|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One can distinguish between night and day by looking at a man's ___________, according to the beggar.
2. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
3. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
4. The fighters in the Movement have been attacking under the cover of __________, taking the English by surprise.
(a) English uniforms
5. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
(a) John Dawson
(b) Terrence Smith
(c) Richard Morton
(d) David ben Moshe
Short Answer Questions
1. The Jews now go out and _______, just like everyone else, to assert their rights to live as men.
2. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
3. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
4. The first mission of Elisha was to attack a _______________ on the road between Haifa and Tel Aviv.
5. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)