|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod think about Harry's mannerisms?
(a) He cannot help how he behaves
(b) They must have developed on the stage
(c) He is unaware of what he is doing
(d) He is trying to get Tod to feel sorry for him
2. Where did Homer work before he came to California?
(a) A hotel
(b) A factory
(c) A power plant
(d) A school
3. Why does Homer buy a cottage?
(a) He was tired and the real estate agent was a bully
(b) It was the right location
(c) He didn't need much space
(d) He really liked the architecture
4. What does Tod want to do but Faye cuts him off?
(a) Talk some more
(b) Go to dinner
(c) Go bowling
(d) Go for a walk
5. What can Tod see about Harry?
(a) He has a new shirt
(b) He has a new car
(c) He is very ill
(d) He is very tired
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Homer do for Harry and Faye?
2. Where does Mrs. Jenning take Claude and Tod?
3. What disease did Homer get?
4. What is the only way Homer can stop thinking about Faye?
5. What does Faye tell Homer?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)