|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the fighter in the Movement who was wounded during a terrorist attack and captured?
(a) David ben Moshe
(b) John Dawson
(c) Elisha de Leon
(d) Ilana Porzikov
2. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(c) Truth teller
3. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
4. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
(a) His captors finding a new torture victim
(b) A prison breakout
(c) Lack of evidence
(d) A cunning escape
5. What does the English army proclaim once they find out that a member of their troops has been captured?
(a) Trade embargos
(b) 48 hour curfew
(c) Miliatry government
(d) Bombing of Palestine
Short Answer Questions
1. Gad and David are childhood friends who entered the __________ together.
2. Gad talks to Elisha about realizing the age old Jewish dream of an independent ____________.
3. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
4. Elisha also wants to find out what makes a man most truly a _________ in this world.
5. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)