|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha learns from his first raid that it is not easy to play the part of ___________.
(a) A Resister
2. Where is the crying coming from as Elisha is standing at the window of the building?
3. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
(c) Sudden death
4. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(b) Bergen Belsen
(d) Auschwitz II
5. What kind of job is taking place when David ben Moshe is wounded and captured by the English?
(a) Hard job
(c) Soft job
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
2. The beggar tells Elisha not to be afraid of the dark. Night is ____________ than day.
3. To Elisha, ______________ was more of a sacred ideal than an actual place or a political slogan to them.
4. What is NOT one of the torture methods used on Gideon during a time when he was arrested?
5. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)