|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
2. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
(d) David ben Moshe
3. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
4. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
5. Elisha also wants to find out what makes a man most truly a _________ in this world.
Short Answer Questions
1. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
2. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
3. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
4. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
5. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)