|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faye do when Tod kisses her?
2. What does Tod think about Faye?
3. Who is Faye dancing with when Tod goes back into the house?
4. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
5. Who invites Tod to dinner the next night?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of Harry Greener's death? For the entertainment industry? For Faye? For Tod?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Homer's cottage. Why did he choose it? Is it consistent with Homer's personality? Does it reflect him or not? Why did the author put Homer in this setting?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Earle Shoop. Why is Faye attracted to him? What is the nature of their relationship? What are Earle's intentions toward Faye? Is she ignorant of these or does she want to push the limits of her life just to see what will happen?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)