|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
2. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
3. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) The beggar's
(b) His own
(c) His father's
(d) The rabbi's
4. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A stayed execution
(b) A pardon
(c) The death
(d) A speedy trial
5. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
2. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
3. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
4. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
5. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)