|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gad and David are childhood friends who entered the __________ together.
2. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
3. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
4. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
5. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
2. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
3. Where does Elisha encounter the old beggar who tells him a story he has not forgotten?
4. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
5. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)