|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
(c) Depends on who you ask
2. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
3. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
4. Looking back on the situation of killing the man, Gad says that he was very young and very _________.
5. The woman in the work camp likes making love to ____________ who are about to die.
(a) Movement soldiers
(b) Little boys
(c) Concentration camp survivors
Short Answer Questions
1. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
2. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
3. What did John Dawson say when Gideon asked him if he was hungry?
4. What does his mother murmur to him when Elisha is standing in the room, asking questions of the people surrounding him?
5. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)