|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
(a) Richard Morton
(b) Terrence Smith
(c) John Dawson
(d) David ben Moshe
2. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
3. What does the mysterious figure ask of Elisha when he encounters him in the empty building?
(a) What are your desires?
(b) Who do you serve?
(c) Are you afraid of the dark?
(d) Do you know God?
4. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
5. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
2. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
3. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
4. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
5. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)