|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Homer put the alarm clock?
(a) On the window sill
(b) On the night stand
(c) On the dresser
(d) Near his ear
2. How are the main sections of the house decorated?
(b) Early American
(c) English cottage
(d) Spanish furniture
3. What does Tod not like in the landscape he sees on his way home?
(a) The dirty kids
(b) The ugly houses
(c) The scruffy landscaping
(d) The broken down cars
4. How does Harry Greener meet Homer?
(a) They go to the same church
(b) They talk at a coffee shop
(c) He comes to his house to sell silver polish
(d) They meet at the dog track
5. What does Mrs. Jenning call her customers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
2. What is noticeable about Abe's physical presence?
3. Why does Faye tell Tod she cannot love him?
4. What does Harry make in his bathroom?
5. Who does Tod like to see in the building?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)