|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
2. Instead of listening to Dawson, Elisha tries to focus on _________________, but since he's never seen him, this is hard.
(b) The Old Man
(c) David ben Moshe
(d) The British Judge
3. Who does Elisha see filing into the room, making the room feel very crowded?
4. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
5. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
2. When Elisha begs the boy for answers, what does the boy reply?
3. Elisha says that it is ___________ to kill a complete stranger, which is why he wants to see Dawson.
4. What does his mother murmur to him when Elisha is standing in the room, asking questions of the people surrounding him?
5. Elisha's mother used to tell him there was a ____________ that would guide and protect him everywhere he goes.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)