|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(c) Truth teller
2. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
3. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
4. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(b) Auschwitz II
(c) Bergen Belsen
5. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
(b) Old Man
Short Answer Questions
1. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
2. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
3. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
4. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
5. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)