|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
2. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
3. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
(b) Depends on who you ask
4. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
(a) Death harbinger
5. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
(a) Trade embargos
(b) 48 hour curfew
(c) Miliatry government
(d) Bombing of Palestine
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy who asks for his father to be healed does not get his wish, but he is turned into _______________ and carried up to heaven.
2. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
3. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
4. ____________ tells Elisha that John Dawson doesn't know he will be executed in the morning.
5. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)