Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
2. What does Tod think about Faye?
3. Why does Tod visit the Greeners almost every night?
4. What is Faye doing when Tod goes to the apartment?
5. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the metaphor of the piles of movie set debris Tod encounters while looking for Faye.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Faye take an interest in Homer Simpson? Why is Homer too shy to even speak when he brings wine and flowers to the Greener apartment? What is it about Homer that makes Tod befriend him?
Essay Topic 3
Explain why Tod is so persistent in his pursuit of Faye even though she has told him she cannot love him. Is Tod obtuse? Is he a hopeless romantic? Or does he simply think he will wear down Faye's resistance with his persistence?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)