|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Homer leave the room?
(a) The woman reclines suggestively
(b) The woman falls asleep
(c) The woman screams at him
(d) The woman pays him the overdue rent
2. What is noticeable about Abe's physical presence?
(a) He is crippled
(b) He is grossly obese
(c) He is a giant
(d) He is a dwarf
3. What does Tod think about Faye's physical presence?
4. What does Homer drop in the woman's lap?
(a) A scarf
(b) His wallet
(c) A coat
(d) A towel
5. What is Mrs. Jenning's fee?
(a) $20 for a night
(b) $30 for a night
(c) $5 cover charge
(d) $10 cover charge
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the subjects for Tod's most recent painting?
2. What does Tod take to get home?
3. What happens in the days after Harry and Faye meet Homer?
4. Who does Tod like to see in the building?
5. What does Tod think of Joan?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)