|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Elisha's arm and tells him to talk to the boy who looks like the Elisha of before?
(a) The rabbi
(b) His mother
(d) His father
2. The boy who asks for his father to be healed does not get his wish, but he is turned into _______________ and carried up to heaven.
(a) A ghost
(b) An angel
(c) A cloud
(d) A prayer
3. Who is no longer yawning when Elisha goes upstairs after the execution?
4. What does Elisha describe his state as when Ilana asks him if he is hot?
(b) Burning up
5. The house is a convenient choice as the comings and goings of ___________ seems to be reasonable activity.
(c) Younger people
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the people that Elisha sees filing into the room as the night goes on?
2. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
3. The woman in the work camp likes making love to ____________ who are about to die.
4. What are the people who come to the house actually learning about instead of traditional lessons?
5. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)