|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A stayed execution
(b) A pardon
(c) The death
(d) A speedy trial
2. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
(d) Old Man
3. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(a) Math professor
(d) Language professor
4. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
5. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Old Man believes the English only respect one thing. What is that one thing?
2. What is the name of the radio program that Ilana creates on a regular basis?
3. Gad and David are childhood friends who entered the __________ together.
4. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
5. Where does Elisha encounter the old beggar who tells him a story he has not forgotten?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)