|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
2. What time is it when Ilana and Joab comment about how it's the longest night they've ever lived through?
(a) 2:00 AM
(b) 3:00 AM
(c) 1:00 AM
(d) 4:00 AM
3. At midnight, the dead leave the graveyard to go to the __________, not to pray, but to eat.
4. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) The beggar's
(b) His father's
(c) The rabbi's
(d) His own
5. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
2. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
3. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
4. What is NOT one of the torture methods used on Gideon during a time when he was arrested?
5. The woman in the work camp likes making love to ____________ who are about to die.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)