|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 61 | Chapter 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Agnes in Chapter 35?
(a) David's love for Dora.
(b) David's drunken behavior.
(c) Uriah Heep's influence over her father.
(d) Her pending wedding to Uriah Heep.
2. Who does Dr. Strong blame for his wife's affair?
(a) Uriah Heep.
(c) Jack Maldon.
(d) Mrs. Strong.
3. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
(a) With the Wickfields.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a spare room belonging to the Micawber family.
(d) With Steerforth.
4. How does Agnes react when David confronts her about her possible suitor?
(a) She tells him that she never wants to see him again.
(b) She says that they are better off as friends.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She confesses that she has always loved him.
5. What does Mrs. Strong say that worries David in Chapter 45?
(a) Dora is cheating on David.
(b) Mrs. Strong is in love with David.
(c) Marrying for money is intelligent.
(d) Two people with different outlooks on life can never be happily married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
2. Who do David, Miss Betsey, Mr. Dick, and Traddles meet in Chapter 52?
3. Who is Miss Betsey's lawyer?
4. When the doctor arrives, what does he bring news about?
5. What delays David from delivering a letter to Emily from Ham?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)