|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(a) Math professor
(c) Language professor
2. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
3. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) His own
(b) The rabbi's
(c) The beggar's
(d) His father's
4. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
5. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
2. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
3. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
4. What is the commandment that the Jews have tried to live by, though they have suffered in the process?
5. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)