|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faye do when Tod kisses her?
(a) Breaks away quickly
(b) Slaps him
(c) Smiles and leaves
(d) Returns the kiss
2. What does Faye do on the day after Harry's funeral?
(a) Moves out of the apartment
(b) Gives away Harry's clothes
(c) Sells Harry's car
(d) Sells the silver polish inventory
3. What is Faye wearing?
(a) A ratty negligee
(b) A ballgown
(c) A cocktail dress
(d) A crop top and capris
4. What does Tod think about Faye?
(a) She is compassionate
(b) She is an inspiration
(c) She is shallow and self-involved
(d) She is brilliant
5. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
(a) The movies
(b) A club
(d) A ballgame
6. Who is Faye glad to see come into the apartment?
(b) Mary Dove
7. What does Faye say about Homer?
(a) He is strictly home cooking
(b) He is going to get dumped
(c) He is the nicest guy she ever met
(d) He is as stupid as a potted plant
8. Why does Faye cut Tod off?
(a) She is bored
(b) She is tired
(c) She has to go to work
(d) She is going out
9. What does Tod think about all the movie sets he sees?
(a) He cannot wait until he can design sets like these
(b) He wants to become an actor
(c) They would make great portrait backgrounds
(d) He is tired of how fake everything is in Hollywood
10. How is Faye dressed the next time Tod sees her?
(a) Like a hat check girl
(b) Like Florence Nightingale
(c) Like a Napoleonic army cook
(d) Like Judy Garland
11. Who is Mrs. Johnson?
(a) The janitress
(b) The owner of the flower shop
(c) Harry's sister
(d) The undertaker's wife
12. How often does Earle pay for dinner?
(b) Every time
(d) Most of the time
13. What does Tod think when he sees Faye?
(a) She is about to faint from grief
(b) She has never looked more beautiful
(c) She should marry him
(d) She is drained from mourning
14. What does Faye share with Tod?
(a) Ideas for movie scripts
(b) Harry's clothes
15. In what condition does Tod find Homer?
(a) Sitting in the dark in his night clothes
(b) Sitting naked in a tub of cold water
(c) Curled up asleep on the couch
(d) Lying flat on his back watching TV
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer tell Tod about Faye?
2. What is being held at Homer's garage?
3. Why does Tod cringe when he sees Faye in her black dress and hat?
4. What do the men do after the rooster is killed?
5. What does Tod think about Harry's mannerisms?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)