|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51 | Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David resolve to do to escape his horrible life?
(a) To become very educated and find a better job.
(b) Run away and find his aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood.
(c) To commit suicide.
(d) To flee to America.
2. How does David feel about Dora?
(a) He thinks she is ugly.
(b) He is scared of her.
(c) He thinks she is beautiful but stupid.
(d) He falls in love with her at first sight.
3. Where is Jack Maldon going away to work?
4. Who permits David to see Dora in Chapter 41?
(a) Mr. Spenlow.
(c) Dora's friend.
(d) Her aunts.
5. Who does David discuss his romantic problems with?
(a) Miss Betsey.
(c) Mr. Dick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
2. How does Mr. Spenlow celebrate David's official apprenticeship?
3. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
4. Who does Agnes say is a bad influence on David?
5. What announcement at Peggotty's home is interrupted by David and Steerforth's arrival?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)