|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
2. In Hassidic legends, the ______________ is always portrayed standing, according to Elisha's understanding.
3. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
4. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(b) Truth teller
5. Where does Elisha encounter the old beggar who tells him a story he has not forgotten?
(a) Flea market
(b) Outside his home
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
2. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
3. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
4. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
5. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)