|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gad do incessantly as he talked to Elisha about his ideas of the world?
2. Who has not eaten all day because he is upset about what is going to happen to John Dawson?
3. The boy tells Elisha that the ________ are hungry as Elisha considers taking food to Dawson.
(d) Enemy armies
4. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
5. What is a Meshulah, or the person that Elisha sees Gad during his time with Elisha?
(b) Messenger of fate
(c) Bringer of Doom
(d) Leader of the World
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gideon report back about the state of health of John Dawson?
2. Which side of the English vs. Palestinian conflict has probably had more casualties?
3. What kind of job is taking place when David ben Moshe is wounded and captured by the English?
4. Elisha says that it is ___________ to kill a complete stranger, which is why he wants to see Dawson.
5. Who owns the house that houses John Dawson as he is being hidden away from the English?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)