|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Faye returns?
(a) Tod has cooked dinner
(b) Harry has moved out
(c) Tod is still there
(d) Harry has called for takeout
2. What does Tod think when he sees Faye?
(a) She has never looked more beautiful
(b) She is about to faint from grief
(c) She is drained from mourning
(d) She should marry him
3. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
(a) They get married
(b) It goes sour
(c) She stabs him
(d) He shoots her
4. How is Faye dressed the next time Tod sees her?
(a) Like a hat check girl
(b) Like Judy Garland
(c) Like Florence Nightingale
(d) Like a Napoleonic army cook
5. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
(a) Stab him
(b) Ignore him
(c) Strike him
(d) Shoot him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod see when he finds the Waterloo set?
2. What does Tod think when he sees Harry in his coffin?
3. Who invites Tod to dinner the next night?
4. Why does Faye cut Tod off?
5. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)