|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod not like in the landscape he sees on his way home?
(a) The scruffy landscaping
(b) The dirty kids
(c) The ugly houses
(d) The broken down cars
2. What does Tod take to get home?
(a) A taxi
(b) A bike
(c) A bus
(d) A streetcar
3. Who is the note from?
(a) Faye Greener
(b) Elsa Peretti
(c) Abe Kusich
(d) Alicia Greenway
4. How does Tod treat Homer?
(a) He berates him
(b) He befriends him
(c) He ignores him
(d) He yells at him
5. Whose party is Tod going to tonight?
(a) Amanda Greenway
(b) Claude Estee
(c) Abe Kusich
(d) Faye Greener
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod do after work?
2. Why did Homer move to California?
3. What is the name of the building where Tod lives/
4. What does Tod think about Faye's physical presence?
5. What is the answer to #27 wearing in the picture?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Claude Estee?
2. Explain how Faye and Homer's relationship begins to go bad.
3. Why is Tod unsure about Harry's illness at first?
4. How does the author indicate that Homer has some serious personal issues?
5. Who is Mrs. Jenning?
6. What are Faye's plans now that Harry is dead?
7. How does Tod come to know Homer Simpson?
8. How does Homer meet Faye?
9. Why does Tod begin spending so much time at the Greeners' apartment?
10. In what way does Tod think he might be able to get closer to Faye?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)