|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
2. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
3. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
4. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
(b) The Old Man
5. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
2. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
3. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
4. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
5. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)