|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
2. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
3. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
(a) Old Man
(b) David ben Moshe
(c) John Dawson
4. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) John Dawson
5. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(a) Math professor
(c) Language professor
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha also wants to find out what makes a man most truly a _________ in this world.
2. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
3. What is the eleventh commandment that is taught to the new recruits when they are training?
4. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
5. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)