|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
2. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
3. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
4. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
5. The Movement's objective is to kill the greatest number of __________ possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
2. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
3. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
4. What is NOT one of the adjectives one might use to describe the city at the time Elisha is experiencing it?
5. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)