|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is especially unusual about the two bedrooms?
(a) They are exactly alike
(b) They are painted red
(c) The walls are carpeted
(d) They have no windows
2. What is a sporting house?
(a) A poker house
(b) A gambling den
(c) A brothel
(d) A cock fight arena
3. To what does Tod resign himself as far as Faye is concerned?
(a) Ignore her
(b) Worship her from afar
(c) Forget her
(d) Make her love him
4. What does Tod wonder about stage people?
(a) If they are happy
(b) If they suffer less than others
(c) If they ever stop performing
(d) If they are sad
5. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
(a) He was tired and the real estate agent was a bully
(b) It was the right location
(c) He didn't need much space
(d) He really liked the architecture
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Jenning's fee?
2. What can Tod see about Harry?
3. What does Harry want Homer to do?
4. How are the bedrooms decorated?
5. What does Faye tell Homer?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)