|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gideon thinks he is only alive because he did not admit _____________.
(a) His guilt
(b) His plans
(c) His allegiance
(d) His feelings
2. Elisha owes his life to a ______________, according to his story.
3. Who is NOT one of the people sitting around the table, thinking about David ben Moshe?
(d) Old Man
4. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
(a) The wolves
(b) The bombing
(c) The music
(d) The child crying
5. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
2. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
3. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
4. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
5. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)