|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
2. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
3. How many people came along on the first raid in which Elisha participated?
4. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
5. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to break the news of his impending death to John Dawson?
2. Who urges Elisha to go take the food down to John Dawson?
3. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
4. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
5. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)