|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the people learn the entire population will be held responsible, the word _________ begins to be whispered by the people.
2. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
(a) Old Man
3. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
4. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
5. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
(a) The music
(b) The child crying
(c) The bombing
(d) The wolves
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha is usually uneasy about beggars who inspire in him mingled feelings of _________ and fear.
2. In Hassidic legends, the ______________ is always portrayed standing, according to Elisha's understanding.
3. What is the only thing Elisha knows about the man he will be facing the following day?
4. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
5. The boy who asks for his father to be healed does not get his wish, but he is turned into _______________ and carried up to heaven.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)