|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
2. What does Tod think about Faye?
3. Where does Earle come from?
4. How does Homer feels about the situation in his house?
5. What does Homer tell Tod about Faye?
Essay Topic 1
Why does the author insert a character like Abe Kusich who is a dwarf? How does Tod accept Abe's presence in his life? What does Abe mean for Tod? For the story?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of Harry Greener's death? For the entertainment industry? For Faye? For Tod?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Faye Greener. Why is Tod so infatuated with her even though she is younger than he? How can Tod look beyond Faye's shallow and self-centered personality and want to spend time with her? What does Faye represent for Tod?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)