|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
(a) The bombing
(b) The music
(c) The child crying
(d) The wolves
2. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
(c) Death harbinger
3. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
4. ____________ tells Elisha that John Dawson doesn't know he will be executed in the morning.
5. Who is NOT one of the people sitting around the table, thinking about David ben Moshe?
(b) Old Man
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha was named for a man who was a prophet of ____________, as he explains.
2. What is the profession of an old friend of Joab's that helps him with hiding from his neighbor?
3. The fighters in the Movement have been attacking under the cover of __________, taking the English by surprise.
4. Dawson asks for Elisha's age and then tells him that is is ____________ for him.
5. What does the assistant barracks leader try to do to Elisha when he discovers what he has done?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)