|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
2. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
3. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) The death
(b) A stayed execution
(c) A speedy trial
(d) A pardon
4. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
5. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
2. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
3. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
4. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
5. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)