|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
2. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
(a) The bombing
(b) The music
(c) The wolves
(d) The child crying
3. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
4. Gideon talks about taking something to _______________ to John Dawson.
5. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
(c) His native town
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
2. What is the eleventh commandment that is taught to the new recruits when they are training?
3. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
4. What is the profession of an old friend of Joab's that helps him with hiding from his neighbor?
5. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)