|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
2. The house is a convenient choice as the comings and goings of ___________ seems to be reasonable activity.
(d) Younger people
3. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) The beggar's
(b) His own
(c) The rabbi's
(d) His father's
4. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
(a) Sudden death
5. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
2. One can distinguish between night and day by looking at a man's ___________, according to the beggar.
3. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
4. The fighters in the Movement have been attacking under the cover of __________, taking the English by surprise.
5. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)