|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David discuss his romantic problems with?
(c) Mr. Dick.
(d) Miss Betsey.
2. How is David's mother's health affected by her marriage?
(a) She has a heart attack.
(b) It is not.
(c) She gets diabetes.
(d) She falls into bad health and seems unlikely to recover.
3. How does Agnes react to seeing David drunk?
(a) She is angry and convinces him to go home.
(b) She tells him that she loves him.
(c) She cries herself to sleep.
(d) She slaps him and refuses to speak to him.
4. Whose presence disturbs David while he stays at the Wickfields' house?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(c) Uriah Heep, the clerk.
(d) Mrs. Wickfield.
5. Who is going to become Agnes' father's business partner?
(a) Miss Betsey.
(b) Uriah Heep.
(c) Mr. Murdstone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David run into when he and Agnes attend a dinner party?
2. Who is the headmaster at David's new school while he stays with the Wickfields?
3. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
4. Where has Steerforth come from when he arrives after David's dinner party with the Micawbers and Traddles?
5. What does Miss Betsey suggest that David become?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)