|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
2. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(b) Truth teller
3. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
4. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(a) Math professor
(d) Language professor
5. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha learns from his first raid that it is not easy to play the part of ___________.
2. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
3. The house is a convenient choice as the comings and goings of ___________ seems to be reasonable activity.
4. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
5. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)