|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
2. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
3. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
(a) The child crying
(b) The bombing
(c) The wolves
(d) The music
4. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(a) German government
(c) US government
(d) British government
5. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
(b) David ben Moshe
Short Answer Questions
1. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
2. The fighters in the Movement have been attacking under the cover of __________, taking the English by surprise.
3. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
4. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
5. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)