|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joab hide in order to flee from a neighbor who was against the movement?
(a) Insane asylum
(b) A friend's house
2. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
3. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
(c) Depends on who you ask
4. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
(a) John Dawson
(b) Ilana Porzikov
(c) Elisha de Leon
(d) David ben Moshe
5. David ben Moshe's death sentence is the __________ death sentence the mandatory power in Palestine has imposed on the people of the Movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
2. At midnight, the dead leave the graveyard to go to the __________, not to pray, but to eat.
3. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
4. The first mission of Elisha was to attack a _______________ on the road between Haifa and Tel Aviv.
5. Who has not eaten all day because he is upset about what is going to happen to John Dawson?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)