|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
2. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
3. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) The beggar's
(b) His own
(c) His father's
(d) The rabbi's
4. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
(a) He hates him
(b) He is a traitor to their cause
(c) He has 2 girls
(d) He is an Englishman
5. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
2. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
3. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
4. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
5. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)