|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
(a) It goes sour
(b) They get married
(c) He shoots her
(d) She stabs him
2. What does Tod think about Harry's mannerisms?
(a) He cannot help how he behaves
(b) He is unaware of what he is doing
(c) He is trying to get Tod to feel sorry for him
(d) They must have developed on the stage
3. What does Tod think when he sees Faye?
(a) She has never looked more beautiful
(b) She should marry him
(c) She is about to faint from grief
(d) She is drained from mourning
4. How often does Earle pay for dinner?
(c) Every time
(d) Most of the time
5. How does Homer feels about the situation in his house?
(a) It is a great party
(b) It will wear itself out soon
(c) It is intolerable
(d) It is just what he wanted
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Johnson?
2. What does Tod think about Faye?
3. What is Tod determined to do?
4. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
5. What happens at the San Bernardino Arms?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)