|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
2. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
3. Elisha does not believe that a man about to die could ever be ______________.
4. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
5. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
(a) A cunning escape
(b) His captors finding a new torture victim
(c) A prison breakout
(d) Lack of evidence
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
2. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
3. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
4. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
5. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)