|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy tells Elisha, "You are the ________ of all that we have been," as Elisha begs for answers.
(b) Sum total
2. Who beats Elisha to bringing the food down to John Dawson?
3. What is the eleventh commandment that is taught to the new recruits when they are training?
(a) Forget your family
(b) Listen to the Old Man
(c) Hate your enemy
(d) Forget your past
4. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
(a) He has 2 girls
(b) He hates him
(c) He is a traitor to their cause
(d) He is an Englishman
5. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman in the work camp likes making love to ____________ who are about to die.
2. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
3. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
4. The boy who asks for his father to be healed does not get his wish, but he is turned into _______________ and carried up to heaven.
5. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)