|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tod think when he sees Mary Dove?
(a) That Mary is not as pretty as Faye
(b) That he has to talk to Faye tomorrow
(c) That Mary is even prettier than Faye
(d) That maybe Faye works at Mrs. Jenning's
2. What does Mrs. Jenning call her customers?
3. Who is Mary Dove?
(a) A waitress
(b) An usher at a theater
(c) A nurse
(d) A friend of Faye's
4. What career did Mrs. Jenning take on?
(a) She became a nurse
(b) She became a teacher
(c) She opened a dress shop
(d) She opened a sporting house
5. In addition to Homer and Tod, who is another of Faye's suitors?
(a) Earle Shoop
(b) Abe Kucich
(c) Claude Estee
(d) Cecil B. DeMille
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tod visit the Greeners almost every night?
2. What does Tod decide to do?
3. What do Claude and Tod see in the room?
4. Where do Tod, Faye and Homer go after dinner?
5. Who invites Tod to dinner the next night?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)