|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hinton's condition in the jail?
(a) he is on a hunger strike.
(b) he is raving mad.
(c) he is unconscious.
(d) he is praying loudly.
2. What is Sidney's question that indicates he fears for Malcolm and his family?
(a) Do you and Malcolm have any money saved?
(b) Does Malcolm carry a gun?
(c) Do you always know where Malcolm goes?
(d) Does Malcolm have a bodyguard?
3. Where is Malcolm planning to go?
(a) to Indonesia.
(b) to San Francisco.
(c) to Mecca.
(d) to Dafar.
4. What do some women say that puzzles Malcolm?
(a) that he finally got Betty.
(b) that he should learn to lay down the law.
(c) that he should carry Betty over the doorsteps.
(d) that Betty finally got him.
5. What does Betty tell Malcolm is her real problem?
(a) she is lonely.
(b) she is afraid.
(c) she is preganat again.
(d) she feels useless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luther's complaint about the white press?
2. How do Malcolm's children understand their father is at home even when he is away?
3. Who is seated next to Malcolm on the Lufthansa plane?
4. Why does Lorraine think it is strange that Malcolm met her husband, Luther, in prison?
5. What does Malcolm use to confront Luther?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)