|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tod begin to keep company with?
(a) Abe Kusich
(b) Faye's father
(c) Claude Estee
(d) Mrs. Jenning
2. Where is Claude waiting for Tod?
(a) On the porch
(b) At the bar
(c) In the den
(d) In the kitchen
3. What does Mrs. Jenning call her customers?
4. Where does Tod spend time with the answer to #62?
(a) The studio
(b) Faye's apartment
(c) The race track
(d) Mrs. Jenning's house
5. Where did Homer live before he moved to California?
(a) Portland, Indiana
(b) Waynesville, Ohio
(c) Waukesha, Wisconsin
(d) Waynesville, Iowa
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claude look like his profession should be?
2. Where does Tod live?
3. What color is the building?
4. What does Joan show Tod in the Estees' backyard?
5. What is the answer to #27 wearing in the picture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What progress is Tod making at getting closer to Faye?
2. Explain how Faye is getting in over her head with all her suitors?
3. How does Faye react when she comes home to find Tod at the apartment even though Harry is asleep?
4. How does Faye charm the men when the cock fight is over?
5. Why does Tod begin spending so much time at the Greeners' apartment?
6. Describe Tod's accommodations in Hollywood.
7. How does Homer meet the woman that is a big part of his painful memories?
8. In what way does Tod think he might be able to get closer to Faye?
9. What is Tod's opinion of why people come to California?
10. What happens when Tod and Claude arrive at Mrs. Jenning's?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)