|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(a) Bergen Belsen
(d) Auschwitz II
2. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
3. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(c) Truth teller
4. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
5. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
2. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
3. What does the mysterious figure ask of Elisha when he encounters him in the empty building?
4. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
5. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)