|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boarding school does David attend in London?
(a) Mr. Creakle's Boarding School for Boys.
(b) Salem House.
(d) Canterbury Inn.
2. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
(a) With Peggotty's family.
(b) On the street.
(c) An inn.
(d) The Rookery.
3. Who visits David at his new lodgings after he obtains his apprenticeship?
4. What happens when Miss Betsey privately speaks with a man on the street who obviously disturbs her?
(a) She does not talk to a man on the street who obviously disturbs her.
(b) She cries to David about it.
(c) She returns agitated, with most of the money in her purse gone.
(d) She slaps the man.
5. How does Mrs. Steerforth feel about her son?
(a) She believes that everything he does is wonderful.
(b) She thinks he is smart but misbehaves.
(c) She thinks he is spoiled.
(d) She hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts David's dinner party with the Micawbers and Traddles?
2. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
3. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
4. When Mr. Dick visits David at school, what does he tell David has frightened Miss Betsey?
5. When the doctor arrives, what does he bring news about?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)