|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
(a) Short bursts of laughter
(c) Clears his throat
(d) Coughs and groans
2. What happens when Faye returns?
(a) Harry has moved out
(b) Harry has called for takeout
(c) Tod is still there
(d) Tod has cooked dinner
3. How does Harry Greener meet Homer?
(a) He comes to his house to sell silver polish
(b) They meet at the dog track
(c) They go to the same church
(d) They talk at a coffee shop
4. What does Tod think about Harry's mannerisms?
(a) They must have developed on the stage
(b) He is unaware of what he is doing
(c) He is trying to get Tod to feel sorry for him
(d) He cannot help how he behaves
5. What is Tod's impression of Mrs. Jenning?
(a) She is too brazen
(b) She is uneducated
(c) She is quite cultured
(d) She is out of her element
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease did Homer get?
2. What does Tod do after work?
3. What good quality does Faye tell Tod he has?
4. What does Homer do when his loneliness overcomes him?
5. What career did Mrs. Jenning take on?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)