|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gideon thinks he is only alive because he did not admit _____________.
(a) His guilt
(b) His feelings
(c) His allegiance
(d) His plans
2. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
3. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
4. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
5. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
(a) The Old Man
Short Answer Questions
1. Gideon doesn't say a thing during his torture because he feels as if God is ____________ him.
2. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
3. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
4. What do the English not have of Ilana, which has made it difficult for anyone to identify her?
5. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)