|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod think Abe is when he first sees him?
(a) A minister
(b) A traveling salesman
(c) A pile of laundry
(d) A used car salesman
2. What do Claude and Tod see in the room?
(a) Several men in smoking jackets, sipping brandy
(b) Many video gaming stations
(c) Several games of poker in progress
(d) A French film
3. Why does Faye tell Tod she cannot love him?
(a) He is too old for her
(b) He is not old enough for her
(c) He is neither good-looking nor wealthy
(d) He is from the East
4. Whose party is Tod going to tonight?
(a) Claude Estee
(b) Faye Greener
(c) Amanda Greenway
(d) Abe Kusich
5. What does Tod want to do with the people he meets?
(a) Take them to dinner
(b) Paint them
(c) Make friends
(d) Interview them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Faye's new boyfriend?
2. What is especially unusual about the two bedrooms?
3. Why did Homer move to California?
4. What career did Mrs. Jenning take on?
5. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Homer's personality.
2. How does Faye react when Tod tries to get closer to her?
3. Why has Tod come to Hollywood?
4. Explain how Faye and Homer's relationship begins to go bad.
5. Explain the circumstances in which Tod met Abe Kusich.
6. How does Tod learn about a sporting house?
7. Why is Tod so energized to be in Hollywood?
8. How does Tod view the possibility of any relationship with Faye at this point?
9. How does Faye react when she comes home to find Tod at the apartment even though Harry is asleep?
10. How does Tod come to know Homer Simpson?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)