|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ilana serve to the people who are sitting around the table?
2. What does Joab notice about himself once he is out of his hiding place?
(a) His hair has turned white
(b) His clothes are on backwards
(c) He is heavier
(d) His eyes are a different color
3. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A stayed execution
(b) A speedy trial
(c) The death
(d) A pardon
4. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
(b) John Dawson
(c) David ben Moshe
(d) Old Man
5. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
2. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
3. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
4. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
5. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)