|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
2. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
3. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
(a) His prayers
(c) His soul
4. Who is the women in her mid-twenties that Elisha met while at the work camp in France?
5. What does the assistant barracks leader try to do to Elisha when he discovers what he has done?
(a) Shoots him
(b) Hits him
(c) Puts him outside
(d) Tries to choke him
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha was named for a man who was a prophet of ____________, as he explains.
2. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
3. Who beats Elisha to bringing the food down to John Dawson?
4. Elisha learns from his first raid that it is not easy to play the part of ___________.
5. Ilana is saved from being killed by a member of the opposition by a situation with ____________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)