|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "In a way, we are the ones to _________ John Dawson. Because you can't do it without us. Now, do you see?"
2. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
3. The first mission of Elisha was to attack a _______________ on the road between Haifa and Tel Aviv.
(a) Military convoy
(b) Army Captain
(c) Lone tank
(d) Supply bus
4. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
5. Elisha also wants to find out what makes a man most truly a _________ in this world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha's previous idea about killing others included: If you kill, then you're taking on the function of _________.
2. Elisha does not want to take the food to Dawson, preferring to remember him as the man who never _________.
3. Elisha believes it is necessary to kill in order to change his people's ____________.
4. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
5. Ilana understands why Elisha doesn't want to see John Dawson - he is ________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)