|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
(a) Work in Mrs. Jenning's brothel
(b) Start a vaudeville act
(c) Go to college
(d) Sell silver polish
2. What does Tod decide to do?
(a) Stop chasing Faye
(b) Take acting lessons
(c) Move back home
(d) Buy a condo
3. Where does Earle come from?
(a) New Mexico
4. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
5. What does Tod see when he finds the Waterloo set?
(a) A battle
(b) Faye kissing an actor
(c) Claude kissing Faye
(d) Homer Simpson dressed like Napoleon
6. What is Tod determined to do?
(a) Demand that Faye go out with him
(b) Forget about Faye
(c) Keep chasing Faye
(d) Leave Faye alone
7. What is Faye's answer when Tod asks her to sleep with him?
(a) That's all she can think about
(b) She can't because she does not love him
(c) She will think about it
(d) She doesn't say anything but slaps him
8. What does Faye do on the day after Harry's funeral?
(a) Gives away Harry's clothes
(b) Sells the silver polish inventory
(c) Moves out of the apartment
(d) Sells Harry's car
9. What does Tod want to do but Faye cuts him off?
(a) Go bowling
(b) Go to dinner
(c) Talk some more
(d) Go for a walk
10. What does Homer tell Tod about Faye?
(a) She left with all her things
(b) She is at Mrs. Jenning's house
(c) She went to work early
(d) She went to church
11. What happens when Faye returns?
(a) Tod is still there
(b) Harry has called for takeout
(c) Tod has cooked dinner
(d) Harry has moved out
12. Why does Faye take particular interest in Claude?
(a) He reminds her of Harry
(b) He invites her to go to a party
(c) He works in the film industry
(d) He is tall, dark and handsome
13. Who did Faye go with?
14. Why does Faye cut Tod off?
(a) She has to go to work
(b) She is going out
(c) She is bored
(d) She is tired
15. What is Faye wearing?
(a) A cocktail dress
(b) A crop top and capris
(c) A ratty negligee
(d) A ballgown
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Tod to dinner the next night?
2. What is revealed at the beginning of Chapter 16?
3. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
4. Who is Faye glad to see come into the apartment?
5. What is Earle Shoop's profession?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)