|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
2. For six weeks, recruits are taught by ____________ instructors on how to use various kinds of weapons.
3. What does Elisha decide to do instead of going outside to freeze in the cold?
(a) Go to the SS office
(b) Hide in the barracks
(c) Go to the bathroom
(d) Sleep in
4. Elisha does not want to take the food to Dawson, preferring to remember him as the man who never _________.
(d) Wanted anything
5. The boy tells Elisha, "You are the ________ of all that we have been," as Elisha begs for answers.
(d) Sum total
Short Answer Questions
1. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
2. What does his mother murmur to him when Elisha is standing in the room, asking questions of the people surrounding him?
3. Those in the Movement have a _________, and if they deny this, then they cede victory to their enemy.
4. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
5. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)