|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Homer spend most of his time?
(a) The dog track
(b) The museum
(c) His patio
(d) The movies
2. Where does Earle take Faye and Tod?
(a) To the ballgame
(b) To the movies
(c) To the campsite he shares with other cowboys
(d) To the bowling alley
3. What does Harry tell Tod one night when Tod stops in to see the Greeners?
(a) Faye is sick in bed
(b) Faye has gone out
(c) Faye is at work
(d) Faye is asleep
4. How are the main sections of the house decorated?
(a) Spanish furniture
(b) Early American
(d) English cottage
5. What does the little man carry?
(a) A megaphone
(b) A Blackberry
(c) A clipboard
(d) A laptop
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
2. What was Mrs. Jenning's former profession?
3. What is it about Claude's appearance that gives away his profession?
4. What is Faye's answer when Tod asks her to sleep with him?
5. What does Tod think about Faye's physical presence?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)