|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking back on the situation of killing the man, Gad says that he was very young and very _________.
2. Elisha does not want to take the food to Dawson, preferring to remember him as the man who never _________.
(d) Wanted anything
3. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
(b) Old Man
4. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(a) US government
(b) British government
(c) German government
5. Who takes Elisha's arm and tells him to talk to the boy who looks like the Elisha of before?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(d) The rabbi
Short Answer Questions
1. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
2. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
3. Gad laughs at the response of John Dawson, saying that it's typical English to have a ______________.
4. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
5. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)