|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
(a) He really liked the architecture
(b) He was tired and the real estate agent was a bully
(c) He didn't need much space
(d) It was the right location
2. Where does Homer put the alarm clock?
(a) On the dresser
(b) Near his ear
(c) On the night stand
(d) On the window sill
3. What does Homer do with his hands as he waits for his bath?
(a) Puts lotion on them
(b) Rubs them
(c) Stretches them
(d) Plunges them into cold water
4. What type of house does Claude Estee have?
(a) Tudor house
(b) Southern Colonial
(c) Ranch house
5. How are the main sections of the house decorated?
(a) Spanish furniture
(b) Early American
(c) English cottage
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Claude and Tod see in the room?
2. What is a sporting house?
3. How does Harry Greener meet Homer?
4. What does Tod think of Joan?
5. What is noticeable about Abe's physical presence?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)