|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ilana is saved from being killed by a member of the opposition by a situation with ____________.
(a) A friendly woman
(b) A cup of tea
(c) A broken leg
(d) A cold in the head
2. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
3. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
4. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
5. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
2. What do the English not have of Ilana, which has made it difficult for anyone to identify her?
3. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
4. Who takes Elisha's arm and tells him to talk to the boy who looks like the Elisha of before?
5. ___________ is making murderers out of these people through his action.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)