|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tod go the next morning in spite of a huge hangover?
(a) The studio
(b) Claude's house
(c) Homer's house
(d) Mrs. Jenning's house
2. What does Homer tell Tod about Faye?
(a) She is at Mrs. Jenning's house
(b) She went to work early
(c) She left with all her things
(d) She went to church
3. What does Tod decide he must do?
(a) Paint Faye's portrait
(b) Find Faye's movie set and talk to her
(c) Put Faye out of his mind
(d) Send Faye a letter
4. Who goes to Homer's house with Tod?
(a) Mrs. Jenning
5. Who invites Tod to dinner the next night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faye do when Tod kisses her?
2. What does Tod think when he sees Faye?
3. How often does Earle pay for dinner?
4. What is revealed at the beginning of Chapter 16?
5. What happens at the San Bernardino Arms?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)