|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Micawber suggest her husband take out an advertisement?
(a) To complain about Uriah Heep.
(b) To find a house.
(c) To advertise his skill and ask for employment.
(d) To find their missing daughter.
2. Where has Steerforth come from when he arrives after David's dinner party with the Micawbers and Traddles?
3. What does David often do while staying in Yarmouth?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Visit his old home, The Rookery.
(d) Visit Peggotty.
4. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
(a) Because it will be funny to see poor people in their natural environment.
(b) Because he wants to be with David as much as possible.
(c) Because he wants to marry Emily.
(d) Because he needs to get away from his mother.
5. How long after his father's death is David born?
(a) One day.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
2. Who does David have tea with?
3. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
4. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
5. What does David find when he returns home for the holidays?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)