|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
(a) they went to Africa to settle.
(b) they were from a swamp.
(c) they were black people.
(d) they were originally monkeys.
2. What happens to Malcolm after his mother is taken away?
(a) he goes into foster care.
(b) he goes to the reformatory.
(c) he runs away.
(d) he goes to live with his grandmother.
3. What is Hinton's condition in the jail?
(a) he is unconscious.
(b) he is raving mad.
(c) he is praying loudly.
(d) he is on a hunger strike.
4. What does Earl say will be the outcome of their moving out of town?
(a) the Klan will go after someone else.
(b) it will be the same wherever they go.
(c) God will help them find a better place.
(d) they won't have any income.
5. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
(a) because Malcolm is touching her.
(b) because she is cold.
(c) because Malcolm's hand is cold.
(d) because she is afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
2. Why does Malcolm make fun of the deacon?
3. What happens to Earl Little?
4. What is the paper Luther talks about with Malcolm and Sydney?
5. What does Malcolm point out to Luther in his study?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)