write to his mother in the asylum?
(a) he doesn't think they let her have mail.
(b) he doesn't know what to say to her.
(c) he thinks his letters will only cause trouble.
(d) he is trying to make her forget him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Malcolm get clearance from the High court?
2. Why does the insurance company not pay up on Earl's life insurance?
3. How does Malcolm X compare his movement with the early Christians in the Roman catacombs?
4. What is Malcolm's response when the police tell them to return in the morning?
5. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)