|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Faye doing when Tod goes to the apartment?
(a) Talking on the phone
(b) Sobbing in her pillow
(c) Crying into a bath towel
(d) Drinking coffee
2. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
(a) Stab him
(b) Strike him
(c) Ignore him
(d) Shoot him
3. What does Faye say about Homer?
(a) He is strictly home cooking
(b) He is as stupid as a potted plant
(c) He is going to get dumped
(d) He is the nicest guy she ever met
4. Who is waiting for Tod when he returns to his office?
5. Who did Faye go with?
6. How is Faye dressed the next time Tod sees her?
(a) Like Florence Nightingale
(b) Like a Napoleonic army cook
(c) Like Judy Garland
(d) Like a hat check girl
7. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
(a) Earle and Tod
(b) Earle and Mig
(c) Earle and Mary
(d) Claude and Abe
8. In what condition does Tod find Homer?
(a) Sitting in the dark in his night clothes
(b) Lying flat on his back watching TV
(c) Sitting naked in a tub of cold water
(d) Curled up asleep on the couch
9. What can Tod see about Harry?
(a) He has a new shirt
(b) He is very tired
(c) He is very ill
(d) He has a new car
10. How often does Earle pay for dinner?
(b) Every time
(c) Most of the time
11. What does Faye share with Tod?
(c) Harry's clothes
(d) Ideas for movie scripts
12. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
13. Where does Earle come from?
(a) New Mexico
14. What is Tod determined to do?
(a) Leave Faye alone
(b) Keep chasing Faye
(c) Forget about Faye
(d) Demand that Faye go out with him
15. What does Tod decide about Harry?
(a) He must act even in his sleep
(b) He is violently ill
(c) He is always faking
(d) He suffers just as much as anyone else
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Tod to dinner the next night?
2. What does Tod decide to do?
3. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
4. What happens when Faye returns?
5. What is being held at Homer's garage?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)