|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of lessons does Elisha immerse himself in when he is set up in his new home?
2. In Tel Aviv, all of the people are afraid of mass _______________, and all newspapers appeal for the Dawson execution to be called off.
3. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
(b) Math professor
(c) Language professor
4. Elisha seeks to explore questions such as why he was ___________, where God is to be found, etc.
5. Who goes and prepares some food for John Dawson's last meal?
(c) Elisha's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. "In a way, we are the ones to _________ John Dawson. Because you can't do it without us. Now, do you see?"
2. Elisha does not want to take the food to Dawson, preferring to remember him as the man who never _________.
3. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
4. How old is Elisha when the story begins?
5. Ilana's broadcasts are a product of the _______________, the men find out.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)