|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the chimney?
(a) It is make of fake rocks
(b) It is crooked
(c) It is much taller than necessary
(d) It wraps around the house
2. What does Faye say about Homer?
(a) He is the nicest guy she ever met
(b) He is as stupid as a potted plant
(c) He is going to get dumped
(d) He is strictly home cooking
3. What does Tod think when he sees Mary Dove?
(a) That Mary is even prettier than Faye
(b) That Mary is not as pretty as Faye
(c) That maybe Faye works at Mrs. Jenning's
(d) That he has to talk to Faye tomorrow
4. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
(b) Short bursts of laughter
(c) Coughs and groans
(d) Clears his throat
5. Who is Faye's new boyfriend?
(a) Harry Greener
(b) Homer Simpson
(c) Abe Kusich
(d) Claude Estee
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
2. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
3. Who is giving the party Tod leaves for?
4. Whose picture is tucked into the frame of Tod's mirror?
5. What does Claude offer Tod?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)