|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
(a) A speedy trial
(b) The death
(c) A pardon
(d) A stayed execution
2. What does the assistant barracks leader try to do to Elisha when he discovers what he has done?
(a) Hits him
(b) Tries to choke him
(c) Shoots him
(d) Puts him outside
3. The High Commissioner of _________ announces that the entire population will be held responsible if the hostage is killed.
4. Where does Elisha not want to return to after he is freed from the camps of the Nazis?
(c) His native town
5. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
(d) Sudden death
Short Answer Questions
1. The leaders of England feel that a pardon will be interpreted as a sign of ____________ and that it will encourage other young idealists.
2. The fighters in the Movement have been attacking under the cover of __________, taking the English by surprise.
3. Ilana is saved from being killed by a member of the opposition by a situation with ____________.
4. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
5. Who has had enough of the killings of the Movement fighters and vows to kill one soldier for each Movement fighter executed?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)