|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer tell Tod about Faye?
(a) She went to work early
(b) She went to church
(c) She is at Mrs. Jenning's house
(d) She left with all her things
2. Who is Faye glad to see come into the apartment?
(d) Mary Dove
3. What does Harry tell Tod one night when Tod stops in to see the Greeners?
(a) Faye is asleep
(b) Faye is sick in bed
(c) Faye has gone out
(d) Faye is at work
4. What does Tod think when he sees Harry in his coffin?
(a) Harry looks like he belongs in a minstrel show
(b) Harry was too young to die
(c) Harry cannot believe the orange suit Harry is wearing
(d) Harry had lost a lot of weight
5. What does Tod decide he must do?
(a) Find Faye's movie set and talk to her
(b) Put Faye out of his mind
(c) Paint Faye's portrait
(d) Send Faye a letter
6. How does Homer feels about the situation in his house?
(a) It will wear itself out soon
(b) It is intolerable
(c) It is just what he wanted
(d) It is a great party
7. Where is Faye?
(a) At the movies
(b) At the race track
(c) At the mall
(d) At the library
8. What can Tod see about Harry?
(a) He has a new car
(b) He has a new shirt
(c) He is very tired
(d) He is very ill
9. What does Tod think about Harry's mannerisms?
(a) They must have developed on the stage
(b) He is trying to get Tod to feel sorry for him
(c) He cannot help how he behaves
(d) He is unaware of what he is doing
10. Why does Tod cringe when he sees Faye in her black dress and hat?
(a) Her dress is inappropriate for a funeral
(b) He does not think she looks good in black
(c) There are tear stains on her collar
(d) He knows what she did to earn the money to pay for it
11. What does Tod want to do before Harry's funeral?
(a) Talk to Faye
(b) Get a new suit
(c) Try Harry's silver polish
(d) Read Harry's will
12. What is Tod determined to do?
(a) Forget about Faye
(b) Keep chasing Faye
(c) Leave Faye alone
(d) Demand that Faye go out with him
13. What does Faye do with a champagne cocktail?
(a) Pours it on the floor
(b) Puts strawberries in it
(c) Drinks it in one gulp
(d) Tries to force Homer to drink it
14. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
(a) Earle and Mig
(b) Earle and Mary
(c) Claude and Abe
(d) Earle and Tod
15. Where does Tod go the next morning in spite of a huge hangover?
(a) Homer's house
(b) Mrs. Jenning's house
(c) Claude's house
(d) The studio
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
2. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
3. What does Tod think when he sees Faye?
4. How much does Claude pay for an old red rooster?
5. What does Tod think about Faye?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)