|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer tell Tod about Faye?
2. Who is waiting for Tod when he returns to his office?
3. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
4. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
5. What do the men do after the rooster is killed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain why Tod is so persistent in his pursuit of Faye even though she has told him she cannot love him. Is Tod obtuse? Is he a hopeless romantic? Or does he simply think he will wear down Faye's resistance with his persistence?
Essay Topic 2
Describe a day in Homer Simpson's life after he meets Faye Greener. What has Faye's presence meant to Homer's life? Why is Homer elated about Faye? What scares him about her presence in his life?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Mrs. Jenning. What does she look like? What was her past? How has she created a business that will sustain her? Does she seem comfortable with her new life?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)