|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Elisha begs the boy for answers, what does the boy reply?
(a) What do you think the answer is?
(b) Don't you know?
(c) Do I know you?
(d) Who are you?
2. What is the commandment that the Jews have tried to live by, though they have suffered in the process?
(a) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor
(b) Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain
(c) Thou shalt not kill
(d) Thou shalt not have no other Gods but me
3. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
(a) Old beggar
(b) Old Man
(c) His father
(d) His mother
4. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
(a) Silly man
(b) Quiet soul
(c) Poor boy
5. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(b) Language professor
(c) Math professor
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
2. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
3. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
4. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
5. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)