|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
2. Who offers to break the news of his impending death to John Dawson?
3. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
4. What are the people who come to the house actually learning about instead of traditional lessons?
(b) How to protest
(d) Terrorist techniques
5. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
(d) Old Man
Short Answer Questions
1. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
2. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
3. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
4. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
5. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)