|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luther tell Malcolm all black people are?
(a) a sub-species.
(b) an accident of nature.
(c) a lost tribe of Israel.
(d) a nation.
2. What does Sydney say about black women in a Muslim household?
(a) they are like queens.
(b) they are subservient.
(c) they rule the roost.
(d) they are equal to men.
3. What name is Malcolm given in Dakar?
(a) El Haji Malik El Shabazz.
(c) Ali Hussein.
4. Over what does Malcolm challenge the Sunday Bible Teacher?
(a) whether Jesus actually lived.
(b) whether Jesus actually raised from the dead.
(c) whether Jesus was nothing more than a prophet.
(d) whether Jesus was white.
5. What does Luther say about white men being devils?
(a) most of them are.
(b) all are without exception.
(c) some of them are.
(d) none of them are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sidney tell Malcolm X he was asked to do?
2. What is the setting for the beginning of Part 2 of the scenario?
3. Why does Malcolm think they might make him class president at school?
4. What method does Baldwin use to show flashbacks to Malcolm's early life?
5. What do some women say that puzzles Malcolm?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)