|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
2. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A pardon
(b) A speedy trial
(c) A stayed execution
(d) The death
3. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
(a) Get married
(b) Kill a man
(c) Take a test
(d) Go home
4. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
5. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
2. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
3. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
4. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
5. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)