|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about Claude's appearance that gives away his profession?
(a) His impeccable clothes
(b) His facial expressions
(c) His hairstyle
(d) His physique
2. Who is Faye's new boyfriend?
(a) Harry Greener
(b) Homer Simpson
(c) Claude Estee
(d) Abe Kusich
3. Which artists is Tod interested in now?
(a) Monet and Manet
(b) Renoir and Gauguin
(c) Pollock and Picasso
(d) Goya and Daumier
4. What do Claude and Tod see in the room?
(a) Several games of poker in progress
(b) Many video gaming stations
(c) A French film
(d) Several men in smoking jackets, sipping brandy
5. What does Tod think about Faye?
(a) She is shallow and self-involved
(b) She is an inspiration
(c) She is compassionate
(d) She is brilliant
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tod Hackett?
2. Who is Harry Greener?
3. What does Claude offer Tod?
4. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
5. What type of house does Claude Estee have?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)