|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
2. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
(a) Old Man
3. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
4. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
5. Elisha learns from his first raid that it is not easy to play the part of ___________.
(c) A Resister
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
2. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
3. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
4. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
5. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)