|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
(b) A ballgame
(c) The movies
(d) A club
2. Who is Faye glad to see come into the apartment?
(b) Mary Dove
3. Where does Tod go the next morning in spite of a huge hangover?
(a) Homer's house
(b) Claude's house
(c) Mrs. Jenning's house
(d) The studio
4. What does Tod do on the day of Harry's funeral?
(a) Gets intentionally drunk
(b) Sends flowers
(c) Gives the eulogy
(d) Goes to the beach
5. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
(a) Short bursts of laughter
(c) Coughs and groans
(d) Clears his throat
6. What does Faye do when Tod kisses her?
(a) Breaks away quickly
(b) Slaps him
(c) Smiles and leaves
(d) Returns the kiss
7. What does Tod decide to do?
(a) Take acting lessons
(b) Move back home
(c) Buy a condo
(d) Stop chasing Faye
8. What does Tod think about all the movie sets he sees?
(a) He wants to become an actor
(b) He cannot wait until he can design sets like these
(c) They would make great portrait backgrounds
(d) He is tired of how fake everything is in Hollywood
9. What does Homer tell Tod about Faye?
(a) She left with all her things
(b) She is at Mrs. Jenning's house
(c) She went to church
(d) She went to work early
10. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
11. Why does Tod visit the Greeners almost every night?
(a) Faye cooks supper
(b) Harry is ill
(c) He is bored
(d) His apartment is being painted
12. Who invites Tod to dinner the next night?
13. What does Tod think about Faye?
(a) She is compassionate
(b) She is brilliant
(c) She is shallow and self-involved
(d) She is an inspiration
14. What does Tod decide he must do?
(a) Paint Faye's portrait
(b) Find Faye's movie set and talk to her
(c) Put Faye out of his mind
(d) Send Faye a letter
15. What does Faye do with a champagne cocktail?
(a) Drinks it in one gulp
(b) Pours it on the floor
(c) Puts strawberries in it
(d) Tries to force Homer to drink it
Short Answer Questions
1. In what condition does Tod find Homer?
2. What happens when Faye returns?
3. What happens at the San Bernardino Arms?
4. How much does Claude pay for an old red rooster?
5. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)