One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elisha believes he lost the answer to #146 on his way to _______________.
2. For two hours each day, ____________ indoctrinates the recruits with the Movement's ideology.
3. The radio announcer says that the _____________ is responsible for the death of David ben Moshe.
(a) US government
(c) German government
(d) British government
4. What does Gad do during the fateful mission which allows them to get away?
(a) Shoot a captain
(b) Change a tire
(c) Scream for help
(d) Hide David
5. ____________ seems indifferent to the idea of a man dying for no reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gad offers to give Elisha a ____________, Elisha sees Gad as a Meshulah.
2. Who freed Elisha from the concentration camps, though he did not take them up on their offer to help?
3. Who is the other soldier who is killed during the skirmish which takes place when David is taken prisoner?
4. What is NOT one of the ways mentioned that might be considered 'any means necessary' in the goal of the Movement?
5. "In a way, we are the ones to _________ John Dawson. Because you can't do it without us. Now, do you see?"
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)