|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David run into when he and Agnes attend a dinner party?
(a) Uriah Heep.
(b) Tommy Traddles.
2. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
(a) By inspiring fear in his students.
(b) Mr. Creakle does not run the school.
(c) Kindly with all of his students loving him.
(d) With his wife's help.
3. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
(a) To visit Peggotty's family.
(b) To go to school.
(c) To find a wife.
(d) To visit his aunt.
4. Who does Tommy Traddles plan to marry?
(a) Dora, Mr. Spenlow's daughter.
(b) Sophie, the daughter of a country minister.
(c) Agnes, Mr. Wickfield's daughter.
5. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
(a) To buy a gift for his aunt.
(b) To buy food.
(c) So no one will recognize him.
(d) To buy new ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do David and Steerforth help each other?
2. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
3. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
4. How does David feel about Dora?
5. What announcement at Peggotty's home is interrupted by David and Steerforth's arrival?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)