|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51 | Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maldon invite Mrs. Strong in Chapter 36?
(b) The beach.
(c) The opera.
2. Who comes to stay with David's family?
(a) Mr. Creakle, the headmaster from Salem House.
(b) Miss Betsey, David's great aunt.
(c) Miss Murdstone, Mr. Murdstone's sister.
(d) Steerforth, David's friend.
3. Who permits David to see Dora in Chapter 41?
(a) Mr. Spenlow.
(b) Her aunts.
(c) Dora's friend.
4. How does David feel about his relationship with Dora?
(d) He has no relationship with Dora.
5. How does Agnes react to seeing David drunk?
(a) She slaps him and refuses to speak to him.
(b) She is angry and convinces him to go home.
(c) She tells him that she loves him.
(d) She cries herself to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds work as Uriah Heep's clerk in Canterbury?
2. What is David unable to share with Dora?
3. Whose presence disturbs David while he stays at the Wickfields' house?
4. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
5. Who does Ham see talking with Emily in town before she runs away?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)