|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha does not believe that a man about to die could ever be ______________.
2. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
(d) Death harbinger
3. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
4. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
5. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) Ilana Porzikov
(c) Elisha de Leon
(d) John Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
2. What is the profession of an old friend of Joab's that helps him with hiding from his neighbor?
3. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
4. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
5. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)