|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 61 | Chapter 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Betsey send David to Dover to attend to some business for her?
(a) In hopes of cheering David up.
(b) To visit Agnes.
(c) She does not want to be around him.
(d) To see Dora.
2. Who does David see when he returns late to his aunt's house in Chapter 47?
(a) The same man that was bothering her in London.
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(d) Uriah Heep.
3. Who does David have tea with?
(a) Uriah Heep and Heep's mother.
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
4. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Micawber.
(b) Miss Betsey.
(c) Mr. Murdstone.
(d) Mr. Creakle.
5. What happens with Emily in Chapter 51?
(a) Emily runs away from Mr. Peggotty.
(b) Emily shares her story about what has happened since she ran away.
(c) Emily reveals that she is pregnant.
(d) Emily does not appear in Chapter 51.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
2. Where has Steerforth come from when he arrives after David's dinner party with the Micawbers and Traddles?
3. Who seems to follow David and Agnes around when they try to talk about Dora?
4. Where does David first return after his travels abroad?
5. What is Tommy Traddles studying for a career in?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)