|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
2. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
3. Gad owes his life to three ____________ who were supposed to be killed in a specific way as directed by the Old Man.
4. Elisha remembers a story where the nights sometimes allow the sky to open up so that the ____________ of unhappy children can be heard.
5. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
(c) Sudden death
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the women in her mid-twenties that Elisha met while at the work camp in France?
2. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
3. ____________ tells Elisha that John Dawson doesn't know he will be executed in the morning.
4. In Hassidic legends, the ______________ is always portrayed standing, according to Elisha's understanding.
5. If one sees a __________, then night has succeed the day, for night has a face.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)