|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gad reply when Elisha asks what he would have done if the men hadn't made a choice?
(a) I'd have killed myself instead
(b) I would have shot them all
(c) I would have drawn straws
(d) I would have made them kill each other
2. Gad and David are childhood friends who entered the __________ together.
3. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
(b) Depends on who you ask
4. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
5. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
(a) Old Man
Short Answer Questions
1. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
2. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
3. What time is it when Ilana and Joab comment about how it's the longest night they've ever lived through?
4. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
5. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)