|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod think when he sees Harry in his coffin?
2. Who is waiting for Tod when he returns to his office?
3. What happens when Faye returns?
4. What does Tod do on the day of Harry's funeral?
5. What does Homer tell Tod about Faye?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe a typical day in the life of Homer Simpson. How does he spend much of his time. Who are his friends? Who does he talk to? How does he take his meals? How does he get to sleep?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of Harry Greener's death? For the entertainment industry? For Faye? For Tod?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Tod view the people he sees as potential models or subjects of his paintings? What is the author telling the reader by Tod's fixation? Is Tod a realist or a romantic?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)