|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
2. What does John Dawson want to do as he is waiting for his execution?
(a) Write a note to his son
(b) Kill himself
(c) See the sky
(d) Talk his way out of execution
3. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(a) German government
(c) US government
(d) British government
4. Elisha remembers a story where the nights sometimes allow the sky to open up so that the ____________ of unhappy children can be heard.
5. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
(a) Go home
(b) Take a test
(c) Kill a man
(d) Get married
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
2. Gideon thinks he is only alive because he did not admit _____________.
3. Elisha does not want to take the food to Dawson, preferring to remember him as the man who never _________.
4. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
5. The boy tells Elisha that the ________ are hungry as Elisha considers taking food to Dawson.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)