|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the commandment that the Jews have tried to live by, though they have suffered in the process?
(a) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor
(b) Thou shalt not have no other Gods but me
(c) Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain
(d) Thou shalt not kill
2. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
(a) Messenger of fate
(b) Leader of the World
(c) Bringer of Doom
3. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
4. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
5. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) The death
(b) A pardon
(c) A stayed execution
(d) A speedy trial
Short Answer Questions
1. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
2. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
3. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
4. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
5. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)