|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
2. The ____________ leaders recommend prudence and implore the Old Man not to go too far.
3. Gideon thinks he is only alive because he did not admit _____________.
(a) His guilt
(b) His plans
(c) His allegiance
(d) His feelings
4. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
5. Gideon is finally freed from his torture and imprisonment due to ______________.
(a) A cunning escape
(b) His captors finding a new torture victim
(c) Lack of evidence
(d) A prison breakout
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
2. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
3. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
4. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
5. Every evening, Elisha has never failed to see a __________ when he stands at the window.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)