|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod do on the day of Harry's funeral?
(a) Sends flowers
(b) Goes to the beach
(c) Gives the eulogy
(d) Gets intentionally drunk
2. What does Faye do with a champagne cocktail?
(a) Pours it on the floor
(b) Tries to force Homer to drink it
(c) Puts strawberries in it
(d) Drinks it in one gulp
3. What does Tod notice about Faye's room?
(a) It is locked
(b) It is dark
(c) It is a shambles
(d) It is empty
4. Who invites Tod to dinner the next night?
5. What do Tod and Faye do while Harry sleeps?
(a) Read together
(b) Talk in her room
(c) Listen to the radio
(d) Play board games
6. In addition to Homer and Tod, who is another of Faye's suitors?
(a) Claude Estee
(b) Abe Kucich
(c) Earle Shoop
(d) Cecil B. DeMille
7. What does Tod want to do but Faye cuts him off?
(a) Talk some more
(b) Go to dinner
(c) Go for a walk
(d) Go bowling
8. What movie does Tod assume Faye is working in?
(a) Gone With the Wind
(b) The Maltese Falcon
(d) The Wizard of Oz
9. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) The Santa Monica pier
(b) The movie studio
(c) A western goods shop
(d) Faye's apartment
10. How is Faye dressed the next time Tod sees her?
(a) Like a hat check girl
(b) Like Florence Nightingale
(c) Like a Napoleonic army cook
(d) Like Judy Garland
11. Why does Faye take particular interest in Claude?
(a) He invites her to go to a party
(b) He reminds her of Harry
(c) He is tall, dark and handsome
(d) He works in the film industry
12. What does Faye say about Homer?
(a) He is going to get dumped
(b) He is strictly home cooking
(c) He is the nicest guy she ever met
(d) He is as stupid as a potted plant
13. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
(a) A ballgame
(b) A movie
(c) The bowling alley
(d) A bar
14. Who is Mrs. Johnson?
(a) Harry's sister
(b) The undertaker's wife
(c) The owner of the flower shop
(d) The janitress
15. Why does Faye cut Tod off?
(a) She has to go to work
(b) She is going out
(c) She is tired
(d) She is bored
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
2. What does Harry tell Tod one night when Tod stops in to see the Greeners?
3. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
4. Why does Tod cringe when he sees Faye in her black dress and hat?
5. What is Earle Shoop's profession?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)