|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first mission of Elisha was to attack a _______________ on the road between Haifa and Tel Aviv.
(a) Army Captain
(b) Military convoy
(c) Supply bus
(d) Lone tank
2. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
(a) He is an Englishman
(b) He is a traitor to their cause
(c) He hates him
(d) He has 2 girls
3. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
(a) Take a test
(b) Get married
(c) Go home
(d) Kill a man
4. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
5. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha also wants to find out what makes a man most truly a _________ in this world.
2. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
3. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
4. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
5. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)