|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Earle spend most of his time?
(a) Faye's apartment
(b) The Santa Monica pier
(c) The movie studio
(d) A western goods shop
2. What does Faye do when Tod kisses her?
(a) Slaps him
(b) Smiles and leaves
(c) Returns the kiss
(d) Breaks away quickly
3. What does Tod decide to do?
(a) Take acting lessons
(b) Move back home
(c) Buy a condo
(d) Stop chasing Faye
4. What happens in the days after Harry and Faye meet Homer?
(a) Homer cannot stop thinking about Faye
(b) Homer moves back east
(c) Homer finds a job
(d) Homer loses his money while gambling
5. Who is Faye glad to see come into the apartment?
(d) Mary Dove
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Jenning take Claude and Tod?
2. What does Faye say about Homer?
3. What is the only way Homer can stop thinking about Faye?
4. Why does Homer leave the room?
5. What is Mrs. Jenning's fee?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)