|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51 | Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
(a) Her job and her boyfriend.
(b) Her dog and her cat.
(c) Her father's drinking problem and Uriah Heep's influence.
(d) Her hair is falling out.
2. After the paperwork is settled in Chapter 52, what does everyone decide to do?
(a) Sue Uriah Heep.
(b) Take a vacation.
(c) Pay the passage for the Micawbers to move to Australia and start a new life.
(d) Move to Australia.
3. What does Miss Betsey suggest that David become?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A proctor.
4. Who is Tommy Traddles boarding with?
(b) The Peggotty family.
(d) The Micawber family.
5. Why does Dora stop communicating with David in Chapter 38?
(a) She does not stop communicating with David.
(b) She is grief stricken over her father's death.
(c) She does not want to hurt her father.
(d) She marries someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Dick visits David at school, what does he tell David has frightened Miss Betsey?
2. What does David ask Agnes to promise in Chapter 39?
3. How does David feel he must act due to his financial status in Chapter 35?
4. When Miss Mowcher arrives at the Peggotty house, what does she explain that she first suspected?
5. Who does Agnes say is a bad influence on David?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)