|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits David at his new lodgings after he obtains his apprenticeship?
2. Why does Mrs. Micawber suggest her husband take out an advertisement?
(a) To find their missing daughter.
(b) To find a house.
(c) To advertise his skill and ask for employment.
(d) To complain about Uriah Heep.
3. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
(a) Because it will be funny to see poor people in their natural environment.
(b) Because he wants to be with David as much as possible.
(c) Because he wants to marry Emily.
(d) Because he needs to get away from his mother.
4. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Micawber.
(b) Mr. Creakle.
(c) Miss Betsey.
(d) Mr. Murdstone.
5. How does Agnes react to seeing David drunk?
(a) She tells him that she loves him.
(b) She slaps him and refuses to speak to him.
(c) She cries herself to sleep.
(d) She is angry and convinces him to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tommy Traddles plan to marry?
2. How does Mrs. Steerforth feel about her son?
3. How long after his father's death is David born?
4. How is David's mother's health affected by her marriage?
5. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)