|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51 | Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Micawber.
(b) Miss Betsey.
(c) Mr. Murdstone.
(d) Mr. Creakle.
2. How does David feel he must act due to his financial status in Chapter 35?
(a) Marry a rich woman for her money.
(b) Resign from his apprenticeship and tell Dora that he is poor.
(c) Stop associating with his aunt.
(d) Move to America.
3. In Chapter 50, who summons David and takes him to a rooming house in London?
(a) Rosa Dartle.
4. Who does Miss Dartle confront in Chapter 50?
(c) Mrs. Micawber.
(d) Dr. Strong.
5. Why is Emily being let out of her apprenticeship?
(a) Because she is bad at dressmaking.
(b) Because she is getting married.
(c) Because she is pregnant.
(d) Because she asks nicely.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after his father's death is David born?
2. When Ham arrives at the Peggotty home without Emily, what does he secretly tell David?
3. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
4. Who is Miss Betsey's lawyer?
5. Who do David, Miss Betsey, Mr. Dick, and Traddles meet in Chapter 52?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)