|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the building where Tod lives/
(a) The Regency
(b) San Juan Arms
(c) Bernardino Estates
(d) San Bernardino Arms
2. Why does Homer hate this moment waiting for the bath?
(a) His skin is too sensitive
(b) There is never enough hot water
(c) He will start to remember
(d) He is afraid of water
3. Where does Homer put the alarm clock?
(a) On the dresser
(b) Near his ear
(c) On the window sill
(d) On the night stand
4. What does Homer drop in the woman's lap?
(a) A scarf
(b) His wallet
(c) A coat
(d) A towel
5. What is Faye doing when Tod goes to the apartment?
(a) Crying into a bath towel
(b) Sobbing in her pillow
(c) Drinking coffee
(d) Talking on the phone
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
2. Where is Faye?
3. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
4. What is Claude's profession?
5. What is the living arrangement at Homer's now?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)