|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is especially unusual about the two bedrooms?
(a) They are painted red
(b) The walls are carpeted
(c) They are exactly alike
(d) They have no windows
2. What does Tod think it would be like to fall on Faye?
(c) Jagged edges
(d) A mistake
3. What does Tod think when he sees Harry in his coffin?
(a) Harry had lost a lot of weight
(b) Harry looks like he belongs in a minstrel show
(c) Harry was too young to die
(d) Harry cannot believe the orange suit Harry is wearing
4. What type of architecture is the norm in California?
5. Why does Faye tell Tod she cannot love him?
(a) He is neither good-looking nor wealthy
(b) He is not old enough for her
(c) He is from the East
(d) He is too old for her
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Faye's boyfriend's behavior?
2. Who is waiting for Tod when he returns to his office?
3. What career did Mrs. Jenning take on?
4. Whose picture is tucked into the frame of Tod's mirror?
5. What does Claude look like his profession should be?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)