|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Homer is dead
(b) Tod is dead
(c) Faye is dead
(d) Harry is dead
2. What can Tod see about Harry?
(a) He is very tired
(b) He has a new car
(c) He has a new shirt
(d) He is very ill
3. What does Faye share with Tod?
(a) Ideas for movie scripts
(d) Harry's clothes
4. What does Faye do with a champagne cocktail?
(a) Tries to force Homer to drink it
(b) Pours it on the floor
(c) Puts strawberries in it
(d) Drinks it in one gulp
5. What does Faye say about Homer?
(a) He is going to get dumped
(b) He is as stupid as a potted plant
(c) He is strictly home cooking
(d) He is the nicest guy she ever met
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faye wearing?
2. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
3. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
4. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
5. What happens when Abe tries to dance with Faye?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)