|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David go in Chapter 30?
2. Who does David serve as apprentice under by Miss Betsey's arrangement?
(a) Mr. Spenlow.
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Mr. Spencer.
3. Why does Mrs. Micawber suggest her husband take out an advertisement?
(a) To find their missing daughter.
(b) To advertise his skill and ask for employment.
(c) To complain about Uriah Heep.
(d) To find a house.
4. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
(a) With Peggotty's family.
(b) An inn.
(c) On the street.
(d) The Rookery.
5. Who does Agnes say is a bad influence on David?
(a) Mr. Murdstone.
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the suspicious person at Steerforth's house unable to obtain information from David?
2. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
3. Whose presence disturbs David while he stays at the Wickfields' house?
4. What kind of stepfather is Mr. Murdstone?
5. How does David feel about Dora?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)