|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51 | Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where does David head toward?
2. What about David's birth offends his great aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood?
(a) The fact that he is ugly.
(b) The fact that he is not a girl.
(c) His mother asks Miss Betsey to leave.
(d) David cries when Miss Betsey holds him.
3. What happens when David takes Agnes to meet Dora?
(a) David realizes that he loves Agnes, not Dora.
(b) The two women strike up a strong friendship.
(c) David decides that he cannot be friends with Agnes anymore.
(d) The two women hate each other.
4. Where do David, Miss Betsey, Mr. Dick, and Traddles go in Chapter 52?
5. What career move does David make in Chapter 48?
(a) He gives up on having a career.
(b) He takes orders and becomes a member of the clergy.
(c) He publishes his first novel, and it is very successful.
(d) He returns to school to become a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What announcement at Peggotty's home is interrupted by David and Steerforth's arrival?
2. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
3. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
4. Where does everyone gather to hear Mr. Micawber's evidence in Chapter 52?
5. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)