|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Hassidic legends, the ______________ is always portrayed standing, according to Elisha's understanding.
2. From whom did Elisha learn a lesson when he was a child of twelve?
(a) His mother
(b) Old beggar
(c) Old Man
(d) His father
3. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
4. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
(a) David ben Moshe
5. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
2. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
3. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
4. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
5. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)