|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Homer's fear when he takes a nap?
(a) He will have a recurring dream
(b) He will snore too loud
(c) He might not wake up
(d) He will have nightmares
2. What type of house does Claude Estee have?
(a) Tudor house
(b) Southern Colonial
(c) Ranch house
3. In what room does the answer to #17 live?
4. Who does Tod begin to keep company with?
(a) Mrs. Jenning
(b) Faye's father
(c) Claude Estee
(d) Abe Kusich
5. What does Mrs. Jenning call her customers?
6. Why did Homer move to California?
(a) Doctor's suggestion
(b) Pursue an acting career
(c) A new job
(d) Buy a winery
7. What does Tod think about Faye's physical presence?
8. What does Tod think when he sees Mary Dove?
(a) That Mary is not as pretty as Faye
(b) That Mary is even prettier than Faye
(c) That he has to talk to Faye tomorrow
(d) That maybe Faye works at Mrs. Jenning's
9. What is the answer to #27 wearing in the picture?
(a) A harem costume
(b) A suit
(c) A football shirt
(d) A wedding dress
10. What does Harry ask Homer?
(a) If he wants to go to the movies
(b) If he wants to buy copper polish
(c) If Homer would take in boarders
(d) Where he buys his clothes
11. What does Joan show Tod in the Estees' backyard?
(a) A huge hot tub
(b) A plastic life-size replica of a dead horse on its back
(c) A new swimming pool
(d) New landscaping
12. What is Homer's personality?
13. What does Claude offer Tod?
(a) A canape
(b) A drink
(c) A place to live
(d) A job
14. Who is Mary Dove?
(a) An usher at a theater
(b) A nurse
(c) A waitress
(d) A friend of Faye's
15. What is unusual about Faye's boyfriend's behavior?
(a) He phones but won't say anything
(b) He wears orange clothes all the time
(c) He never takes off his hat
(d) He won't come into their apartment
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mrs. Jenning's former profession?
2. What does Homer eat for his dinner?
3. What is Tod's impression of Mrs. Jenning?
4. What is the scene in one of the bedroom paintings?
5. To what does Tod resign himself as far as Faye is concerned?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)