|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 61 | Chapter 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Agnes react when David confronts her about her possible suitor?
(a) She says that they are better off as friends.
(b) She tells him that she never wants to see him again.
(c) She confesses that she has always loved him.
(d) She slaps him.
2. Due to a trail of letters he finds, where does Mr. Peggotty believe Emily has gone?
3. Why does Dora stop communicating with David in Chapter 38?
(a) She does not stop communicating with David.
(b) She is grief stricken over her father's death.
(c) She does not want to hurt her father.
(d) She marries someone else.
4. What does David buy with his extra income in Chapter 43?
(a) An engagement ring.
(b) A new horse.
(c) An apprenticeship.
(d) A small cottage.
5. Why does David find the London school closed?
(a) It is summer.
(b) It has been condemned.
(c) Holiday period.
(d) It caught on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Betsey suggest that David become?
2. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
3. What happens when Steerforth decides that he is done with Emily and suggests she marry Littimer?
4. Why does David refrain from telling Agnes that he loves her in Chapter 60?
5. Who is an attempt made to rescue in Chapter 55?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)