|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elisha see filing into the room, making the room feel very crowded?
2. What is the commandment that the Jews have tried to live by, though they have suffered in the process?
(a) Thou shalt not have no other Gods but me
(b) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor
(c) Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain
(d) Thou shalt not kill
3. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
4. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
(b) David ben Moshe
5. What does John Dawson continue to do as Elisha raises his revolver to shoot him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha wants to ____________ Dawson, otherwise he's killing a man for no reason at all.
2. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
3. What is John Dawson staring at when Elisha enters his room to meet him?
4. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
5. The ghosts are leaving the cell, taking ____________ with them.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)