|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Earle come from?
(d) New Mexico
2. What does Homer do for Harry and Faye?
(a) Takes them out to dinner
(b) Fixes lunch for them
(c) Loans them some money
(d) Buys them a new car
3. Who is the note from?
(a) Alicia Greenway
(b) Elsa Peretti
(c) Faye Greener
(d) Abe Kusich
4. How often does Earle pay for dinner?
(b) Most of the time
(c) Every time
5. What does Tod want to do but Faye cuts him off?
(a) Go bowling
(b) Go for a walk
(c) Talk some more
(d) Go to dinner
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tod spend time with the answer to #62?
2. Where does Claude want to take Tod after the party?
3. What task does Homer recall about working at the hotel?
4. What good quality does Faye tell Tod he has?
5. What does Tod see when he enters his room?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)