|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
2. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
(a) Shoot a captain
(b) Change a tire
(c) Hide David
(d) Scream for help
3. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
4. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
5. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) Ilana Porzikov
(c) Elisha de Leon
(d) John Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
2. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
3. What is the commandment that the Jews have tried to live by, though they have suffered in the process?
4. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
5. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)