|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claude offer Tod?
(a) A job
(b) A place to live
(c) A canape
(d) A drink
2. How are the main sections of the house decorated?
(a) Spanish furniture
(c) Early American
(d) English cottage
3. Where does Homer spend most of his time?
(a) The movies
(b) His patio
(c) The museum
(d) The dog track
4. Where does Tod live?
(a) A room in a three-story house
(b) A townhouse
(c) An inn
(d) A hotel
5. In what room does the answer to #17 live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the answer to #27 wearing in the picture?
2. What does Tod think it would be like to fall on Faye?
3. What is Tod's impression of Mrs. Jenning?
4. What does Homer do for Harry and Faye?
5. How does Tod treat Homer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Tod's accommodations in Hollywood.
2. What happens between Homer and the woman at the hotel?
3. How does Tod view the possibility of any relationship with Faye at this point?
4. What is Tod's experience with Joan Schwartzen?
5. How does Homer's life change after meeting Faye?
6. What has Tod learned in his relatively brief time in Hollywood?
7. Who is Harry Greener?
8. How does Faye charm the men when the cock fight is over?
9. Describe the lonely life that Homer now has in California.
10. Why does Tod spend so much time at the Greeners' apartment?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)