|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
2. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
3. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
4. Who offers to break the news of his impending death to John Dawson?
5. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
2. What does Elisha decide to do instead of going outside to freeze in the cold?
3. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
4. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
5. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)