|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
2. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
(c) Old Man
3. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
4. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
5. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A stayed execution
(b) The death
(c) A pardon
(d) A speedy trial
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
2. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
3. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
4. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
5. Gad and David are childhood friends who entered the __________ together.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)