|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A speedy trial
(b) A stayed execution
(c) The death
(d) A pardon
2. Elisha also wants to find out what makes a man most truly a _________ in this world.
3. An hour earlier, who relayed the decision of the Old Man to Elisha?
(d) The Old Man
4. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
(b) Old Man
5. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
2. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
3. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
4. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
5. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)