|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sidney?
(a) Luther's son.
(b) Malcolm's brother.
(c) Louise's husband.
(d) Laura's boyfriend.
2. What is Laura's comment after Malcolm says that black people don't have to suffer like they do?
(a) that he is crazy as a loon.
(b) that he sounds like her grandmother.
(c) that he is buying a lie.
(d) that he comes from Mars.
3. Who does Malcolm meet at the subway?
4. Why does Laura say she will never go to Malcolm's Temple?
(a) her old man won't go for it.
(b) she hates religion.
(c) she can't picture Malcolm as a minister.
(d) she feels content with her own religion.
5. What does Laura want instead of coffee?
(a) a drink.
(b) something to eat.
(c) just to talk.
(d) a glass of milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm have to say about his names?
2. Why does Malcolm think Shorty wants to set him up with a particular woman?
3. Where is Malcolm planning to go?
4. What do the Klan members accuse Earl of doing?
5. What method does Baldwin use to show flashbacks to Malcolm's early life?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)