|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
(d) The Old Man
2. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
3. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
4. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
5. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
(a) Bombing of Palestine
(b) 48 hour curfew
(c) Trade embargos
(d) Miliatry government
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
2. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
3. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
4. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
5. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)