|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luther's first advice to get Malcolm out of prison?
(a) let his hair go natural.
(b) write an apology letter to the warden.
(c) hire a good lawyer.
(d) not eat any more pork.
2. What is Hinton's condition in the jail?
(a) he is unconscious.
(b) he is on a hunger strike.
(c) he is praying loudly.
(d) he is raving mad.
3. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
(a) all are without exception.
(b) most of them are.
(c) some of them are.
(d) none of them are.
4. What does Luther tell Malcolm all black people are?
(a) a sub-species.
(b) an accident of nature.
(c) a lost tribe of Israel.
(d) a nation.
5. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
(a) the back room at Shorty's.
(b) the parole office.
(c) the prison license plate shop.
(d) the courthouse in Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm say about awakening the black man and telling the white man the truth about himself?
2. What is Betty's concern about their family?
3. How does Louise respond when she is called a half-white bitch by Klan members?
4. What does Malcolm say turns the heads of foolish women?
5. What does Laura want instead of coffee?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)