|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
2. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
(a) Depends on who you ask
3. Who is NOT one of the people that Elisha sees filing into the room as the night goes on?
(a) His parents
(b) A boy who looks like him
(c) Old Man
4. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
(a) Death harbinger
5. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes and prepares some food for John Dawson's last meal?
2. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
3. A ____________ delegation is received at the White House where the U.S. president promises to help as well.
4. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
5. Who takes Elisha's arm and tells him to talk to the boy who looks like the Elisha of before?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)