|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the news Judge Merritt brings to Malcolm at the Swerlin house?
(a) that he will have two more years of probation.
(b) that he will not have to go to the reform school.
(c) that he will still have to serve out his sentence.
(d) that his mother attempted suicide.
2. How does Archie outfit Malcolm with new clothes?
(a) on his credit card.
(b) borrowing from a friend about Malcolm's size.
(c) from a closet of stolen goods.
(d) with cash he made running numbers.
3. After Malcolm disobeyed the Honorable Messenger, what punishment was handed out to Malcolm?
(a) he was silenced for 90 days.
(b) he was put under house arrest.
(c) he was defrocked permanently.
(d) he was sent to Saudi Arabia.
4. Who does the traveling companion say are heroes to young Egyptians?
(a) Malcolm and Cassius Clay.
(b) Malcolm and JFK.
(c) Malcolm and Cat Stevens.
(d) Malcolm and Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. How does Betty think Sidney looks as she leaves the newspaper office?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Malcolm tell Sidney to call when he reports the mob on the street?
2. What does Malcolm say about Miss Stella who says she is with an old family?
3. What does Laura say ministers always are when they hear about real life?
4. Why is Malcolm led away by the prison guards?
5. Where is Louise seen telling someone not to feed that boy no pig?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)