|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51 | Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drops hints about a relationship between Mrs. Strong and Jack Maldon?
(b) Jack Maldon.
(c) Dr. Strong.
(d) Uriah Heep.
2. How does David feel about Dora?
(a) He is scared of her.
(b) He falls in love with her at first sight.
(c) He thinks she is ugly.
(d) He thinks she is beautiful but stupid.
3. Who receives a letter from Mrs. Micawber detailing Mr. Micawber's violent and secretive behavior?
(b) Mr. Dick.
(c) Miss Betsey.
4. What does Mrs. Steerforth state when David, Peggotty, and Mr. Peggotty visit her?
(a) She disowns her son for his licentious behavior.
(b) She hopes they find Emily.
(c) She has no pity for Mr. Peggotty; her son will never marry Emily, and she will never speak to Steerforth again until he renounces Emily.
(d) She blames David.
5. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Micawber.
(b) Miss Betsey.
(c) Mr. Creakle.
(d) Mr. Murdstone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dora's father react to the relationship between David and Dora?
2. What does Uriah Heep tell Mr. Wickfield in Chapter 39?
3. When is Peggotty fired?
4. Who tells David about what is going on with Steerforth and Emily in Chapter 46?
5. Where does David go after tending to his aunt's business in Dover?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)