|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) The death
(b) A stayed execution
(c) A pardon
(d) A speedy trial
2. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
3. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
4. The Jews now go out and _______, just like everyone else, to assert their rights to live as men.
(a) Stand tall
5. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
2. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
3. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
4. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
5. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)