|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm want that has become a point of disagreement between him, Luther, and the Leader?
(a) he wants it to be more political.
(b) he wants it to be more mainstream.
(c) he wants it to compromise more.
(d) he wants it to be more subdued.
2. What does Luther have to say about what Malcolm does to his hair?
(a) that he is ashamed of who he is.
(b) that he looks really nice.
(c) that he's fooling himself.
(d) that he won't have money to do it in prison.
3. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
(a) the time when they can ride at the front of a bus.
(b) that their skin may bleach white.
(c) that they will be good slaves to the white man.
(d) the things in heaven that white people have on Earth.
4. What method does Baldwin use to show flashbacks to Malcolm's early life?
(a) images in the rearview mirror.
(b) images on the car windshield.
(c) images in the windows of building.
(d) images in Malcolm's sun glasses.
5. What does Malcolm think about Luther's hype?
(a) it must be some kind of test for him.
(b) it must be something metaphysical.
(c) it must be good because Luther is never wrong.
(d) it must be a way to control him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura say she did for Daniel?
2. What has Betty been hearing about Malcolm?
3. Why is Malcolm not at the Lancing High School dance?
4. What does Luther tell Malcolm about the first people ever created?
5. Who is Sophia?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)