|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Faye doing when Tod goes to the apartment?
(a) Drinking coffee
(b) Talking on the phone
(c) Sobbing in her pillow
(d) Crying into a bath towel
2. What is revealed at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Homer is dead
(b) Tod is dead
(c) Harry is dead
(d) Faye is dead
3. What does Homer do with his hands as he waits for his bath?
(a) Stretches them
(b) Plunges them into cold water
(c) Puts lotion on them
(d) Rubs them
4. What is Claude's profession?
(b) Postal worker
5. What type of architecture is the norm in California?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in the days after Harry and Faye meet Homer?
2. What does Homer do for Harry and Faye?
3. What does Joan show Tod in the Estees' backyard?
4. What does Tod want to do before Harry's funeral?
5. How are the main sections of the house decorated?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)