|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
2. Who is NOT one of the people that Elisha sees filing into the room as the night goes on?
(b) Old Man
(c) A boy who looks like him
(d) His parents
3. For six weeks, recruits are taught by ____________ instructors on how to use various kinds of weapons.
4. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
5. Who urges Elisha to go take the food down to John Dawson?
(c) The Old Man
(d) The little boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does his mother murmur to him when Elisha is standing in the room, asking questions of the people surrounding him?
2. Those in the Movement have a _________, and if they deny this, then they cede victory to their enemy.
3. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
4. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
5. What does Gideon report back about the state of health of John Dawson?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)