|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shorty think Malcolm is doing with his religious talk?
(a) coming up with a new hustle.
(b) trying to prove he is insane.
(c) making fun of the white guards.
(d) finding something to occupy his time.
2. What does Betty discover from Sidney?
(a) that Sidney is jealous of Malcolm.
(b) that the Leader is about to promote Malcolm.
(c) that there is a blackout on news about Malcolm.
(d) that Malcolm requested no coverage of his work.
3. What name is Malcolm given in Dakar?
(b) El Haji Malik El Shabazz.
(d) Ali Hussein.
4. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
(a) Yankee Stadium.
(b) Times Square.
(c) the Audubon Ballroom.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
5. What discouraging thing does Mr. Ostrovski do to Malcolm?
(a) he reminds Malcolm that he is a black boy.
(b) he reports everything to the police.
(c) he tells him he cannot be Class President.
(d) he tells him he cannot become a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Afro-Americans does Malcolm say are daily exploited in America?
2. What are other black leaders saying on national television?
3. Why does Malcolm think Shorty wants to set him up with a particular woman?
4. What does Malcolm use to confront Luther?
5. What does Laura find out about Malcolm as they visit?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)