|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people came along on the first raid in which Elisha participated?
2. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
3. ____________ tells Elisha that John Dawson doesn't know he will be executed in the morning.
4. The Old Man believes they cannot back away from their plans or the __________ will then seem weak to the outside world.
5. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha learns from his first raid that it is not easy to play the part of ___________.
2. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
3. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
4. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
5. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)