|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
2. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
(a) Miliatry government
(b) Bombing of Palestine
(c) Trade embargos
(d) 48 hour curfew
3. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
4. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
(a) Old Man
5. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
(a) His soul
(c) His prayers
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
2. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
3. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
4. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
5. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)