|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease did Homer get?
2. What is noticeable about Abe's physical presence?
(a) He is a giant
(b) He is a dwarf
(c) He is grossly obese
(d) He is crippled
3. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
(a) He really liked the architecture
(b) It was the right location
(c) He was tired and the real estate agent was a bully
(d) He didn't need much space
4. Who is Mary Dove?
(a) A friend of Faye's
(b) A nurse
(c) A waitress
(d) An usher at a theater
5. What is Homer's personality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Jenning take Claude and Tod?
2. What does Tod want to do with the people he meets?
3. What does Tod think Abe is when he first sees him?
4. What does Tod see when he enters his room?
5. How are the bedrooms decorated?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)