|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tod supposed to learn on this job?
(a) Set and costume design
(b) Public relations
(c) Staging and blocking
2. What is Tod watching as the story begins?
(a) Marines and sailors
(b) A Broadway play
(c) Cavalrymen and infantrymen
(d) Cowboys and Indians
3. What does Homer have to do to control his hands when excited?
(a) Sit on them
(b) Put them behind his back
(c) Wear gloves
(d) Put them under a table
4. What does Tod think when he sees Mary Dove?
(a) That Mary is even prettier than Faye
(b) That maybe Faye works at Mrs. Jenning's
(c) That he has to talk to Faye tomorrow
(d) That Mary is not as pretty as Faye
5. Who is the note from?
(a) Elsa Peretti
(b) Abe Kusich
(c) Faye Greener
(d) Alicia Greenway
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way Homer can stop thinking about Faye?
2. How does Tod treat Homer?
3. What is Claude's profession?
4. Who does Tod like to see in the building?
5. What career did Mrs. Jenning take on?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)