|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod think when he sees Faye?
(a) She is about to faint from grief
(b) She is drained from mourning
(c) She should marry him
(d) She has never looked more beautiful
2. What is Faye wearing?
(a) A ratty negligee
(b) A cocktail dress
(c) A ballgown
(d) A crop top and capris
3. What does Tod notice about Faye's room?
(a) It is a shambles
(b) It is dark
(c) It is locked
(d) It is empty
4. What does Tod want to do but Faye cuts him off?
(a) Talk some more
(b) Go bowling
(c) Go for a walk
(d) Go to dinner
5. Who is Faye glad to see come into the apartment?
(d) Mary Dove
6. Who did Faye go with?
7. Where is Faye?
(a) At the library
(b) At the mall
(c) At the race track
(d) At the movies
8. What does Faye do when Tod kisses her?
(a) Breaks away quickly
(b) Smiles and leaves
(c) Returns the kiss
(d) Slaps him
9. What can Tod see about Harry?
(a) He is very tired
(b) He has a new shirt
(c) He is very ill
(d) He has a new car
10. What does Tod decide he must do?
(a) Put Faye out of his mind
(b) Paint Faye's portrait
(c) Send Faye a letter
(d) Find Faye's movie set and talk to her
11. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
(a) Start a vaudeville act
(b) Work in Mrs. Jenning's brothel
(c) Sell silver polish
(d) Go to college
12. How often does Earle pay for dinner?
(a) Most of the time
(b) Every time
13. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) The Santa Monica pier
(b) The movie studio
(c) Faye's apartment
(d) A western goods shop
14. Who invites Tod to dinner the next night?
15. Who goes to Homer's house with Tod?
(c) Mrs. Jenning
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tod determined to do?
2. What is being held at Homer's garage?
3. What happens when Faye returns?
4. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
5. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)