|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
(d) His native town
2. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) John Dawson
(c) Richard Morton
(d) Terrence Smith
3. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
4. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
5. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
2. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
3. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
4. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
5. One can distinguish between night and day by looking at a man's ___________, according to the beggar.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)