|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) His own
(b) His father's
(c) The rabbi's
(d) The beggar's
2. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(a) Auschwitz II
(d) Bergen Belsen
3. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
4. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
5. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) John Dawson
(d) Old Man
Short Answer Questions
1. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
2. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
3. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
4. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
5. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)