|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sidney's question that indicates he fears for Malcolm and his family?
(a) Do you always know where Malcolm goes?
(b) Does Malcolm carry a gun?
(c) Does Malcolm have a bodyguard?
(d) Do you and Malcolm have any money saved?
2. What discouraging thing does Mr. Ostrovski do to Malcolm?
(a) he tells him he cannot be Class President.
(b) he reminds Malcolm that he is a black boy.
(c) he reports everything to the police.
(d) he tells him he cannot become a lawyer.
3. What is going on at the Hotel Theresa?
(a) Malcolm is announcing the formation of a new mosque.
(b) Malcolm is apologizing for his rash words.
(c) Malcolm is converting to Christianity.
(d) Malcolm is abandoning the Movement.
4. What does Sydney say about black women in a Muslim household?
(a) they are equal to men.
(b) they are like queens.
(c) they rule the roost.
(d) they are subservient.
5. Who wants to meet Malcolm now that he is out of prison?
(a) the Leader.
(b) the Judge.
(c) the Numbers Runner.
(d) the Preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Luther write about Malcolm?
2. How does Archie outfit Malcolm with new clothes?
3. Why is Malcolm not at the Lancing High School dance?
4. What does the white Welfare Worker want to do?
5. What does Luther tell Malcolm before he leaves the prison?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)