|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
2. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
(a) Bringer of Doom
(b) Messenger of fate
(c) Leader of the World
3. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
4. The Jews now go out and _______, just like everyone else, to assert their rights to live as men.
(c) Stand tall
5. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A stayed execution
(b) A speedy trial
(c) A pardon
(d) The death
Short Answer Questions
1. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
2. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
3. What does the mysterious figure ask of Elisha when he encounters him in the empty building?
4. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
5. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)