|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer think of Homer's sales pitch?
(a) He is insincere
(b) He is too aggressive
(c) He is too reticent
(d) He is too much of a clown
2. What does Homer have to do to control his hands when excited?
(a) Put them under a table
(b) Put them behind his back
(c) Sit on them
(d) Wear gloves
3. What was Mrs. Jenning's former profession?
(a) A nurse
(b) A cook
(c) A silent film star
(d) A waitress
4. What does Homer do when his loneliness overcomes him?
(b) Watches TV
(c) Goes to a movie
(d) Writes letters
5. What does Tod think when he sees Mary Dove?
(a) That Mary is even prettier than Faye
(b) That he has to talk to Faye tomorrow
(c) That maybe Faye works at Mrs. Jenning's
(d) That Mary is not as pretty as Faye
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Tod resign himself as far as Faye is concerned?
2. Where does Mrs. Jenning take Claude and Tod?
3. What does Faye say about Homer?
4. What can Tod see about Harry?
5. What is Mrs. Jenning's fee?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)