|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(d) Truth teller
2. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
3. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
(a) John Dawson
(b) David ben Moshe
(c) Terrence Smith
(d) Richard Morton
4. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
(c) The Old Man
5. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
2. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
3. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
4. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
5. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)