|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose face does Elisha see as he is staring out the window during this particular night?
(a) His own
(b) The beggar's
(c) His father's
(d) The rabbi's
2. What is NOT one of the things Joab does during his 48-hour interrogation session?
(a) Refuses to eat
(b) Spits at the interrogator
(c) Does not react
(d) Refuses to drink
3. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(c) Truth teller
4. The Jews now go out and _______, just like everyone else, to assert their rights to live as men.
(d) Stand tall
5. What is NOT one of the torture methods used on Gideon during a time when he was arrested?
(a) Matches lit under fingernails
(b) Face spat on
(c) Drowned in a bucket
(d) Beard pulled
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
2. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
3. In London, Dawson's mother requests _____________ for David ben Moshe in order to save her own son.
4. During what season does the opening section of the novel take place?
5. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)