|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
2. In Hassidic legends, the ______________ is always portrayed standing, according to Elisha's understanding.
3. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
4. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
5. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
2. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
3. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
4. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
5. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)