|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
2. Ilana looks at Elisha with _______________ and Gideon with friendliness.
3. What are the positions of the people in the group of men that Gad has to select from?
4. How many people came along on the first raid in which Elisha participated?
5. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
2. What does the assistant barracks leader try to do to Elisha when he discovers what he has done?
3. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
4. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
5. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)