|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
2. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
(a) John Dawson
(b) David ben Moshe
(c) Old Man
3. How many people came along on the first raid in which Elisha participated?
4. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
5. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(a) Language professor
(d) Math professor
Short Answer Questions
1. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
2. What does the mysterious figure ask of Elisha when he encounters him in the empty building?
3. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
4. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
5. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)