|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm say when Laura says he is nice?
(a) that he is only nice to people who are nice to him.
(b) that he was raised by his mother to be a nice boy.
(c) that she may not agree when she knows him better.
(d) that he is not nice and Laura's grandmother is right about him.
2. What is the importance of meeting the Leader?
(a) he has a large church in Harlem.
(b) he leads the Black Muslim community in America.
(c) he knows all the black civil rights leaders.
(d) he has the plans for a revolution.
3. Who is Sophia?
(a) Malcolm's sister.
(b) Malcolm's white lover.
(c) Malcolm's fantasy girlfriend.
(d) Malcolm's grandmother.
4. Where does Malcolm go to deliver a speech in New York?
(a) Radio city Music Hall.
(b) Central Park.
(c) the Audubon Ballroom.
(d) the theresa Hotel.
5. After Malcolm is shot dead and is buried, what are Betty's last words?
(a) nood night, sweet Prince.
(b) I tried to tell you.
(c) you are present when you are away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
2. What is the symbolism of the new glasses and a pawnshop watch lying on a towel?
3. What credit does Luther take?
4. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
5. What does Malcolm accuse Paul of wanting when he tries to fix him up with a girl?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)