|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51 | Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems to follow David and Agnes around when they try to talk about Dora?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(c) Mrs. Heep.
(d) Uriah Heep.
2. Why does Miss Betsey send David to Dover to attend to some business for her?
(a) She does not want to be around him.
(b) To visit Agnes.
(c) In hopes of cheering David up.
(d) To see Dora.
3. What announcement at Peggotty's home is interrupted by David and Steerforth's arrival?
(a) Emily and Ham are engaged.
(b) Emily is moving to Australia.
(c) Peggotty is getting married.
(d) Emily is pregnant.
4. Who receives a letter from Mrs. Micawber detailing Mr. Micawber's violent and secretive behavior?
(a) Mr. Dick.
(d) Miss Betsey.
5. Due to a trail of letters he finds, where does Mr. Peggotty believe Emily has gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
2. How is David's mother's health affected by her marriage?
3. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
4. Whose birthday party is David invited to?
5. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)