|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 61 | Chapter 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Strong say that worries David in Chapter 45?
(a) Dora is cheating on David.
(b) Marrying for money is intelligent.
(c) Two people with different outlooks on life can never be happily married.
(d) Mrs. Strong is in love with David.
2. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
(a) To visit Peggotty's family.
(b) To find a wife.
(c) To go to school.
(d) To visit his aunt.
3. What does David assume about his relationship with Agnes?
(a) That they will never speak again.
(b) David does not have a relationship with Agnes at this point.
(c) That they will live happily ever after.
(d) That they can only be friends.
4. Who helps execute Barkis' will?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
5. Who does Dora specifically send for on her deathbed?
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Miss Betsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of Dora's illness in Chapter 53?
2. What does David's family encourage him to do in Chapter 54?
3. What does David learn about Mr. Murdstone in Chapter 59?
4. What happens between David and Dora in Chapter 32?
5. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)