Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
(a) Sell silver polish
(b) Start a vaudeville act
(c) Go to college
(d) Work in Mrs. Jenning's brothel
2. What does Tod think about Faye?
(a) She is an inspiration
(b) She is compassionate
(c) She is shallow and self-involved
(d) She is brilliant
3. Why does Tod visit the Greeners almost every night?
(a) Harry is ill
(b) He is bored
(c) Faye cooks supper
(d) His apartment is being painted
4. What is Faye doing when Tod goes to the apartment?
(a) Talking on the phone
(b) Sobbing in her pillow
(c) Crying into a bath towel
(d) Drinking coffee
5. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) The movie studio
(b) A western goods shop
(c) The Santa Monica pier
(d) Faye's apartment
6. How does Homer feels about the situation in his house?
(a) It is a great party
(b) It is intolerable
(c) It will wear itself out soon
(d) It is just what he wanted
7. What do Tod and Faye do while Harry sleeps?
(a) Talk in her room
(b) Listen to the radio
(c) Play board games
(d) Read together
8. Where does Tod go the next morning in spite of a huge hangover?
(a) Mrs. Jenning's house
(b) The studio
(c) Claude's house
(d) Homer's house
9. What does Tod decide he must do?
(a) Find Faye's movie set and talk to her
(b) Paint Faye's portrait
(c) Put Faye out of his mind
(d) Send Faye a letter
10. What can Tod see about Harry?
(a) He has a new car
(b) He is very ill
(c) He is very tired
(d) He has a new shirt
11. What is Faye wearing?
(a) A ratty negligee
(b) A ballgown
(c) A crop top and capris
(d) A cocktail dress
12. What movie does Tod assume Faye is working in?
(b) The Wizard of Oz
(c) Gone With the Wind
(d) The Maltese Falcon
13. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
(a) The bowling alley
(b) A movie
(c) A bar
(d) A ballgame
14. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
(b) Short bursts of laughter
(c) Coughs and groans
(d) Clears his throat
15. Who is waiting for Tod when he returns to his office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
2. What does Faye say about Homer?
3. What does Tod think about all the movie sets he sees?
4. Who invites Tod to dinner the next night?
5. What do the men do after the rooster is killed?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)