|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(a) Auschwitz II
(d) Bergen Belsen
2. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
3. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(c) Truth teller
4. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
(a) Old Man
(b) John Dawson
(c) David ben Moshe
5. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
2. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
3. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
4. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
5. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)