|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
(a) Ignore him
(b) Shoot him
(c) Stab him
(d) Strike him
2. What does Tod think about all the movie sets he sees?
(a) They would make great portrait backgrounds
(b) He cannot wait until he can design sets like these
(c) He is tired of how fake everything is in Hollywood
(d) He wants to become an actor
3. What does Homer tell Tod about Faye?
(a) She went to work early
(b) She is at Mrs. Jenning's house
(c) She left with all her things
(d) She went to church
4. In what condition does Tod find Homer?
(a) Sitting naked in a tub of cold water
(b) Sitting in the dark in his night clothes
(c) Curled up asleep on the couch
(d) Lying flat on his back watching TV
5. Where is Faye?
(a) At the race track
(b) At the mall
(c) At the movies
(d) At the library
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
2. Who is Faye dancing with when Tod goes back into the house?
3. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
4. Who is Mrs. Johnson?
5. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)