|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha remembers a story where the nights sometimes allow the sky to open up so that the ____________ of unhappy children can be heard.
2. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(b) Math professor
(c) Language professor
3. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
4. What is the eleventh commandment that is taught to the new recruits when they are training?
(a) Forget your family
(b) Forget your past
(c) Hate your enemy
(d) Listen to the Old Man
5. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
2. In Hassidic legends, the ______________ is always portrayed standing, according to Elisha's understanding.
3. For six weeks, recruits are taught by ____________ instructors on how to use various kinds of weapons.
4. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
5. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)