|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer have to do to control his hands when excited?
(a) Sit on them
(b) Put them behind his back
(c) Put them under a table
(d) Wear gloves
2. What good quality does Faye tell Tod he has?
(a) He is compassionate
(b) He is good-hearted
(c) He is smart
(d) He is generous
3. How does Harry Greener meet Homer?
(a) They go to the same church
(b) They talk at a coffee shop
(c) They meet at the dog track
(d) He comes to his house to sell silver polish
4. What does Tod decide to do?
(a) Stop chasing Faye
(b) Buy a condo
(c) Move back home
(d) Take acting lessons
5. Why did Homer move to California?
(a) A new job
(b) Pursue an acting career
(c) Doctor's suggestion
(d) Buy a winery
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod think about Faye?
2. Why does Faye cut Tod off?
3. What does Homer drop in the woman's lap?
4. Who is waiting for Tod when he returns to his office?
5. What is the living arrangement at Homer's now?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)