|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) Ilana Porzikov
(c) Elisha de Leon
(d) John Dawson
2. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(a) Auschwitz II
(d) Bergen Belsen
3. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
(a) Old Man
4. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) The death
(b) A stayed execution
(c) A pardon
(d) A speedy trial
5. The Old Man cries because in his eyes, the ____________ are not yet free from fear and victim mentality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
2. Who urges Elisha to go take the food down to John Dawson?
3. What does Gad reply when Elisha asks what he would have done if the men hadn't made a choice?
4. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
5. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)