|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer eat for his dinner?
(a) Beef stew and cornbread
(b) Steak and baked potato
(c) Cheeseburger and fries
(d) Mushroom soup, crackers and sardines
2. Who is the note from?
(a) Alicia Greenway
(b) Abe Kusich
(c) Elsa Peretti
(d) Faye Greener
3. What is unusual about the chimney?
(a) It is much taller than necessary
(b) It is make of fake rocks
(c) It is crooked
(d) It wraps around the house
4. What does Homer have to do to control his hands when excited?
(a) Put them behind his back
(b) Sit on them
(c) Wear gloves
(d) Put them under a table
5. What disease did Homer get?
6. What is Tod's impression of Mrs. Jenning?
(a) She is quite cultured
(b) She is too brazen
(c) She is uneducated
(d) She is out of her element
7. What does Tod learn about Faye that he is relieved to know?
(a) She has broken up with her boyfriend
(b) She is getting out of the movie business
(c) She is not one of Mrs. Jenning's girls
(d) She has asked him to dinner at her apartment
8. Where did Tod go to college?
9. What does Mrs. Jenning call her customers?
10. What does Tod think his chances are for getting close to Faye?
(a) Pretty good chance
(b) No chance at all
11. What does Tod think of Joan?
(a) She is too bawdy for his taste
(b) She is the smartest woman he has ever met
(c) She is someone he would like to see again
(d) She is gorgeous
12. Who is giving the party Tod leaves for?
(a) Amanda Greenway
(b) Faye Greener
(c) Abe Kusich
(d) Claude Estee
13. What good quality does Faye tell Tod he has?
(a) He is good-hearted
(b) He is generous
(c) He is smart
(d) He is compassionate
14. What does Homer drop in the woman's lap?
(a) His wallet
(b) A towel
(c) A coat
(d) A scarf
15. Which artists is Tod interested in now?
(a) Renoir and Gauguin
(b) Goya and Daumier
(c) Pollock and Picasso
(d) Monet and Manet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer do with his hands as he waits for his bath?
2. Whose accent and mannerisms does Tod mimic?
3. What type of architecture is the norm in California?
4. What does Homer do for Harry and Faye?
5. What is Tod supposed to learn on this job?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)