|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry tell Tod one night when Tod stops in to see the Greeners?
(a) Faye is asleep
(b) Faye is at work
(c) Faye is sick in bed
(d) Faye has gone out
2. Why does Tod visit the Greeners almost every night?
(a) Faye cooks supper
(b) He is bored
(c) His apartment is being painted
(d) Harry is ill
3. What does Faye do when Tod kisses her?
(a) Returns the kiss
(b) Slaps him
(c) Breaks away quickly
(d) Smiles and leaves
4. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
(a) Go to college
(b) Start a vaudeville act
(c) Work in Mrs. Jenning's brothel
(d) Sell silver polish
5. In addition to Homer and Tod, who is another of Faye's suitors?
(a) Claude Estee
(b) Earle Shoop
(c) Cecil B. DeMille
(d) Abe Kucich
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod decide about Harry?
2. What is the living arrangement at Homer's now?
3. What does Tod decide to do?
4. What is Earle Shoop's profession?
5. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)