|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod think when he sees Mary Dove?
(a) That maybe Faye works at Mrs. Jenning's
(b) That Mary is not as pretty as Faye
(c) That Mary is even prettier than Faye
(d) That he has to talk to Faye tomorrow
2. What does Homer think of Homer's sales pitch?
(a) He is too reticent
(b) He is insincere
(c) He is too aggressive
(d) He is too much of a clown
3. What is Homer's personality?
4. What good quality does Faye tell Tod he has?
(a) He is generous
(b) He is good-hearted
(c) He is smart
(d) He is compassionate
5. What does Tod think his chances are for getting close to Faye?
(a) No chance at all
(d) Pretty good chance
6. Where does Claude want to take Tod after the party?
(a) A movie
(b) Another party
(c) A sporting house
(d) A strip club
7. Where does Tod spend time with the answer to #62?
(a) Mrs. Jenning's house
(b) Faye's apartment
(c) The race track
(d) The studio
8. What was Harry's former profession?
(a) Vaudeville clown
(c) School teacher
(d) Retail manager
9. Where does Claude take Tod after the party?
(a) Audrey Jenning's house
(b) A poker game
(c) A cock fight
(d) The movie studio
10. Where is Tod viewing this scene?
(a) A Broadway stage
(b) A Hollywood sound stage
(c) A school play
(d) A museum
11. Who is giving the party Tod leaves for?
(a) Claude Estee
(b) Faye Greener
(c) Amanda Greenway
(d) Abe Kusich
12. What does Faye tell Homer?
(a) Her plans to be a movie star
(b) Her life story
(c) She is still hungry
(d) She thinks he is cute
13. Who does Tod like to see in the building?
(a) Alison Greenson
(b) Elsa Peretti
(c) Amanda Greenway
(d) Faye Greener
14. What does Homer see in the woman's hotel room?
(a) The woman is dead in her bed
(b) She is dressed in a man's robe and sobbing
(c) The room is deserted
(d) The woman is having a party with friends
15. What does Homer do when his loneliness overcomes him?
(b) Writes letters
(c) Watches TV
(d) Goes to a movie
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the bedrooms decorated?
2. What was Mrs. Jenning's former profession?
3. What is the only way Homer can stop thinking about Faye?
4. What color is the building?
5. What does Homer eat for his dinner?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)