|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A speedy trial
(b) The death
(c) A pardon
(d) A stayed execution
2. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
(a) He hates him
(b) He is a traitor to their cause
(c) He is an Englishman
(d) He has 2 girls
3. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
(b) Messenger of fate
(c) Bringer of Doom
(d) Leader of the World
4. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
5. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) Elisha de Leon
(c) John Dawson
(d) Ilana Porzikov
Short Answer Questions
1. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
2. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
3. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
4. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
5. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)