|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the torture methods used on Gideon during a time when he was arrested?
(a) Drowned in a bucket
(b) Face spat on
(c) Matches lit under fingernails
(d) Beard pulled
2. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
(a) Lack of evidence
(b) A prison breakout
(c) His captors finding a new torture victim
(d) A cunning escape
3. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
4. What did the German resistance fighter lose during his torture at the hands of the Nazis?
(a) His right hand
(b) His right foot
(c) His left hand
(d) His eye
5. Elisha's mother used to tell him there was a ____________ that would guide and protect him everywhere he goes.
(c) Goat of gold
Short Answer Questions
1. John repeatedly asks Elisha to give the ____________ to his son after his death.
2. The boy tells Elisha that the ________ are hungry as Elisha considers taking food to Dawson.
3. Gad laughs at the response of John Dawson, saying that it's typical English to have a ______________.
4. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
5. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)