|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the profession of the German resistance fighter from #163 that Elisha met?
2. Usually Elisha found the _________ of his rabbi, his old master to be reassuring, but not this time.
3. Ilana is saved from being killed by a member of the opposition by a situation with ____________.
(a) A friendly woman
(b) A broken leg
(c) A cup of tea
(d) A cold in the head
4. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
5. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
(b) His soul
(c) His prayers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elisha see filing into the room, making the room feel very crowded?
2. "In a way, we are the ones to _________ John Dawson. Because you can't do it without us. Now, do you see?"
3. The woman in the work camp likes making love to ____________ who are about to die.
4. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
5. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)