|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Faye cut Tod off?
(a) She has to go to work
(b) She is going out
(c) She is tired
(d) She is bored
2. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
(a) A club
(b) A ballgame
(d) The movies
3. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
(a) Strike him
(b) Stab him
(c) Ignore him
(d) Shoot him
4. What does Tod think about all the movie sets he sees?
(a) He is tired of how fake everything is in Hollywood
(b) He cannot wait until he can design sets like these
(c) He wants to become an actor
(d) They would make great portrait backgrounds
5. What does Harry tell Tod one night when Tod stops in to see the Greeners?
(a) Faye has gone out
(b) Faye is at work
(c) Faye is sick in bed
(d) Faye is asleep
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
2. What is Earle Shoop's profession?
3. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
4. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
5. What do Tod and Faye do while Harry sleeps?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)