|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
2. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
3. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
(a) Old Man
(b) David ben Moshe
(c) John Dawson
4. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) His own
(b) The rabbi's
(c) The beggar's
(d) His father's
5. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(c) Math professor
(d) Language professor
Short Answer Questions
1. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
2. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
3. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
4. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
5. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)