|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is David ben Moshe scheduled to die according to the judgment of military law?
2. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
3. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
4. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
5. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Hassidic legends, the ______________ is always portrayed standing, according to Elisha's understanding.
2. Elisha remembers a story where the nights sometimes allow the sky to open up so that the ____________ of unhappy children can be heard.
3. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
4. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
5. What does Elisha have to do the following day that is making him pensive during this evening?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)