|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of house does Claude Estee have?
(a) Ranch house
(c) Tudor house
(d) Southern Colonial
2. What is Tod's impression of Mrs. Jenning?
(a) She is out of her element
(b) She is uneducated
(c) She is too brazen
(d) She is quite cultured
3. What was Mrs. Jenning's former profession?
(a) A cook
(b) A waitress
(c) A silent film star
(d) A nurse
4. What does Tod think when he sees Mary Dove?
(a) That Mary is even prettier than Faye
(b) That maybe Faye works at Mrs. Jenning's
(c) That Mary is not as pretty as Faye
(d) That he has to talk to Faye tomorrow
5. Who are the subjects for Tod's most recent painting?
(a) Abe and Alicia
(b) Abe and Faye
(c) Abe and Elsa
(d) Aaron and Faye
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Homer spend most of his time?
2. What does Faye tell Homer?
3. What does Joan show Tod in the Estees' backyard?
4. What type of architecture is the norm in California?
5. What is the answer to #27 wearing in the picture?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)