|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
(a) He was tired and the real estate agent was a bully
(b) He didn't need much space
(c) He really liked the architecture
(d) It was the right location
2. What does Harry tell Tod one night when Tod stops in to see the Greeners?
(a) Faye is at work
(b) Faye is asleep
(c) Faye is sick in bed
(d) Faye has gone out
3. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
(a) Ignore him
(b) Shoot him
(c) Stab him
(d) Strike him
4. Who is Tod Hackett?
(a) A teacher
(b) A doctor
(c) An artist
(d) A waiter
5. Who does Tod begin to keep company with?
(a) Abe Kusich
(b) Faye's father
(c) Mrs. Jenning
(d) Claude Estee
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the building where Tod lives/
2. What does Tod think of Joan?
3. How does Tod treat Homer?
4. Why does Homer leave the room?
5. What is the scene in one of the bedroom paintings?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)