|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
2. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(a) Truth teller
3. Who goes and prepares some food for John Dawson's last meal?
(b) Elisha's mother
4. The boy tells Elisha, "You are the ________ of all that we have been," as Elisha begs for answers.
(b) Sum total
5. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
(a) Change a tire
(b) Shoot a captain
(c) Hide David
(d) Scream for help
Short Answer Questions
1. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
2. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
3. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
4. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
5. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)