|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
2. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
3. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
4. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
5. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
2. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
3. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
4. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
5. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)