|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(b) British government
(c) German government
(d) US government
2. Who urges Elisha to go take the food down to John Dawson?
(b) The Old Man
(d) The little boy
3. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
(a) John Dawson
(c) David ben Moshe
4. Who is NOT one of the people that Elisha sees filing into the room as the night goes on?
(a) A boy who looks like him
(c) Old Man
(d) His parents
5. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does his mother murmur to him when Elisha is standing in the room, asking questions of the people surrounding him?
2. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
3. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
4. For generations, the Jewish people have suffered quietly, trying to abide by the ___________ commandment.
5. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)