|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(a) US government
(b) British government
(d) German government
2. ___________ is making murderers out of these people through his action.
(b) Old Man
3. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
(a) The child crying
(b) The bombing
(c) The music
(d) The wolves
4. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(c) Truth teller
5. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
(d) Old Man
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha says that it is ___________ to kill a complete stranger, which is why he wants to see Dawson.
2. Who beats Elisha to bringing the food down to John Dawson?
3. The boy tells Elisha that the ________ are hungry as Elisha considers taking food to Dawson.
4. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
5. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)