|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Harry during his sales pitch?
(a) He forgets the words
(b) He begins to sweat profusely
(c) He has chest pains and gasps for air
(d) He faints
2. What is the only way Homer can stop thinking about Faye?
(a) Date a new woman
(c) Get drunk
(d) Move back home
3. Where did Homer live before he moved to California?
(a) Waynesville, Ohio
(b) Waynesville, Iowa
(c) Portland, Indiana
(d) Waukesha, Wisconsin
4. Whose picture is tucked into the frame of Tod's mirror?
(a) His mother's
(b) His sister's
(c) His best friend's
5. Why does Homer leave the room?
(a) The woman falls asleep
(b) The woman screams at him
(c) The woman reclines suggestively
(d) The woman pays him the overdue rent
6. What does Tod think of Joan?
(a) She is someone he would like to see again
(b) She is the smartest woman he has ever met
(c) She is gorgeous
(d) She is too bawdy for his taste
7. What was Mrs. Jenning's former profession?
(a) A nurse
(b) A waitress
(c) A silent film star
(d) A cook
8. Who is Tod Hackett?
(a) A waiter
(b) A teacher
(c) An artist
(d) A doctor
9. What color is the building?
(a) buff beig
(b) flamingo pink
(c) off white
(d) diluted mustard
10. What task does Homer recall about working at the hotel?
(a) Getting keys made
(b) Folding the towels
(c) Making a deadbeat tenant pay up
(d) Sweeping the lobby
11. What is Mrs. Jenning's fee?
(a) $10 cover charge
(b) $20 for a night
(c) $5 cover charge
(d) $30 for a night
12. What is Claude's profession?
(b) Postal worker
13. What is unusual about Faye's boyfriend's behavior?
(a) He phones but won't say anything
(b) He won't come into their apartment
(c) He wears orange clothes all the time
(d) He never takes off his hat
14. What does Homer do when his loneliness overcomes him?
(b) Watches TV
(c) Goes to a movie
(d) Writes letters
15. Who is Faye's new boyfriend?
(a) Harry Greener
(b) Homer Simpson
(c) Claude Estee
(d) Abe Kusich
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room does the answer to #17 live?
2. What does Homer think of Homer's sales pitch?
3. Whose accent and mannerisms does Tod mimic?
4. What does Tod think it would be like to fall on Faye?
5. What does Homer do with his hands as he waits for his bath?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)