|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
2. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
3. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
(a) The child crying
(b) The music
(c) The bombing
(d) The wolves
4. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(a) Auschwitz II
(c) Bergen Belsen
5. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
2. What time is it when Ilana and Joab comment about how it's the longest night they've ever lived through?
3. Gideon doesn't say a thing during his torture because he feels as if God is ____________ him.
4. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
5. Gideon thinks he is only alive because he did not admit _____________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)