|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
(a) Bombing of Palestine
(b) 48 hour curfew
(c) Trade embargos
(d) Miliatry government
2. Who offers to break the news of his impending death to John Dawson?
3. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
4. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
(a) Messenger of fate
(b) Bringer of Doom
(d) Leader of the World
5. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gad and David are childhood friends who entered the __________ together.
2. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
3. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
4. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
5. Elisha remembers a story where the nights sometimes allow the sky to open up so that the ____________ of unhappy children can be heard.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)