|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
(a) Scream for help
(b) Change a tire
(c) Shoot a captain
(d) Hide David
2. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
3. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
4. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
5. What does the assistant barracks leader try to do to Elisha when he discovers what he has done?
(a) Puts him outside
(b) Shoots him
(c) Tries to choke him
(d) Hits him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
2. Elisha does not believe that a man about to die could ever be ______________.
3. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
4. Gideon thinks he is only alive because he did not admit _____________.
5. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)