|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer do when his loneliness overcomes him?
(a) Watches TV
(c) Goes to a movie
(d) Writes letters
2. Why does Faye tell Tod she cannot love him?
(a) He is too old for her
(b) He is neither good-looking nor wealthy
(c) He is not old enough for her
(d) He is from the East
3. Where does Claude take Tod after the party?
(a) Audrey Jenning's house
(b) A cock fight
(c) A poker game
(d) The movie studio
4. What does Homer do for Harry and Faye?
(a) Loans them some money
(b) Fixes lunch for them
(c) Buys them a new car
(d) Takes them out to dinner
5. What career did Mrs. Jenning take on?
(a) She opened a sporting house
(b) She opened a dress shop
(c) She became a teacher
(d) She became a nurse
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer drop in the woman's lap?
2. What does Tod think his chances are for getting close to Faye?
3. What does Faye's new boyfriend bring to the apartment?
4. What is the name of the building where Tod lives/
5. Where does Claude want to take Tod after the party?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)