|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
(a) Elisha de Leon
(b) John Dawson
(c) David ben Moshe
(d) Ilana Porzikov
2. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(b) Language professor
(c) Math professor
3. Gad laughs at the response of John Dawson, saying that it's typical English to have a ______________.
(a) Carefree attitude
(b) Desire for alcohol
(c) Stiff upper lip
(d) Healthy appetite
4. Instead of listening to Dawson, Elisha tries to focus on _________________, but since he's never seen him, this is hard.
(a) The British Judge
(b) David ben Moshe
(d) The Old Man
5. ___________ is making murderers out of these people through his action.
(b) Old Man
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of an old friend of Joab's that helps him with hiding from his neighbor?
2. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
3. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
4. What does Elisha do as John Dawson begins to talk some more?
5. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)