|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about Claude's appearance that gives away his profession?
(a) His impeccable clothes
(b) His facial expressions
(c) His physique
(d) His hairstyle
2. What is noticeable about Abe's physical presence?
(a) He is grossly obese
(b) He is crippled
(c) He is a giant
(d) He is a dwarf
3. What does Homer drop in the woman's lap?
(a) His wallet
(b) A scarf
(c) A towel
(d) A coat
4. Whose party is Tod going to tonight?
(a) Amanda Greenway
(b) Claude Estee
(c) Faye Greener
(d) Abe Kusich
5. Where is Tod viewing this scene?
(a) A museum
(b) A Broadway stage
(c) A school play
(d) A Hollywood sound stage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod think it would be like to fall on Faye?
2. What does Homer eat for his dinner?
3. Where does Homer put the alarm clock?
4. To what does Tod resign himself as far as Faye is concerned?
5. Who is Tod Hackett?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Homer's personality.
2. What is the significance of Harry's death for Faye?
3. How does Tod learn about a sporting house?
4. Why is Tod unsure about Harry's illness at first?
5. Describe the lonely life that Homer now has in California.
6. Why has Tod come to Hollywood?
7. What happens when Tod and Claude arrive at Mrs. Jenning's?
8. Describe Tod's accommodations in Hollywood.
9. Who is Harry Greener?
10. What happens between Homer and the woman at the hotel?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)