|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what concentration camp did Elisha come during the events of World War II?
(a) Auschwitz II
(b) Bergen Belsen
2. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
3. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
(a) Shoot a captain
(b) Scream for help
(c) Change a tire
(d) Hide David
4. Who urges Elisha to go take the food down to John Dawson?
(b) The Old Man
(c) The little boy
5. Usually Elisha found the _________ of his rabbi, his old master to be reassuring, but not this time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes and prepares some food for John Dawson's last meal?
2. Whose name has been on everyone's lips within the media, upsetting the Old Man?
3. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
4. "In a way, we are the ones to _________ John Dawson. Because you can't do it without us. Now, do you see?"
5. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)