|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
2. What does Tod think about Faye?
3. Why does Tod visit the Greeners almost every night?
4. What is Faye doing when Tod goes to the apartment?
5. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the unusual setting of Claude Estee's house. What is Claude trying to communicate about himself through the style of the house and its eccentricities? Does Tod feel comfortable there? Why does Tod return there at the end of the story?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Faye take an interest in Homer Simpson? Why is Homer too shy to even speak when he brings wine and flowers to the Greener apartment? What is it about Homer that makes Tod befriend him?
Essay Topic 3
Describe a typical day in the life of Homer Simpson. How does he spend much of his time. Who are his friends? Who does he talk to? How does he take his meals? How does he get to sleep?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)