|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
2. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
3. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
(d) Sudden death
4. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
5. Where does Elisha encounter the old beggar who tells him a story he has not forgotten?
(a) Flea market
(d) Outside his home
Short Answer Questions
1. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
2. What does the mysterious figure ask of Elisha when he encounters him in the empty building?
3. Gad and David are childhood friends who entered the __________ together.
4. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
5. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)