|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
(d) Death harbinger
2. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) His own
(b) The rabbi's
(c) His father's
(d) The beggar's
3. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
(a) Silly man
(b) Poor boy
(c) Quiet soul
4. Gad laughs at the response of John Dawson, saying that it's typical English to have a ______________.
(a) Stiff upper lip
(b) Desire for alcohol
(c) Healthy appetite
(d) Carefree attitude
5. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
2. ____________ tells Elisha that John Dawson doesn't know he will be executed in the morning.
3. Instead of listening to Dawson, Elisha tries to focus on _________________, but since he's never seen him, this is hard.
4. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
5. The ghosts are leaving the cell, taking ____________ with them.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)