|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm about Allah?
(a) that Allah put people in the sun to make them dark.
(b) that Allah created only black people.
(c) that God is black.
(d) that God is color blind.
2. What does Laura say she needs from Malcolm?
(a) a recommendation.
(b) subway fare.
(d) a place to stay.
3. Why does Malcolm say he does not write to his mother in the asylum?
(a) he doesn't know what to say to her.
(b) he thinks his letters will only cause trouble.
(c) he doesn't think they let her have mail.
(d) he is trying to make her forget him.
4. What does Luther say about public reaction to JFK's assassination?
(a) they are trying to pin it on black Muslims.
(b) the whole country is in mourning.
(c) they are happy because of JFK's civil rights stand.
(d) the nation is looking for a scapegoat.
5. What does Malcolm say he feels like when he walks the streets of Harlem?
(a) like he lived there in another lifetime.
(b) like an animal being hunted down.
(c) like someone raised from the dead.
(d) like a stranger in a strange land.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Malcolm introduce himself at the police station?
2. Why do the gathered crowd and the firemen all stand looking at the house burn down?
3. Where does Louise tell little Malcolm he was born?
4. Where is Malcolm walking with two pairs of shoes tied and thrown over his shoulder?
5. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)