|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod want to do before Harry's funeral?
(a) Talk to Faye
(b) Read Harry's will
(c) Get a new suit
(d) Try Harry's silver polish
2. Why does Homer leave the room?
(a) The woman pays him the overdue rent
(b) The woman reclines suggestively
(c) The woman screams at him
(d) The woman falls asleep
3. What happens to the relationship between Faye and Homer?
(a) She stabs him
(b) They get married
(c) He shoots her
(d) It goes sour
4. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
(a) It was the right location
(b) He really liked the architecture
(c) He was tired and the real estate agent was a bully
(d) He didn't need much space
5. What does Tod think about Faye?
(a) She is an inspiration
(b) She is compassionate
(c) She is shallow and self-involved
(d) She is brilliant
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Homer put the alarm clock?
2. Who does Tod begin to keep company with?
3. What does Faye share with Tod?
4. Who did Faye go with?
5. Who is Faye glad to see come into the apartment?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)