|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod think it would be like to fall on Faye?
(a) A mistake
(c) Jagged edges
2. Who is Harry Greener?
(a) Faye's grandfather
(b) Faye's brother
(c) Faye's uncle
(d) Faye's father
3. Who does Tod begin to keep company with?
(a) Faye's father
(b) Abe Kusich
(c) Claude Estee
(d) Mrs. Jenning
4. Why did Homer move to California?
(a) A new job
(b) Buy a winery
(c) Pursue an acting career
(d) Doctor's suggestion
5. What is noticeable about Abe's physical presence?
(a) He is crippled
(b) He is grossly obese
(c) He is a giant
(d) He is a dwarf
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer have to do to control his hands when excited?
2. What is the scene in one of the bedroom paintings?
3. What is the name of the building where Tod lives/
4. What does Tod think his chances are for getting close to Faye?
5. What does Mrs. Jenning call her customers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Faye react when Tod tries to get closer to her?
2. Who is Claude Estee?
3. How confident is Tod that he can get Faye to fall in love with him?
4. How does Homer manage his infatuation with Faye?
5. Describe Homer's house.
6. How does Tod learn about a sporting house?
7. How does Faye charm the men when the cock fight is over?
8. In addition to having Homer support her, how else is Faye taking advantage of him?
9. What is Tod's opinion of why people come to California?
10. Who is Mrs. Jenning?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)