|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer think of Homer's sales pitch?
(a) He is too aggressive
(b) He is too reticent
(c) He is too much of a clown
(d) He is insincere
2. What task does Homer recall about working at the hotel?
(a) Sweeping the lobby
(b) Getting keys made
(c) Folding the towels
(d) Making a deadbeat tenant pay up
3. What is the only way Homer can stop thinking about Faye?
(a) Move back home
(b) Date a new woman
(d) Get drunk
4. What career did Mrs. Jenning take on?
(a) She became a teacher
(b) She opened a sporting house
(c) She became a nurse
(d) She opened a dress shop
5. What does Tod think it would be like to fall on Faye?
(a) A mistake
(b) Jagged edges
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Homer spend most of his time?
2. What is the content of the note?
3. What does Homer do with his hands as he waits for his bath?
4. What does Harry make in his bathroom?
5. What does Harry want Homer to do?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)