|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tod visit the Greeners almost every night?
(a) He is bored
(b) His apartment is being painted
(c) Faye cooks supper
(d) Harry is ill
2. Who is waiting for Tod when he returns to his office?
3. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
(a) Claude and Abe
(b) Earle and Mig
(c) Earle and Tod
(d) Earle and Mary
4. What is Faye doing when Tod goes to the apartment?
(a) Sobbing in her pillow
(b) Crying into a bath towel
(c) Talking on the phone
(d) Drinking coffee
5. What does Tod think when he sees Faye?
(a) She is drained from mourning
(b) She should marry him
(c) She is about to faint from grief
(d) She has never looked more beautiful
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod decide he must do?
2. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
3. What does Tod notice about Faye's room?
4. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
5. Where does Earle come from?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)