|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
2. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
3. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) Richard Morton
(c) John Dawson
(d) Terrence Smith
4. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
5. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
(c) The Old Man
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
2. The first mission of Elisha was to attack a _______________ on the road between Haifa and Tel Aviv.
3. What is the eleventh commandment that is taught to the new recruits when they are training?
4. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
5. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)