|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy tells Elisha that the ________ are hungry as Elisha considers taking food to Dawson.
(a) Enemy armies
2. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
3. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
(a) Death harbinger
4. Where is John Dawson being kept in the two-story building as he is a hostage?
5. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
(c) David ben Moshe
(d) John Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. At midnight, the dead leave the graveyard to go to the __________, not to pray, but to eat.
2. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
3. The Jews now go out and _______, just like everyone else, to assert their rights to live as men.
4. What is the commandment that the Jews have tried to live by, though they have suffered in the process?
5. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)