|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
(a) Miliatry government
(b) Trade embargos
(c) Bombing of Palestine
(d) 48 hour curfew
2. Gideon thinks he is only alive because he did not admit _____________.
(a) His plans
(b) His allegiance
(c) His feelings
(d) His guilt
3. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
4. At midnight, the dead leave the graveyard to go to the __________, not to pray, but to eat.
5. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
2. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
3. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
4. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
5. ___________ is making murderers out of these people through his action.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)