|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod see when he enters his room?
(a) A note under the door
(b) Dirty clothes all over the place
(c) Last night's dirty dishes
(d) The TV is on
2. Who are the subjects for Tod's most recent painting?
(a) Abe and Elsa
(b) Abe and Alicia
(c) Abe and Faye
(d) Aaron and Faye
3. What is noticeable about Abe's physical presence?
(a) He is a dwarf
(b) He is crippled
(c) He is grossly obese
(d) He is a giant
4. What does Homer do with his hands as he waits for his bath?
(a) Rubs them
(b) Stretches them
(c) Puts lotion on them
(d) Plunges them into cold water
5. Where does Claude take Tod after the party?
(a) A cock fight
(b) Audrey Jenning's house
(c) The movie studio
(d) A poker game
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tod learn about Faye that he is relieved to know?
2. How does Harry Greener meet Homer?
3. Where does Homer spend most of his time?
4. In what room does the answer to #17 live?
5. Where is Tod viewing this scene?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)