|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
2. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
(a) A cunning escape
(b) A prison breakout
(c) His captors finding a new torture victim
(d) Lack of evidence
3. At midnight, the dead leave the graveyard to go to the __________, not to pray, but to eat.
4. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
5. Who has not eaten all day because he is upset about what is going to happen to John Dawson?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
2. Who offers to break the news of his impending death to John Dawson?
3. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
4. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
5. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)