|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which artists is Tod interested in now?
(a) Renoir and Gauguin
(b) Pollock and Picasso
(c) Monet and Manet
(d) Goya and Daumier
2. What happens to Harry during his sales pitch?
(a) He begins to sweat profusely
(b) He has chest pains and gasps for air
(c) He faints
(d) He forgets the words
3. What does Tod think about Faye's physical presence?
4. How long has Tod been in Hollywood?
(a) Not quite three years
(b) Not quite three months
(c) Not quite three days
(d) Not quite three weeks
5. What is the answer to #27 wearing in the picture?
(a) A wedding dress
(b) A football shirt
(c) A harem costume
(d) A suit
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose party is Tod going to tonight?
2. What was Harry's dream?
3. Who is Joan Schwartzen?
4. What color is the building?
5. What is Homer's personality?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Homer meet the woman that is a big part of his painful memories?
2. Describe the lonely life that Homer now has in California.
3. Why is the cock fight party at his house a turning point for Homer?
4. What were the circumstances of Homer Simpson's move to California?
5. How does Faye charm the men when the cock fight is over?
6. In what way does Tod think he might be able to get closer to Faye?
7. Explain how Faye is getting in over her head with all her suitors?
8. Why does Tod begin spending so much time at the Greeners' apartment?
9. What happens between Homer and the woman at the hotel?
10. How does Tod view the possibility of any relationship with Faye at this point?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)