|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 61 | Chapter 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily's uncle, Mr. Peggotty, decide to do when Emily runs away?
(a) Move to Australia.
(b) Get married.
(c) Forget about Emily.
(d) Go to London with David to try to find Emily.
2. What does David learn about Emily shortly after arriving in Yarmouth?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has died.
(c) She has been apprenticed to the tailor shop as a dressmaker.
(d) She is engaged.
3. Where does David go in Chapter 30?
4. Why does Miss Betsey send David to Dover to attend to some business for her?
(a) In hopes of cheering David up.
(b) To visit Agnes.
(c) To see Dora.
(d) She does not want to be around him.
5. How does David feel about Dora?
(a) He is scared of her.
(b) He thinks she is ugly.
(c) He falls in love with her at first sight.
(d) He thinks she is beautiful but stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David learn about Mr. Murdstone in Chapter 59?
2. Who finds work as Uriah Heep's clerk in Canterbury?
3. What happens after David and Agnes discuss their feelings for one another?
4. Who is suspicious about Steerforth at Steerforth's house?
5. Who is going to become Agnes' father's business partner?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)