|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer have to do to control his hands when excited?
(a) Put them behind his back
(b) Wear gloves
(c) Sit on them
(d) Put them under a table
2. Who is giving the party Tod leaves for?
(a) Abe Kusich
(b) Faye Greener
(c) Amanda Greenway
(d) Claude Estee
3. What type of architecture is the norm in California?
4. What disease did Homer get?
5. Where does Homer take his walks?
(a) To the park
(b) To the pet shop
(c) Past Faye and Harry's apartment
(d) To the library
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Faye cut Tod off?
2. How does Harry punctuate his speech?
3. Why did Mrs. Jenning's change professions?
4. What does Mrs. Jenning call her customers?
5. To what does Tod resign himself as far as Faye is concerned?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)