|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha's mother used to tell him there was a ____________ that would guide and protect him everywhere he goes.
(a) Goat of gold
2. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
3. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
4. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
5. How many people came along on the first raid in which Elisha participated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
2. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
3. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
4. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
5. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)