|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
2. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
3. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
4. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
(a) The Old Man
5. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people came along on the first raid in which Elisha participated?
2. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
3. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
4. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
5. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)