|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
2. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
3. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
4. Elisha is now hearing about Jews, not as ___________, but as fighters who are simply claiming what is theirs.
5. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(c) Truth teller
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
2. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
3. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
4. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
5. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)