|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tod determined to do?
(a) Leave Faye alone
(b) Forget about Faye
(c) Keep chasing Faye
(d) Demand that Faye go out with him
2. What does Tod decide he must do?
(a) Put Faye out of his mind
(b) Send Faye a letter
(c) Paint Faye's portrait
(d) Find Faye's movie set and talk to her
3. What does Tod do on the day of Harry's funeral?
(a) Gets intentionally drunk
(b) Goes to the beach
(c) Sends flowers
(d) Gives the eulogy
4. Why does Faye take particular interest in Claude?
(a) He invites her to go to a party
(b) He is tall, dark and handsome
(c) He reminds her of Harry
(d) He works in the film industry
5. In addition to Homer and Tod, who is another of Faye's suitors?
(a) Cecil B. DeMille
(b) Earle Shoop
(c) Claude Estee
(d) Abe Kucich
6. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
(a) She stabs him
(b) It goes sour
(c) He shoots her
(d) They get married
7. What does Faye do on the day after Harry's funeral?
(a) Sells the silver polish inventory
(b) Moves out of the apartment
(c) Sells Harry's car
(d) Gives away Harry's clothes
8. Why does Tod visit the Greeners almost every night?
(a) Harry is ill
(b) Faye cooks supper
(c) His apartment is being painted
(d) He is bored
9. What happens when Abe tries to dance with Faye?
(a) Faye throws her drink on him
(b) Earle knocks him unconscious
(c) Faye just laughs at him
(d) He gives up and goes home
10. What does Tod decide to do?
(a) Take acting lessons
(b) Buy a condo
(c) Stop chasing Faye
(d) Move back home
11. Where does Earle come from?
(a) New Mexico
12. Who is Faye glad to see come into the apartment?
(c) Mary Dove
13. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) A western goods shop
(b) Faye's apartment
(c) The Santa Monica pier
(d) The movie studio
14. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
(a) Earle and Mary
(b) Earle and Tod
(c) Earle and Mig
(d) Claude and Abe
15. What does Tod think about Harry's mannerisms?
(a) They must have developed on the stage
(b) He is unaware of what he is doing
(c) He is trying to get Tod to feel sorry for him
(d) He cannot help how he behaves
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faye do with a champagne cocktail?
2. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
3. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
4. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
5. What does Faye share with Tod?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)