|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Hassidic legends, the ______________ is always portrayed standing, according to Elisha's understanding.
2. At what time of day is Elisha looking out the window he is standing by in the building?
3. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
4. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
5. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
(a) Messenger of fate
(c) Leader of the World
(d) Bringer of Doom
Short Answer Questions
1. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
2. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
3. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
4. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
5. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)