|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which artists is Tod interested in now?
(a) Monet and Manet
(b) Pollock and Picasso
(c) Goya and Daumier
(d) Renoir and Gauguin
2. What does Tod see when he enters his room?
(a) A note under the door
(b) Last night's dirty dishes
(c) Dirty clothes all over the place
(d) The TV is on
3. Whose party is Tod going to tonight?
(a) Amanda Greenway
(b) Abe Kusich
(c) Claude Estee
(d) Faye Greener
4. Where does Mrs. Jenning take Claude and Tod?
(a) A screening room
(b) A poker room
(c) A smoking room
(d) A video room
5. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
(a) It was the right location
(b) He was tired and the real estate agent was a bully
(c) He didn't need much space
(d) He really liked the architecture
6. What is the name of the building where Tod lives/
(a) San Juan Arms
(b) Bernardino Estates
(c) San Bernardino Arms
(d) The Regency
7. Who is Mary Dove?
(a) A friend of Faye's
(b) An usher at a theater
(c) A waitress
(d) A nurse
8. How long doe Homer sleep?
(a) Three hours
(b) All night
(c) Two hours
(d) A half hour
9. Where does Homer spend most of his time?
(a) The dog track
(b) His patio
(c) The movies
(d) The museum
10. What does Homer recall in his memory?
(a) He lost his job
(b) His wife left him for his best friend
(c) A tipsy woman flirted with him in the elevator
(d) His mother died a slow death of cancer
11. What is Homer's personality?
12. Who does Tod begin to keep company with?
(a) Faye's father
(b) Abe Kusich
(c) Mrs. Jenning
(d) Claude Estee
13. What happens to Harry during his sales pitch?
(a) He has chest pains and gasps for air
(b) He faints
(c) He begins to sweat profusely
(d) He forgets the words
14. Why does Homer hate this moment waiting for the bath?
(a) His skin is too sensitive
(b) There is never enough hot water
(c) He is afraid of water
(d) He will start to remember
15. What does Homer drop in the woman's lap?
(a) A coat
(b) A scarf
(c) His wallet
(d) A towel
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harry's dream?
2. What is a sporting house?
3. What does Claude look like his profession should be?
4. What does Tod take to get home?
5. Where did Homer work before he came to California?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)