|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
2. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
3. One can distinguish between night and day by looking at a man's ___________, according to the beggar.
4. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
(a) Take a test
(b) Get married
(c) Go home
(d) Kill a man
5. Where does Elisha encounter the old beggar who tells him a story he has not forgotten?
(b) Flea market
(d) Outside his home
Short Answer Questions
1. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
2. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
3. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
4. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
5. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)