|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
(a) The bowling alley
(b) A movie
(c) A bar
(d) A ballgame
2. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
(a) Stab him
(b) Ignore him
(c) Strike him
(d) Shoot him
3. Who did Faye go with?
4. What does Tod think when he sees Harry in his coffin?
(a) Harry was too young to die
(b) Harry looks like he belongs in a minstrel show
(c) Harry had lost a lot of weight
(d) Harry cannot believe the orange suit Harry is wearing
5. What is Faye doing when Tod goes to the apartment?
(a) Talking on the phone
(b) Sobbing in her pillow
(c) Crying into a bath towel
(d) Drinking coffee
6. Why does Faye cut Tod off?
(a) She is bored
(b) She is tired
(c) She is going out
(d) She has to go to work
7. What can Tod see about Harry?
(a) He has a new car
(b) He is very tired
(c) He is very ill
(d) He has a new shirt
8. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
(a) Coughs and groans
(b) Clears his throat
(d) Short bursts of laughter
9. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) Faye's apartment
(b) The Santa Monica pier
(c) The movie studio
(d) A western goods shop
10. What does Tod see when he finds the Waterloo set?
(a) Claude kissing Faye
(b) A battle
(c) Homer Simpson dressed like Napoleon
(d) Faye kissing an actor
11. What does Tod decide about Harry?
(a) He must act even in his sleep
(b) He suffers just as much as anyone else
(c) He is violently ill
(d) He is always faking
12. Why does Faye take particular interest in Claude?
(a) He reminds her of Harry
(b) He invites her to go to a party
(c) He works in the film industry
(d) He is tall, dark and handsome
13. What do the men do after the rooster is killed?
(a) Drink whiskey
(b) Buy another rooster
(c) Go home
(d) Go to Mrs. Jenning's house
14. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
(a) Claude and Abe
(b) Earle and Mig
(c) Earle and Mary
(d) Earle and Tod
15. Where does Tod go the next morning in spite of a huge hangover?
(a) Mrs. Jenning's house
(b) Claude's house
(c) Homer's house
(d) The studio
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod want to do before Harry's funeral?
2. What does Tod think about Faye?
3. Who is Faye dancing with when Tod goes back into the house?
4. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
5. How is Faye dressed the next time Tod sees her?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)