|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Steerforth's butler?
(c) Mr. Creakle.
2. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
(a) To go to school.
(b) To visit his aunt.
(c) To visit Peggotty's family.
(d) To find a wife.
3. Who interrupts David's dinner party with the Micawbers and Traddles?
(a) Mr. Dick.
(c) Miss Betsey.
4. What does Peggotty object to?
(a) Mr. Murdstone courting David's mother.
(b) David going to school.
(c) Miss Betsey moving in.
(d) Working late.
5. How do David and Steerforth help each other?
(a) David helps Steerforth in school, and Steerforth helps David find dates.
(b) David tells Steerforth stories nightly, and Steerforth helps David with difficult assignments.
(c) By sneaking out at night.
(d) They do not help each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
2. Two days later, how does David feel about his behavior to Agnes while he was drunk?
3. How is David's mother's health affected by her marriage?
4. Why is the suspicious person at Steerforth's house unable to obtain information from David?
5. Where has Steerforth come from when he arrives after David's dinner party with the Micawbers and Traddles?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)