|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The house is a convenient choice as the comings and goings of ___________ seems to be reasonable activity.
(b) Younger people
2. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
3. Elisha wants to impose the image of ____________ torturer on John Dawson, but he cannot.
4. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
(a) Death harbinger
5. What is the last word on John's lips at his execution?
(c) Little boy
(d) Poor boy
Short Answer Questions
1. Gad laughs at the response of John Dawson, saying that it's typical English to have a ______________.
2. What are the positions of the people in the group of men that Gad has to select from?
3. Who takes Elisha's arm and tells him to talk to the boy who looks like the Elisha of before?
4. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
5. Dawson asks for Elisha's age and then tells him that is is ____________ for him.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)