|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
(a) The Old Man
2. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
3. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) Old Man
(d) Old beggar
4. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
5. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
2. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
3. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
4. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
5. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)