|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dialogue that leads Elisha to believe Gad is a powerful person? E: Who are you? G: I am a __________________.
(a) Truth teller
2. The woman of #52 talks about David ben Moshe's death as being ___________.
3. What kind of job is taking place when David ben Moshe is wounded and captured by the English?
(b) Hard job
(c) Soft job
4. Elisha's master's eyes are like two globes of _________, two suns that burn his face.
5. ____________ inspires all Jewish men, woman and children during her radio program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elisha describe his state as when Ilana asks him if he is hot?
2. What are the people who come to the house actually learning about instead of traditional lessons?
3. Who has not eaten all day because he is upset about what is going to happen to John Dawson?
4. What sound finally disappears from the outside, according to the book?
5. Elisha says that it is ___________ to kill a complete stranger, which is why he wants to see Dawson.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)