|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
2. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
3. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
4. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
5. The fighters in the Movement have been attacking under the cover of __________, taking the English by surprise.
(b) English uniforms
Short Answer Questions
1. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
2. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
3. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
4. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
5. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)