|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 61 | Chapter 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
(a) Because Mrs. Micawber's family is unable to provide financial assistance.
(b) Because they get kicked out of their house.
(c) They do not leave Plymouth.
(d) Because they cannot stop fighting with each other.
2. Who does David first visit when he returns after his travels abroad?
(c) Miss Betsey.
(d) Mrs. Steerforth.
3. What happens when David takes Agnes to meet Dora?
(a) The two women strike up a strong friendship.
(b) David decides that he cannot be friends with Agnes anymore.
(c) David realizes that he loves Agnes, not Dora.
(d) The two women hate each other.
4. What is Tommy Traddles studying for a career in?
5. Why does Miss Betsey send David to Dover to attend to some business for her?
(a) To visit Agnes.
(b) She does not want to be around him.
(c) In hopes of cheering David up.
(d) To see Dora.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Peggotty fired?
2. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
3. What does David try to do after finishing school?
4. What does Miss Betsey hint to David in Chapter 60?
5. How does Dora's father find out about the relationship between David and Dora?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)