|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sidney?
(a) Malcolm's brother.
(b) Louise's husband.
(c) Laura's boyfriend.
(d) Luther's son.
2. What does Sidney reveal to Malcolm about Luther's dealings with the Honorable Messenger?
(a) that he wanted his sons to be adopted by the Leader.
(b) that he kept the Leader from excommunicating Malcolm.
(c) that he always made sure the Leader did not trust him.
(d) that he praised Malcolm to the Leader.
3. What does Malcolm point out to Luther in his study?
(a) that Luther has lost touch with the people.
(b) that Luther is where he is because of Malcolm.
(c) that Luther loves his gold watch more than the people.
(d) that Luther has forgotten his love of the Movement.
4. What does Malcolm want that has become a point of disagreement between him, Luther, and the Leader?
(a) he wants it to be more mainstream.
(b) he wants it to be more political.
(c) he wants it to be more subdued.
(d) he wants it to compromise more.
5. What does Malcolm tell Betty about the Movement?
(a) it has changed from what it was.
(b) it gave him life.
(c) it is a big fraud.
(d) it destroyed his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther say black Christians pray for?
2. What does Laura say she needs from Malcolm?
3. What does Luther tell Malcolm all black people are?
4. What is Luther's complaint about the white press?
5. Why does Malcolm make fun of the deacon?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)