|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) Old Man
(d) Old beggar
2. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
3. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
4. Who does Elisha see filing into the room, making the room feel very crowded?
5. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
(a) He has 2 girls
(b) He is a traitor to their cause
(c) He hates him
(d) He is an Englishman
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
2. Who is NOT one of the people that Elisha sees filing into the room as the night goes on?
3. Usually Elisha found the _________ of his rabbi, his old master to be reassuring, but not this time.
4. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
5. Where does John Dawson's son, who is Elisha's age, go to school, according to John?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)