|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
2. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
3. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
(b) John Dawson
(c) Old Man
(d) David ben Moshe
4. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
5. Gideon doesn't say a thing during his torture because he feels as if God is ____________ him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
2. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
3. Who is NOT one of the people sitting around the table, thinking about David ben Moshe?
4. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
5. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)