|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
2. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
3. What are the people who come to the house actually learning about instead of traditional lessons?
(b) How to protest
(d) Terrorist techniques
4. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
(a) Old Man
(c) David ben Moshe
(d) John Dawson
5. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
2. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
3. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
4. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
5. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)