|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tod Hackett?
(a) A waiter
(b) A doctor
(c) A teacher
(d) An artist
2. What does Tod want to do but Faye cuts him off?
(a) Go for a walk
(b) Go to dinner
(c) Go bowling
(d) Talk some more
3. Where does Homer take his walks?
(a) Past Faye and Harry's apartment
(b) To the library
(c) To the park
(d) To the pet shop
4. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
(a) A bar
(b) A movie
(c) A ballgame
(d) The bowling alley
5. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
(a) If they ever stop performing
(b) If they are happy
(c) If they are sad
(d) If they suffer less than others
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod think his chances are for getting close to Faye?
2. Who is now living in Homer's garage?
3. What does Homer recall in his memory?
4. What is unusual about the chimney?
5. Where does Homer spend most of his time?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)