|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
2. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
3. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
(a) Silly man
(b) Poor boy
(d) Quiet soul
4. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
(a) The wolves
(b) The bombing
(c) The child crying
(d) The music
5. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
2. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
3. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
4. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
5. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)