|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha's mother used to tell him there was a ____________ that would guide and protect him everywhere he goes.
(a) Goat of gold
2. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
3. At midnight, the dead leave the graveyard to go to the __________, not to pray, but to eat.
4. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
5. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the people that Elisha sees filing into the room as the night goes on?
2. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
3. What is the profession of an old friend of Joab's that helps him with hiding from his neighbor?
4. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
5. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)