|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the emotion that Ilana holds for John Dawson, the soldier?
2. What is the commandment that the Jews have tried to live by, though they have suffered in the process?
(a) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor
(b) Thou shalt not have no other Gods but me
(c) Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain
(d) Thou shalt not kill
3. The house is a convenient choice as the comings and goings of ___________ seems to be reasonable activity.
(d) Younger people
4. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
(a) Scream for help
(b) Shoot a captain
(c) Hide David
(d) Change a tire
5. Elisha's mother used to tell him there was a ____________ that would guide and protect him everywhere he goes.
(b) Goat of gold
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisha also wants to find out what makes a man most truly a _________ in this world.
2. Elisha does not want to take the food to Dawson, preferring to remember him as the man who never _________.
3. What are the people who come to the house actually learning about instead of traditional lessons?
4. In what area does Elisha spend time in a youth camp after moving to his new country?
5. When Elisha begs the boy for answers, what does the boy reply?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)