|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
2. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
3. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
(a) Old beggar
(b) His father
(c) His mother
(d) Old Man
4. How many people came along on the first raid in which Elisha participated?
5. What does Gideon report back about the state of health of John Dawson?
(a) He is hungry
(b) He is vomiting
(c) He is coughing
(d) He is asleep
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that John Dawson asks Elisha to bring him?
2. Who is NOT one of the people sitting around the table, thinking about David ben Moshe?
3. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
4. What does Elisha decide to do instead of going outside to freeze in the cold?
5. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)