|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the commandment that the Jews have tried to live by, though they have suffered in the process?
(a) Thou shalt not kill
(b) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor
(c) Thou shalt not have no other Gods but me
(d) Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain
2. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
3. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
4. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
5. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
(b) David ben Moshe
(d) John Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
2. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
3. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
4. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
5. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)