|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of house does Claude Estee have?
(a) Ranch house
(c) Tudor house
(d) Southern Colonial
2. Who are the subjects for Tod's most recent painting?
(a) Abe and Elsa
(b) Abe and Alicia
(c) Aaron and Faye
(d) Abe and Faye
3. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) The Santa Monica pier
(b) A western goods shop
(c) The movie studio
(d) Faye's apartment
4. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
(a) Go to college
(b) Start a vaudeville act
(c) Sell silver polish
(d) Work in Mrs. Jenning's brothel
5. What does Tod decide he must do?
(a) Send Faye a letter
(b) Paint Faye's portrait
(c) Find Faye's movie set and talk to her
(d) Put Faye out of his mind
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry want Homer to do?
2. What career did Mrs. Jenning take on?
3. What does Tod decide to do?
4. In addition to Homer and Tod, who is another of Faye's suitors?
5. What is the living arrangement at Homer's now?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)