|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
2. Who urges Elisha to go take the food down to John Dawson?
(a) The little boy
(c) The Old Man
3. What does the beggar tell Elisha as Elisha walks around asking questions of everyone?
(a) This is a night of many faces
(b) This is a night of darkness
(c) This is a night of mystery
(d) This is a night to remember
4. Those in the Movement have a _________, and if they deny this, then they cede victory to their enemy.
5. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
2. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
3. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
4. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
5. What does John Dawson continue to do as Elisha raises his revolver to shoot him?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)