|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lorraine say she became a member of the Movement?
(a) when she was sixteen-years-old.
(b) right after Luther came home.
(c) when Luther went to prison.
(d) soon after sydney was born.
2. What rule does Mrs. Swerlin say she got from her father and that she lives by?
(a) not to make friends with people others do not like.
(b) not to listen to what people say about your friend.
(c) not to make friends with bad people.
(d) not to expect too much from your friends.
3. What does Malcolm use to confront Luther?
(a) his adultery.
(b) his criminal record.
(c) his embezzlement.
(d) his ordering Malcolm's death.
4. How does Malcolm introduce himself at the police station?
(a) Rev. Malcolm X of the Black Brotherhood.
(b) Minister Malcolm Little of Temple Faith.
(c) Minister Malcolm X of Temple Number Seven.
(d) Lawyer Malcolm Little of the Seventh district.
5. Who does Louise face one night at suppertime?
(a) the Welfare Society.
(b) her white neighbors.
(c) the Ku Klux Klan.
(d) the Sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Shorty teach Malcolm how to perform?
2. Who does the traveling companion say are heroes to young Egyptians?
3. How does Archie outfit Malcolm with new clothes?
4. What is disturbing to the policemen at the station the night Hinton was beaten?
5. What credit does Luther take?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)