|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
2. What do the English not have of Ilana, which has made it difficult for anyone to identify her?
(a) A relative
(b) A location
(c) A description
(d) A radio program
3. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
4. What is the last word on John's lips at his execution?
(b) Little boy
(c) Poor boy
5. John is sad to think that Elisha _____________ him, but it's not true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
2. The boy tells Elisha, "You are the ________ of all that we have been," as Elisha begs for answers.
3. Those in the Movement have a _________, and if they deny this, then they cede victory to their enemy.
4. The boy who asks for his father to be healed does not get his wish, but he is turned into _______________ and carried up to heaven.
5. Gideon doesn't say a thing during his torture because he feels as if God is ____________ him.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)