|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod decide about Harry?
(a) He is violently ill
(b) He is always faking
(c) He must act even in his sleep
(d) He suffers just as much as anyone else
2. What does Homer have to do to control his hands when excited?
(a) Put them under a table
(b) Put them behind his back
(c) Sit on them
(d) Wear gloves
3. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
(a) If they suffer less than others
(b) If they ever stop performing
(c) If they are happy
(d) If they are sad
4. What does Harry want Homer to do?
(a) Open a window
(b) Get Faye who is waiting in the car
(c) Call an ambulance
(d) Get him a glass of water
5. What does Tod do after work?
(b) Does his laundry
(c) Takes a nap
(d) Watches TV
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tod's view of the world?
2. What disease did Homer get?
3. What does Harry tell Tod one night when Tod stops in to see the Greeners?
4. What does Homer do when his loneliness overcomes him?
5. What do Claude and Tod see in the room?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)