|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
(a) So no one will recognize him.
(b) To buy food.
(c) To buy new ones.
(d) To buy a gift for his aunt.
2. How does Mr. Spenlow celebrate David's official apprenticeship?
(a) By offering to let him marry Mr. Spenlow's daughter.
(b) By sending him to prison.
(c) By inviting him to spend the weekend at his house and introducing David to his daughter, Dora.
(d) By giving him money.
3. Why is the suspicious person at Steerforth's house unable to obtain information from David?
(a) He has none to offer.
(b) He does provide information.
(c) He does not want to tell her.
(d) He is stubborn.
4. Who is going to become Agnes' father's business partner?
(a) Uriah Heep.
(b) Miss Betsey.
(c) Mr. Murdstone.
5. Who does David have tea with?
(a) Uriah Heep and Heep's mother.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
2. How does David do in school?
3. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
4. Who does David have a crush on in Yarmouth?
5. Who does Tommy Traddles plan to marry?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)