|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the chimney?
(a) It is crooked
(b) It wraps around the house
(c) It is much taller than necessary
(d) It is make of fake rocks
2. What does Tod want to do but Faye cuts him off?
(a) Go bowling
(b) Go to dinner
(c) Go for a walk
(d) Talk some more
3. Who is Faye glad to see come into the apartment?
(a) Mary Dove
4. What happens in the days after Harry and Faye meet Homer?
(a) Homer cannot stop thinking about Faye
(b) Homer loses his money while gambling
(c) Homer finds a job
(d) Homer moves back east
5. What does Homer eat for his dinner?
(a) Steak and baked potato
(b) Beef stew and cornbread
(c) Cheeseburger and fries
(d) Mushroom soup, crackers and sardines
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease did Homer get?
2. Who did Faye go with?
3. Where does Claude take Tod after the party?
4. What does Homer's unselfishness make Faye want to do?
5. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)