|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
2. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
3. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
(a) He has 2 girls
(b) He is a traitor to their cause
(c) He is an Englishman
(d) He hates him
4. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
5. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
Short Answer Questions
1. One can distinguish between night and day by looking at a man's ___________, according to the beggar.
2. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
3. Who is taken as a hostage in order to even the score of Movement fighters who will be executed?
4. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
5. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)