|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The house is a convenient choice as the comings and goings of ___________ seems to be reasonable activity.
(b) Younger people
2. Looking back on the situation of killing the man, Gad says that he was very young and very _________.
3. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
4. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
(a) Silly man
(c) Quiet soul
(d) Poor boy
5. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
(b) Insane asylum
(c) A friend's house
Short Answer Questions
1. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
2. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
3. What does Joab notice about himself once he is out of his hiding place?
4. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
5. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)