|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
2. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
3. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
4. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
5. What is the eleventh commandment that is taught to the new recruits when they are training?
(a) Forget your past
(b) Forget your family
(c) Listen to the Old Man
(d) Hate your enemy
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
2. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
3. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
4. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
5. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)