|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(b) Language professor
(d) Math professor
2. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
3. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
4. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
5. The Jews now go out and _______, just like everyone else, to assert their rights to live as men.
(a) Stand tall
Short Answer Questions
1. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
2. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
3. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
4. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
5. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)