|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod think about Harry's mannerisms?
(a) He cannot help how he behaves
(b) They must have developed on the stage
(c) He is unaware of what he is doing
(d) He is trying to get Tod to feel sorry for him
2. What is the only way Homer can stop thinking about Faye?
(a) Date a new woman
(b) Get drunk
(d) Move back home
3. What does Homer think of Homer's sales pitch?
(a) He is insincere
(b) He is too reticent
(c) He is too aggressive
(d) He is too much of a clown
4. Why did Mrs. Jenning's change professions?
(a) Her legs hurt all the time
(b) Her voice did not work well for talking pictures
(c) She got married
(d) She got a different degree
5. To what does Tod resign himself as far as Faye is concerned?
(a) Ignore her
(b) Make her love him
(c) Forget her
(d) Worship her from afar
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is giving the party Tod leaves for?
2. How does Harry Greener meet Homer?
3. What is a sporting house?
4. Where is Faye?
5. What is the scene in one of the bedroom paintings?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)