|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
(c) David ben Moshe
2. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
3. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
4. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
5. One can distinguish between night and day by looking at a man's ___________, according to the beggar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
2. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
3. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
4. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
5. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)