|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the commandment that the Jews have tried to live by, though they have suffered in the process?
(a) Thou shalt not have no other Gods but me
(b) Thou shalt not kill
(c) Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain
(d) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor
2. What kind of job is taking place when David ben Moshe is wounded and captured by the English?
(a) Soft job
(b) Hard job
3. Gad and David are childhood friends who entered the __________ together.
4. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(b) German government
(c) British government
(d) US government
5. Elisha learns from his first raid that it is not easy to play the part of ___________.
(b) A Resister
Short Answer Questions
1. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
2. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
3. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
4. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
5. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)