|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
2. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
3. What does the mysterious figure ask of Elisha when he encounters him in the empty building?
(a) Who do you serve?
(b) Do you know God?
(c) What are your desires?
(d) Are you afraid of the dark?
4. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
5. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
2. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
3. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
4. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
5. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)