|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first question that Dawson asks Elisha after they stare at each other?
(a) Can I leave?
(b) What time is it?
(c) Who are you?
(d) Why are you doing this?
2. Who offers to break the news of his impending death to John Dawson?
3. Elisha does not want to take the food to Dawson, preferring to remember him as the man who never _________.
(d) Wanted anything
4. Elisha was named for a man who was a prophet of ____________, as he explains.
5. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
2. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
3. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
4. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
5. When Elisha begs the boy for answers, what does the boy reply?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)