|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Malcolm holds Laura's hand, why does she shiver?
(a) because she is cold.
(b) because Malcolm is touching her.
(c) because Malcolm's hand is cold.
(d) because she is afraid.
2. What images accompany Malcolm's statement that the white man is in no moral position to accuse anyone else of hate?
(a) black people cleaning toilets.
(b) police dogs used on black children and cattle prods on men.
(c) Southern Sheriffs helping old ladies across the street.
(d) overcrowded prison cells for black prisoners.
3. What does Betty discover from Sidney?
(a) that there is a blackout on news about Malcolm.
(b) that Malcolm requested no coverage of his work.
(c) that the Leader is about to promote Malcolm.
(d) that Sidney is jealous of Malcolm.
4. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
(a) in a breadline.
(b) in a mosque.
(c) in a cafeteria.
(d) in an asylum.
5. What famous historical figure do Malcolm and Shorty talk about on Boston Commons?
(a) Paul Revere.
(b) George Washington.
(c) George Washington Carver.
(d) Dred Scott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Betty been hearing about Malcolm?
2. What is the effect of Malcolm's trying to appear serious?
3. What does Malcolm observe as his plane lands in Saudi Arabia?
4. What is the paper Luther talks about with Malcolm and Sydney?
5. What does Malcolm tell Betty about the Movement?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)