|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Earle Shoop's profession?
(a) Stunt Man
(d) Rodeo Cowboy
2. How does Homer feels about the situation in his house?
(a) It is intolerable
(b) It will wear itself out soon
(c) It is a great party
(d) It is just what he wanted
3. How often does Earle pay for dinner?
(b) Most of the time
(d) Every time
4. What is the living arrangement at Homer's now?
(a) Homer has married a girl from his hometown
(b) Homer and Tod are rooming together
(c) Homer is renting his spare bedroom to an acting student
(d) Homer takes care of the household and Faye rests and shops
5. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
(a) Clears his throat
(b) Coughs and groans
(c) Short bursts of laughter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod think about Harry's mannerisms?
2. What is Tod determined to do?
3. What do Tod and Faye do while Harry sleeps?
4. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
5. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)