|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
(a) John Dawson
(b) Richard Morton
(c) Terrence Smith
(d) David ben Moshe
2. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
3. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
4. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
5. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) His own
(b) His father's
(c) The beggar's
(d) The rabbi's
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elisha encounter the old beggar who tells him a story he has not forgotten?
2. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
3. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
4. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
5. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)