|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Jenning call her customers?
2. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) Faye's apartment
(b) A western goods shop
(c) The Santa Monica pier
(d) The movie studio
3. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
(a) He really liked the architecture
(b) It was the right location
(c) He didn't need much space
(d) He was tired and the real estate agent was a bully
4. What does Tod think when he sees Harry in his coffin?
(a) Harry was too young to die
(b) Harry looks like he belongs in a minstrel show
(c) Harry had lost a lot of weight
(d) Harry cannot believe the orange suit Harry is wearing
5. Where does Claude take Tod after the party?
(a) The movie studio
(b) A cock fight
(c) Audrey Jenning's house
(d) A poker game
Short Answer Questions
1. What good quality does Faye tell Tod he has?
2. What does the little man carry?
3. What has Faye decided to do with her life now?
4. What is the name of the building where Tod lives/
5. What is Mrs. Jenning's fee?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)