|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gideon report back about the state of health of John Dawson?
(a) He is vomiting
(b) He is coughing
(c) He is hungry
(d) He is asleep
2. All around the world, _____________ is treated as a hero for the situation he is in.
(a) David ben Moshe
(c) John Dawson
(d) Old Man
3. Who comes knocking at Elisha's door just as he is asking questions of the world and his place in it?
(b) David ben Moshe
4. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
5. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
2. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
3. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
4. What did John Dawson say when Gideon asked him if he was hungry?
5. Who did Ilana see cry, something which moves Elisha when he hears about it?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)