|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Homer move to California?
(a) Doctor's suggestion
(b) Pursue an acting career
(c) A new job
(d) Buy a winery
2. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
(a) The movies
(b) A club
(d) A ballgame
3. Which artists is Tod interested in now?
(a) Goya and Daumier
(b) Monet and Manet
(c) Pollock and Picasso
(d) Renoir and Gauguin
4. Who does Tod begin to keep company with?
(a) Faye's father
(b) Claude Estee
(c) Mrs. Jenning
(d) Abe Kusich
5. How are the main sections of the house decorated?
(a) Spanish furniture
(c) Early American
(d) English cottage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faye tell Homer?
2. What does Tod think Abe is when he first sees him?
3. What is revealed at the beginning of Chapter 16?
4. How is Faye dressed the next time Tod sees her?
5. What career did Mrs. Jenning take on?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)