|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51 | Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the paperwork is settled in Chapter 52, what does everyone decide to do?
(a) Sue Uriah Heep.
(b) Take a vacation.
(c) Pay the passage for the Micawbers to move to Australia and start a new life.
(d) Move to Australia.
2. What does Emily's uncle, Mr. Peggotty, decide to do when Emily runs away?
(a) Move to Australia.
(b) Get married.
(c) Go to London with David to try to find Emily.
(d) Forget about Emily.
3. Who does David re-encounter when he arrives in London?
4. What does David resolve to do to escape his horrible life?
(a) Run away and find his aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood.
(b) To flee to America.
(c) To become very educated and find a better job.
(d) To commit suicide.
5. How does David feel about his relationship with Dora?
(a) He has no relationship with Dora.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
2. Who finds work as Uriah Heep's clerk in Canterbury?
3. How does Mr. Spenlow celebrate David's official apprenticeship?
4. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
5. Where does David go after tending to his aunt's business in Dover?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)