|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Elisha's arm and tells him to talk to the boy who looks like the Elisha of before?
(b) His father
(c) His mother
(d) The rabbi
2. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
3. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
(a) Hide David
(b) Change a tire
(c) Scream for help
(d) Shoot a captain
4. "In a way, we are the ones to _________ John Dawson. Because you can't do it without us. Now, do you see?"
5. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ilana serve to the people who are sitting around the table?
2. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
3. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
4. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
5. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)