|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Abe tries to dance with Faye?
(a) Faye throws her drink on him
(b) Faye just laughs at him
(c) He gives up and goes home
(d) Earle knocks him unconscious
2. In addition to Homer and Tod, who is another of Faye's suitors?
(a) Earle Shoop
(b) Cecil B. DeMille
(c) Abe Kucich
(d) Claude Estee
3. Who is Faye glad to see come into the apartment?
(b) Mary Dove
4. How is Faye dressed the next time Tod sees her?
(a) Like Florence Nightingale
(b) Like a hat check girl
(c) Like a Napoleonic army cook
(d) Like Judy Garland
5. Who is Mrs. Johnson?
(a) The owner of the flower shop
(b) Harry's sister
(c) The undertaker's wife
(d) The janitress
6. Who did Faye go with?
7. How much does Claude pay for an old red rooster?
8. What is being held at Homer's garage?
(a) A dance
(b) A cock fight
(c) A garage sale
(d) A block party
9. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) A western goods shop
(b) The Santa Monica pier
(c) The movie studio
(d) Faye's apartment
10. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
(a) Claude and Abe
(b) Earle and Tod
(c) Earle and Mary
(d) Earle and Mig
11. What does Tod think when he sees Faye?
(a) She should marry him
(b) She has never looked more beautiful
(c) She is drained from mourning
(d) She is about to faint from grief
12. What is Faye's answer when Tod asks her to sleep with him?
(a) She can't because she does not love him
(b) That's all she can think about
(c) She will think about it
(d) She doesn't say anything but slaps him
13. What do the men do after the rooster is killed?
(a) Drink whiskey
(b) Go home
(c) Buy another rooster
(d) Go to Mrs. Jenning's house
14. What does Faye share with Tod?
(c) Ideas for movie scripts
(d) Harry's clothes
15. What does Faye do with a champagne cocktail?
(a) Puts strawberries in it
(b) Drinks it in one gulp
(c) Tries to force Homer to drink it
(d) Pours it on the floor
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
2. What happens at the San Bernardino Arms?
3. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
4. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
5. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)