|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha feels uneasy with Gad's sense of __________ and his knowledge about Elisha.
2. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
3. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(a) Truth teller
4. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
5. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
2. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
3. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
4. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
5. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)