|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gad laughs at the response of John Dawson, saying that it's typical English to have a ______________.
(a) Stiff upper lip
(b) Carefree attitude
(c) Desire for alcohol
(d) Healthy appetite
2. Who beats Elisha to bringing the food down to John Dawson?
3. _____________ movements in Europe protest in front of British embassies.
4. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(a) US government
(c) British government
(d) German government
5. The boy tells Elisha, "You are the ________ of all that we have been," as Elisha begs for answers.
(c) Sum total
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
2. How many people came along on the first raid in which Elisha participated?
3. At the end of his first raid, Elisha feels __________ as he finds himself in the same position as the SS guards.
4. For six weeks, recruits are taught by ____________ instructors on how to use various kinds of weapons.
5. At midnight, the dead leave the graveyard to go to the __________, not to pray, but to eat.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)