|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
(a) Poor boy
(b) Quiet soul
(c) Silly man
2. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
3. What do the English not have of Ilana, which has made it difficult for anyone to identify her?
(a) A radio program
(b) A description
(c) A location
(d) A relative
4. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
5. What are the people who come to the house actually learning about instead of traditional lessons?
(a) Terrorist techniques
(c) How to protest
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elisha see filing into the room, making the room feel very crowded?
2. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
3. What does the beggar tell Elisha as Elisha walks around asking questions of everyone?
4. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
5. Those in the Movement have a _________, and if they deny this, then they cede victory to their enemy.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)