|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task does Homer recall about working at the hotel?
(a) Sweeping the lobby
(b) Making a deadbeat tenant pay up
(c) Folding the towels
(d) Getting keys made
2. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
(a) They get married
(b) He shoots her
(c) It goes sour
(d) She stabs him
3. Why did Homer move to California?
(a) A new job
(b) Pursue an acting career
(c) Doctor's suggestion
(d) Buy a winery
4. Why did Mrs. Jenning's change professions?
(a) She got a different degree
(b) Her voice did not work well for talking pictures
(c) Her legs hurt all the time
(d) She got married
5. What does Homer do for Harry and Faye?
(a) Takes them out to dinner
(b) Fixes lunch for them
(c) Loans them some money
(d) Buys them a new car
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the living arrangement at Homer's now?
2. What is noticeable about Abe's physical presence?
3. What does Homer do with his hands as he waits for his bath?
4. What is revealed at the beginning of Chapter 16?
5. What is unusual about Faye's boyfriend's behavior?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)