|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) His father's
(b) The rabbi's
(c) His own
(d) The beggar's
2. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(b) Truth teller
3. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
(a) Old Man
4. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) Old beggar
(d) Old Man
5. The fighters in the Movement have been attacking under the cover of __________, taking the English by surprise.
(b) English uniforms
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
2. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
3. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
4. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
5. What are the people who come to the house actually learning about instead of traditional lessons?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)