|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
(b) Leader of the World
(c) Bringer of Doom
(d) Messenger of fate
2. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
3. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
4. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
5. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
2. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
3. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
4. Where does Elisha encounter the old beggar who tells him a story he has not forgotten?
5. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)