|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
2. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
3. What do the English not have of Ilana, which has made it difficult for anyone to identify her?
(a) A location
(b) A description
(c) A radio program
(d) A relative
4. Ilana is saved from being killed by a member of the opposition by a situation with ____________.
(a) A cup of tea
(b) A broken leg
(c) A cold in the head
(d) A friendly woman
5. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
(c) A friend's house
(d) Insane asylum
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
2. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
3. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
4. The first mission of Elisha was to attack a _______________ on the road between Haifa and Tel Aviv.
5. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)