|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
(b) A friend's house
(c) Insane asylum
2. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
(b) John Dawson
(d) David ben Moshe
3. What does Ilana serve to the people who are sitting around the table?
4. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
5. What does the assistant barracks leader try to do to Elisha when he discovers what he has done?
(a) Hits him
(b) Tries to choke him
(c) Shoots him
(d) Puts him outside
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha does not believe that a man about to die could ever be ______________.
2. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
3. Elisha also wants to find out what makes a man most truly a _________ in this world.
4. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
5. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)