|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
2. What does Tod decide to do?
(a) Buy a condo
(b) Stop chasing Faye
(c) Take acting lessons
(d) Move back home
3. What is Tod determined to do?
(a) Demand that Faye go out with him
(b) Forget about Faye
(c) Leave Faye alone
(d) Keep chasing Faye
4. What does Faye do on the day after Harry's funeral?
(a) Moves out of the apartment
(b) Sells Harry's car
(c) Gives away Harry's clothes
(d) Sells the silver polish inventory
5. What does Tod think about all the movie sets he sees?
(a) He is tired of how fake everything is in Hollywood
(b) They would make great portrait backgrounds
(c) He cannot wait until he can design sets like these
(d) He wants to become an actor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod think about Harry's mannerisms?
2. Where does Earle take Faye and Tod?
3. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
4. What happens when Faye returns?
5. What do the men do after the rooster is killed?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)