|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
2. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
3. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
4. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
(c) Old Man
5. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(a) German government
(b) British government
(d) US government
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
2. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
3. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
4. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
5. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)