|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job is taking place when David ben Moshe is wounded and captured by the English?
(a) Hard job
(c) Soft job
2. The boy tells Elisha that the ________ are hungry as Elisha considers taking food to Dawson.
(c) Enemy armies
3. The goal of the Movement is simple: to get the ___________ out by any means necessary.
4. Who has not eaten all day because he is upset about what is going to happen to John Dawson?
5. The fighters in the Movement have been attacking under the cover of __________, taking the English by surprise.
(b) English uniforms
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
2. What did John Dawson say when Gideon asked him if he was hungry?
3. For six weeks, recruits are taught by ____________ instructors on how to use various kinds of weapons.
4. Who is now occupying the town in which Elisha and his parents once resided?
5. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)