|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the torture methods used on Gideon during a time when he was arrested?
(a) Face spat on
(b) Beard pulled
(c) Matches lit under fingernails
(d) Drowned in a bucket
2. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
3. What does Elisha describe his state as when Ilana asks him if he is hot?
(d) Burning up
4. The boy tells Elisha the people are here to witness Elisha become a __________ at dawn tomorrow.
5. The boy who asks for his father to be healed does not get his wish, but he is turned into _______________ and carried up to heaven.
(a) A cloud
(b) An angel
(c) A ghost
(d) A prayer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the people that Elisha sees filing into the room as the night goes on?
2. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
3. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
4. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
5. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)