|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The house is a convenient choice as the comings and goings of ___________ seems to be reasonable activity.
(a) Younger people
2. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
3. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
(b) John Dawson
(d) David ben Moshe
4. What is the eleventh commandment that is taught to the new recruits when they are training?
(a) Forget your past
(b) Hate your enemy
(c) Forget your family
(d) Listen to the Old Man
5. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
(a) Take a test
(b) Kill a man
(c) Get married
(d) Go home
Short Answer Questions
1. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
2. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
3. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
4. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
5. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)