|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Agnes say is a bad influence on David?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Mr. Murdstone.
2. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
(c) Miss Betsey.
(d) Mr. Micawber.
3. When Mr. Dick visits David at school, what does he tell David has frightened Miss Betsey?
(a) She thinks she is pregnant.
(b) A glass broke.
(c) A ghost.
(d) The appearance of a strange man.
4. What happens when Miss Betsey privately speaks with a man on the street who obviously disturbs her?
(a) She cries to David about it.
(b) She slaps the man.
(c) She does not talk to a man on the street who obviously disturbs her.
(d) She returns agitated, with most of the money in her purse gone.
5. What does David learn on his birthday?
(a) That his baby brother has died.
(b) That his mother has died.
(c) That he is being expelled from Salem House.
(d) That his father is still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What announcement at Peggotty's home is interrupted by David and Steerforth's arrival?
2. When is Peggotty fired?
3. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
4. Who does Steerforth insult so badly that this person resigns his post immediately?
5. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)