|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
2. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
3. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
4. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
5. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
2. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
3. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
4. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
5. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)