|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elisha encounter the old beggar who tells him a story he has not forgotten?
(b) Flea market
(c) Outside his home
2. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
3. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
4. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
(c) Old Man
5. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
(b) Bringer of Doom
(c) Messenger of fate
(d) Leader of the World
Short Answer Questions
1. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
2. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
3. Every evening, Elisha stands near a window in order to greet the arrival of ___________.
4. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
5. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)