|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
2. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
3. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
(b) Sudden death
4. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
5. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
2. The Jews now go out and _______, just like everyone else, to assert their rights to live as men.
3. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
4. What is the commandment that the Jews have tried to live by, though they have suffered in the process?
5. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)