|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
2. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
3. What do Tod and Faye do while Harry sleeps?
4. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
5. What does Homer tell Tod about Faye?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Earle Shoop. Why is Faye attracted to him? What is the nature of their relationship? What are Earle's intentions toward Faye? Is she ignorant of these or does she want to push the limits of her life just to see what will happen?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the metaphor of the piles of movie set debris Tod encounters while looking for Faye.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Tod view the people he sees as potential models or subjects of his paintings? What is the author telling the reader by Tod's fixation? Is Tod a realist or a romantic?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)