|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 61 | Chapter 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two days later, how does David feel about his behavior to Agnes while he was drunk?
(a) He never gets drunk.
(b) He is embarrassed and seeks forgiveness.
(c) He laughs about it.
(d) He does not care.
2. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
(a) Because they get kicked out of their house.
(b) Because Mrs. Micawber's family is unable to provide financial assistance.
(c) They do not leave Plymouth.
(d) Because they cannot stop fighting with each other.
3. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
(a) A post office.
(b) Mr. Wickfield's law office.
(c) A counting house in London.
(d) Debtor's Prison.
4. Who is Tommy Traddles boarding with?
(a) The Peggotty family.
(d) The Micawber family.
5. How does David feel in his new lodgings with the Wickfields?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hits Uriah Heep?
2. What does David's family encourage him to do in Chapter 54?
3. Why does Littimer bring Miss Mowcher to Steerforth?
4. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
5. Who does David discuss his romantic problems with?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)