|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the question Dawson then asks, surprising Elisha in the process?
(a) Are you Elisha?
(b) Are you the one?
(c) Are you a believer in God?
(d) Are you the Old Man in my dreams?
2. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) His own
(b) The beggar's
(c) The rabbi's
(d) His father's
3. "In a way, we are the ones to _________ John Dawson. Because you can't do it without us. Now, do you see?"
4. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A speedy trial
(b) The death
(c) A pardon
(d) A stayed execution
5. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
(a) His captors finding a new torture victim
(b) A prison breakout
(c) A cunning escape
(d) Lack of evidence
Short Answer Questions
1. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
2. What are the people who come to the house actually learning about instead of traditional lessons?
3. What are the positions of the people in the group of men that Gad has to select from?
4. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
5. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)