|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faye do on the day after Harry's funeral?
(a) Sells Harry's car
(b) Moves out of the apartment
(c) Gives away Harry's clothes
(d) Sells the silver polish inventory
2. Where does Earle take Faye and Tod?
(a) To the campsite he shares with other cowboys
(b) To the bowling alley
(c) To the movies
(d) To the ballgame
3. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) A western goods shop
(b) The movie studio
(c) Faye's apartment
(d) The Santa Monica pier
4. Who is Mrs. Johnson?
(a) The owner of the flower shop
(b) The janitress
(c) Harry's sister
(d) The undertaker's wife
5. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
(a) If they ever stop performing
(b) If they suffer less than others
(c) If they are happy
(d) If they are sad
6. In addition to Homer and Tod, who is another of Faye's suitors?
(a) Earle Shoop
(b) Claude Estee
(c) Abe Kucich
(d) Cecil B. DeMille
7. What does Faye do when Tod kisses her?
(a) Smiles and leaves
(b) Slaps him
(c) Returns the kiss
(d) Breaks away quickly
8. What happens when Faye returns?
(a) Tod is still there
(b) Harry has called for takeout
(c) Tod has cooked dinner
(d) Harry has moved out
9. Where does Tod go the next morning in spite of a huge hangover?
(a) The studio
(b) Mrs. Jenning's house
(c) Homer's house
(d) Claude's house
10. What does Tod notice about Faye's room?
(a) It is locked
(b) It is a shambles
(c) It is dark
(d) It is empty
11. What does Tod want to do but Faye cuts him off?
(a) Talk some more
(b) Go for a walk
(c) Go to dinner
(d) Go bowling
12. What is Earle Shoop's profession?
(a) Stunt Man
(b) Rodeo Cowboy
13. Why does Faye take particular interest in Claude?
(a) He is tall, dark and handsome
(b) He works in the film industry
(c) He reminds her of Harry
(d) He invites her to go to a party
14. What does Faye do with a champagne cocktail?
(a) Pours it on the floor
(b) Puts strawberries in it
(c) Tries to force Homer to drink it
(d) Drinks it in one gulp
15. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
(a) She stabs him
(b) It goes sour
(c) He shoots her
(d) They get married
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tod determined to do?
2. How does Homer feels about the situation in his house?
3. How is Faye dressed the next time Tod sees her?
4. Who is Faye dancing with when Tod goes back into the house?
5. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)