|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Jenning take Claude and Tod?
(a) A screening room
(b) A smoking room
(c) A poker room
(d) A video room
2. What is unusual about Faye's boyfriend's behavior?
(a) He wears orange clothes all the time
(b) He won't come into their apartment
(c) He phones but won't say anything
(d) He never takes off his hat
3. Where does Earle take Faye and Tod?
(a) To the campsite he shares with other cowboys
(b) To the ballgame
(c) To the bowling alley
(d) To the movies
4. What do Claude and Tod see in the room?
(a) A French film
(b) Several games of poker in progress
(c) Many video gaming stations
(d) Several men in smoking jackets, sipping brandy
5. Why does Faye tell Tod she cannot love him?
(a) He is from the East
(b) He is too old for her
(c) He is neither good-looking nor wealthy
(d) He is not old enough for her
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Faye and Homer take Tod one night?
2. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
3. Whose accent and mannerisms does Tod mimic?
4. What does Harry tell Tod one night when Tod stops in to see the Greeners?
5. What is the content of the note?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)