|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Faye dancing with when Tod goes back into the house?
2. What does Tod think about Faye?
(a) She is an inspiration
(b) She is shallow and self-involved
(c) She is compassionate
(d) She is brilliant
3. What is the living arrangement at Homer's now?
(a) Homer and Tod are rooming together
(b) Homer takes care of the household and Faye rests and shops
(c) Homer is renting his spare bedroom to an acting student
(d) Homer has married a girl from his hometown
4. What does Tod want to do but Faye cuts him off?
(a) Go to dinner
(b) Go bowling
(c) Go for a walk
(d) Talk some more
5. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
(a) A club
(b) A ballgame
(c) The movies
6. Who is Mrs. Johnson?
(a) Harry's sister
(b) The undertaker's wife
(c) The owner of the flower shop
(d) The janitress
7. In addition to Homer and Tod, who is another of Faye's suitors?
(a) Cecil B. DeMille
(b) Claude Estee
(c) Earle Shoop
(d) Abe Kucich
8. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
(a) Strike him
(b) Shoot him
(c) Ignore him
(d) Stab him
9. What does Tod decide about Harry?
(a) He suffers just as much as anyone else
(b) He is violently ill
(c) He is always faking
(d) He must act even in his sleep
10. What does Faye say about Homer?
(a) He is strictly home cooking
(b) He is going to get dumped
(c) He is as stupid as a potted plant
(d) He is the nicest guy she ever met
11. What is revealed at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Harry is dead
(b) Homer is dead
(c) Faye is dead
(d) Tod is dead
12. How does Homer feels about the situation in his house?
(a) It will wear itself out soon
(b) It is a great party
(c) It is just what he wanted
(d) It is intolerable
13. What does Faye do when Tod kisses her?
(a) Breaks away quickly
(b) Slaps him
(c) Returns the kiss
(d) Smiles and leaves
14. Why does Faye cut Tod off?
(a) She is going out
(b) She is tired
(c) She is bored
(d) She has to go to work
15. What is Tod determined to do?
(a) Keep chasing Faye
(b) Leave Faye alone
(c) Demand that Faye go out with him
(d) Forget about Faye
Short Answer Questions
1. In what condition does Tod find Homer?
2. What do Tod and Faye do while Harry sleeps?
3. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
4. How is Faye dressed the next time Tod sees her?
5. How much does Claude pay for an old red rooster?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)