|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
(a) Take a test
(b) Get married
(c) Kill a man
(d) Go home
2. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(d) Truth teller
3. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(a) German government
(b) British government
(c) US government
4. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
5. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha learns from his first raid that it is not easy to play the part of ___________.
2. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
3. What kind of job is taking place when David ben Moshe is wounded and captured by the English?
4. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
5. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)