1. What method does Baldwin use to show flashbacks to Malcolm's early life?
(a) images on the car windshield.
(b) images in Malcolm's sun glasses.
(c) images in the rearview mirror.
(d) images in the windows of building.
2. What is the first terrifying image from Malcolm's childhood?
(a) the burning down of his father's church.
(b) Ku Klux Klan members threatening his mother.
(c) images of a great fire in his neighborhood.
(d) his father being whipped by the Klan.
3. As the screenplay opens, where is Malcolm scheduled to speak that evening?
(a) Times Square.
(b) the Audubon Ballroom.
(c) Yankee Stadium.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
4. What does Malcolm's father believe is the real homeland of his people in America?
(a) the North of the United States.
(c) the State of Georgia.
(d) the Caribbean Islands.
5. What name is Malcolm given in Dakar?
(b) Ali Hussein.
(d) El Haji Malik El Shabazz.
6. What does Malcolm have to say about his names?
(a) I have no name really.
(b) I have had so many names.
(c) I have names given by God.
(d) My name is Legion.
This section contains 5,930 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)