|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) The beggar's
(b) The rabbi's
(c) His father's
(d) His own
2. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
3. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
(a) A prison breakout
(b) His captors finding a new torture victim
(c) A cunning escape
(d) Lack of evidence
4. What kind of job is taking place when David ben Moshe is wounded and captured by the English?
(b) Hard job
(c) Soft job
5. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
2. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
3. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
4. What does Gad reply when Elisha asks what he would have done if the men hadn't made a choice?
5. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)