|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the answer to #27 wearing in the picture?
(a) A football shirt
(b) A wedding dress
(c) A harem costume
(d) A suit
2. What does Tod see when he enters his room?
(a) Dirty clothes all over the place
(b) The TV is on
(c) A note under the door
(d) Last night's dirty dishes
3. Where does Tod spend time with the answer to #62?
(a) Mrs. Jenning's house
(b) The race track
(c) The studio
(d) Faye's apartment
4. What does Harry want Homer to do?
(a) Call an ambulance
(b) Open a window
(c) Get him a glass of water
(d) Get Faye who is waiting in the car
5. What is Homer's fear when he takes a nap?
(a) He might not wake up
(b) He will snore too loud
(c) He will have nightmares
(d) He will have a recurring dream
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod take to get home?
2. How long doe Homer sleep?
3. What disease did Homer get?
4. Who is Joan Schwartzen?
5. What does Tod think Abe is when he first sees him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tod's experience with Joan Schwartzen?
2. How does Harry make a living since his vaudeville career is over?
3. Describe Homer's personality.
4. What happens between Homer and the woman at the hotel?
5. What has Tod learned in his relatively brief time in Hollywood?
6. In what way does Tod think he might be able to get closer to Faye?
7. What are the circumstances of Abe's being injured at Homer's house?
8. What progress is Tod making at getting closer to Faye?
9. Who is Mrs. Jenning?
10. How does Tod learn about a sporting house?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)