|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Homer spend most of his time?
(a) The movies
(b) His patio
(c) The dog track
(d) The museum
2. What does Homer do when his loneliness overcomes him?
(a) Writes letters
(b) Watches TV
(d) Goes to a movie
3. Where did Homer live before he moved to California?
(a) Portland, Indiana
(b) Waynesville, Iowa
(c) Waukesha, Wisconsin
(d) Waynesville, Ohio
4. What color is the building?
(a) off white
(b) diluted mustard
(c) buff beig
(d) flamingo pink
5. Why does Homer leave the room?
(a) The woman screams at him
(b) The woman reclines suggestively
(c) The woman falls asleep
(d) The woman pays him the overdue rent
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the answer to #27 wearing in the picture?
2. What is Tod watching as the story begins?
3. Who are the subjects for Tod's most recent painting?
4. What is the name of the building where Tod lives/
5. What does Homer see in the woman's hotel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tod spend so much time at the Greeners' apartment?
2. What are the circumstances of Abe's being injured at Homer's house?
3. Explain how Tod gets in his own way when trying to make any progress with Faye.
4. How did Tod come to live at the San Bernardino Arms?
5. In what way does Tod think he might be able to get closer to Faye?
6. Why is Tod unsure about Harry's illness at first?
7. How does Faye charm the men when the cock fight is over?
8. How confident is Tod that he can get Faye to fall in love with him?
9. What happens when Tod and Claude arrive at Mrs. Jenning's?
10. What is Tod's experience with Joan Schwartzen?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)