|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is especially unusual about the two bedrooms?
(a) They are painted red
(b) The walls are carpeted
(c) They are exactly alike
(d) They have no windows
2. Who does Tod begin to keep company with?
(a) Mrs. Jenning
(b) Abe Kusich
(c) Faye's father
(d) Claude Estee
3. What is a sporting house?
(a) A cock fight arena
(b) A poker house
(c) A gambling den
(d) A brothel
4. What happens to Harry during his sales pitch?
(a) He forgets the words
(b) He has chest pains and gasps for air
(c) He faints
(d) He begins to sweat profusely
5. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
(a) He really liked the architecture
(b) It was the right location
(c) He was tired and the real estate agent was a bully
(d) He didn't need much space
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faye doing when Tod goes to the apartment?
2. Where does Homer put the alarm clock?
3. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
4. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
5. What does Tod think about Harry's mannerisms?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)