|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod decide to do?
(a) Move back home
(b) Stop chasing Faye
(c) Take acting lessons
(d) Buy a condo
2. Who is Mrs. Johnson?
(a) The undertaker's wife
(b) The owner of the flower shop
(c) Harry's sister
(d) The janitress
3. What is revealed at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Faye is dead
(b) Harry is dead
(c) Tod is dead
(d) Homer is dead
4. What does Faye say about Homer?
(a) He is as stupid as a potted plant
(b) He is the nicest guy she ever met
(c) He is going to get dumped
(d) He is strictly home cooking
5. What does Tod see when he finds the Waterloo set?
(a) Claude kissing Faye
(b) Homer Simpson dressed like Napoleon
(c) A battle
(d) Faye kissing an actor
6. What is Faye's answer when Tod asks her to sleep with him?
(a) That's all she can think about
(b) She can't because she does not love him
(c) She doesn't say anything but slaps him
(d) She will think about it
7. Where does Tod go the next morning in spite of a huge hangover?
(a) Mrs. Jenning's house
(b) The studio
(c) Claude's house
(d) Homer's house
8. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
(a) Short bursts of laughter
(c) Clears his throat
(d) Coughs and groans
9. Where does Earle come from?
(a) New Mexico
10. Where does Earle take Faye and Tod?
(a) To the bowling alley
(b) To the movies
(c) To the ballgame
(d) To the campsite he shares with other cowboys
11. In what condition does Tod find Homer?
(a) Curled up asleep on the couch
(b) Sitting in the dark in his night clothes
(c) Sitting naked in a tub of cold water
(d) Lying flat on his back watching TV
12. What does Tod decide about Harry?
(a) He is violently ill
(b) He must act even in his sleep
(c) He suffers just as much as anyone else
(d) He is always faking
13. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
(a) They get married
(b) He shoots her
(c) She stabs him
(d) It goes sour
14. Who is waiting for Tod when he returns to his office?
15. What does Tod want to do before Harry's funeral?
(a) Read Harry's will
(b) Get a new suit
(c) Try Harry's silver polish
(d) Talk to Faye
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
2. What happens when Faye returns?
3. What is the living arrangement at Homer's now?
4. How does Homer feels about the situation in his house?
5. How is Faye dressed the next time Tod sees her?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)