|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faye say about Homer?
(a) He is strictly home cooking
(b) He is the nicest guy she ever met
(c) He is going to get dumped
(d) He is as stupid as a potted plant
2. What does Faye do when Tod kisses her?
(a) Breaks away quickly
(b) Smiles and leaves
(c) Returns the kiss
(d) Slaps him
3. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
(a) Ignore him
(b) Stab him
(c) Strike him
(d) Shoot him
4. Who is Faye dancing with when Tod goes back into the house?
5. Where does Tod go the next morning in spite of a huge hangover?
(a) The studio
(b) Mrs. Jenning's house
(c) Claude's house
(d) Homer's house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod want to do before Harry's funeral?
2. What do the men do after the rooster is killed?
3. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
4. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
5. What does Tod decide to do?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)