|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
2. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
3. At midnight, the dead leave the graveyard to go to the __________, not to pray, but to eat.
4. Elisha's mother used to tell him there was a ____________ that would guide and protect him everywhere he goes.
(c) Goat of gold
5. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ilana understands why Elisha doesn't want to see John Dawson - he is ________.
2. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
3. What does Ilana call Elisha, though he asks her to stop calling him that?
4. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
5. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)