|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Homer spend most of his time?
(a) The dog track
(b) The movies
(c) His patio
(d) The museum
2. What type of house does Claude Estee have?
(a) Tudor house
(c) Ranch house
(d) Southern Colonial
3. What is the only way Homer can stop thinking about Faye?
(a) Move back home
(b) Get drunk
(d) Date a new woman
4. What does Tod think his chances are for getting close to Faye?
(b) No chance at all
(d) Pretty good chance
5. What is the scene in one of the bedroom paintings?
(a) A Texas prairie
(b) A lighthouse in Maine
(c) The Badlands
(d) A snowy Connecticut farmhouse
6. What was Mrs. Jenning's former profession?
(a) A cook
(b) A silent film star
(c) A waitress
(d) A nurse
7. What does Homer have to do to control his hands when excited?
(a) Wear gloves
(b) Sit on them
(c) Put them behind his back
(d) Put them under a table
8. What does the little man carry?
(a) A laptop
(b) A clipboard
(c) A megaphone
(d) A Blackberry
9. What does Tod not like in the landscape he sees on his way home?
(a) The broken down cars
(b) The dirty kids
(c) The scruffy landscaping
(d) The ugly houses
10. What color is the building?
(a) flamingo pink
(b) off white
(c) buff beig
(d) diluted mustard
11. Where is Claude waiting for Tod?
(a) In the kitchen
(b) On the porch
(c) In the den
(d) At the bar
12. Why did Tod get hired?
(a) His father owns the studio
(b) He knew the boss
(c) Good drawings done at school
(d) He didn't ask for much money
13. What good quality does Faye tell Tod he has?
(a) He is smart
(b) He is good-hearted
(c) He is compassionate
(d) He is generous
14. What does Tod learn about Faye that he is relieved to know?
(a) She is not one of Mrs. Jenning's girls
(b) She has broken up with her boyfriend
(c) She has asked him to dinner at her apartment
(d) She is getting out of the movie business
15. What does Tod think Abe is when he first sees him?
(a) A minister
(b) A used car salesman
(c) A traveling salesman
(d) A pile of laundry
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the answer to #27 wearing in the picture?
2. What is noticeable about Abe's physical presence?
3. Who is Harry Greener?
4. How long has Tod been in Hollywood?
5. To what does Tod resign himself as far as Faye is concerned?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)