|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
(a) If they ever stop performing
(b) If they suffer less than others
(c) If they are happy
(d) If they are sad
2. Why does Tod cringe when he sees Faye in her black dress and hat?
(a) Her dress is inappropriate for a funeral
(b) There are tear stains on her collar
(c) He knows what she did to earn the money to pay for it
(d) He does not think she looks good in black
3. What does Tod think when he sees Faye?
(a) She is drained from mourning
(b) She has never looked more beautiful
(c) She is about to faint from grief
(d) She should marry him
4. Where does Tod go the next morning in spite of a huge hangover?
(a) Homer's house
(b) Mrs. Jenning's house
(c) Claude's house
(d) The studio
5. What does Harry tell Tod one night when Tod stops in to see the Greeners?
(a) Faye has gone out
(b) Faye is sick in bed
(c) Faye is asleep
(d) Faye is at work
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
2. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
3. What is Tod determined to do?
4. What do the men do after the rooster is killed?
5. Where does Earle take Faye and Tod?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)