|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the days after Harry and Faye meet Homer?
(a) Homer moves back east
(b) Homer finds a job
(c) Homer loses his money while gambling
(d) Homer cannot stop thinking about Faye
2. Why did Mrs. Jenning's change professions?
(a) She got a different degree
(b) Her voice did not work well for talking pictures
(c) She got married
(d) Her legs hurt all the time
3. Where does Earle come from?
(b) New Mexico
4. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) The movie studio
(b) The Santa Monica pier
(c) A western goods shop
(d) Faye's apartment
5. What is the living arrangement at Homer's now?
(a) Homer has married a girl from his hometown
(b) Homer is renting his spare bedroom to an acting student
(c) Homer takes care of the household and Faye rests and shops
(d) Homer and Tod are rooming together
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tod learn has moved in with Homer?
2. What does Harry make in his bathroom?
3. What is Tod determined to do?
4. What is a sporting house?
5. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)