|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tod cringe when he sees Faye in her black dress and hat?
(a) There are tear stains on her collar
(b) He does not think she looks good in black
(c) Her dress is inappropriate for a funeral
(d) He knows what she did to earn the money to pay for it
2. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) Faye's apartment
(b) A western goods shop
(c) The Santa Monica pier
(d) The movie studio
3. What is the only way Homer can stop thinking about Faye?
(a) Move back home
(c) Get drunk
(d) Date a new woman
4. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
(a) He really liked the architecture
(b) He didn't need much space
(c) He was tired and the real estate agent was a bully
(d) It was the right location
5. What was Mrs. Jenning's former profession?
(a) A cook
(b) A nurse
(c) A silent film star
(d) A waitress
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod think when he sees Mary Dove?
2. How long doe Homer sleep?
3. Who is Tod Hackett?
4. Where does Mrs. Jenning take Claude and Tod?
5. What type of architecture is the norm in California?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)