|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
2. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
(b) John Dawson
(c) Old Man
(d) David ben Moshe
3. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
4. Elisha's goal is to enroll in a ___________ course at the Sorbonne school.
5. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
2. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
3. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
4. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
5. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)