|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha learns from his first raid that it is not easy to play the part of ___________.
(a) A Resister
2. The boy finally tells Elisha that the dead are not there to ________, but because they go wherever he goes.
3. Ilana understands why Elisha doesn't want to see John Dawson - he is ________.
4. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
(c) Death harbinger
5. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elisha decide to go after he is granted asylum in their country?
2. Usually Elisha found the _________ of his rabbi, his old master to be reassuring, but not this time.
3. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
4. "In a way, we are the ones to _________ John Dawson. Because you can't do it without us. Now, do you see?"
5. What is the eleventh commandment that is taught to the new recruits when they are training?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)