|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John is sad to think that Elisha _____________ him, but it's not true.
2. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
(b) Sudden death
3. What do the English not have of Ilana, which has made it difficult for anyone to identify her?
(a) A radio program
(b) A description
(c) A relative
(d) A location
4. What time is it when Ilana and Joab comment about how it's the longest night they've ever lived through?
(a) 4:00 AM
(b) 2:00 AM
(c) 3:00 AM
(d) 1:00 AM
5. Usually Elisha found the _________ of his rabbi, his old master to be reassuring, but not this time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
2. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
3. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
4. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
5. At midnight, the dead leave the graveyard to go to the __________, not to pray, but to eat.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)