|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is praying for the repose of the dead when Elisha comes upstairs.
2. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
3. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
4. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) The beggar's
(b) His father's
(c) The rabbi's
(d) His own
5. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elisha do as John Dawson begins to talk some more?
2. Gad owes his life to three ____________ who were supposed to be killed in a specific way as directed by the Old Man.
3. When Elisha begs the boy for answers, what does the boy reply?
4. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
5. Gideon thinks he is only alive because he did not admit _____________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)