|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ is making murderers out of these people through his action.
(d) Old Man
2. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
3. Gad laughs at the response of John Dawson, saying that it's typical English to have a ______________.
(a) Carefree attitude
(b) Stiff upper lip
(c) Desire for alcohol
(d) Healthy appetite
4. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
5. Elisha's master's eyes are like two globes of _________, two suns that burn his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to break the news of his impending death to John Dawson?
2. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
3. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
4. Who is the women in her mid-twenties that Elisha met while at the work camp in France?
5. What does Gideon report back about the state of health of John Dawson?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)