|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
(a) Sudden death
2. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
3. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
4. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
5. Who is NOT one of the people that Elisha sees filing into the room as the night goes on?
(a) Old Man
(b) A boy who looks like him
(c) His parents
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joab notice about himself once he is out of his hiding place?
2. Who is no longer yawning when Elisha goes upstairs after the execution?
3. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
4. The tattered fragment of darkness has a face, Elisha sees, and that face is ___________.
5. Who is the women in her mid-twenties that Elisha met while at the work camp in France?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)