|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(b) US government
(c) British government
(d) German government
2. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) Elisha de Leon
(c) Ilana Porzikov
(d) John Dawson
3. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
4. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(a) Bergen Belsen
(b) Auschwitz II
5. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
2. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
3. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
4. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
5. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)