|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the living arrangement at Homer's now?
(a) Homer and Tod are rooming together
(b) Homer takes care of the household and Faye rests and shops
(c) Homer is renting his spare bedroom to an acting student
(d) Homer has married a girl from his hometown
2. Where does Mrs. Jenning take Claude and Tod?
(a) A smoking room
(b) A screening room
(c) A video room
(d) A poker room
3. What does Faye share with Tod?
(a) Harry's clothes
(d) Ideas for movie scripts
4. What does Tod think when he sees Mary Dove?
(a) That Mary is not as pretty as Faye
(b) That maybe Faye works at Mrs. Jenning's
(c) That Mary is even prettier than Faye
(d) That he has to talk to Faye tomorrow
5. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
(a) A bar
(b) A ballgame
(c) The bowling alley
(d) A movie
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Earle Shoop's profession?
2. What is Mrs. Jenning's fee?
3. What does Mrs. Jenning call her customers?
4. What is Tod determined to do?
5. Where does Claude take Tod after the party?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)