|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 | Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea does David express as he leaves Steerforth's house in Chapter 29?
(a) That he will never see Steerforth again.
(b) That Mrs. Steerforth is a bad person.
(c) That Rosa Dartle loves Steerforth.
(d) That Littimer belongs in prison.
2. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
(a) In a spare room belonging to the Micawber family.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) With the Wickfields.
(d) With Steerforth.
3. Where is Jack Maldon going away to work?
4. Who visits David at his new lodgings after he obtains his apprenticeship?
5. Who is the headmaster at David's new school while he stays with the Wickfields?
(a) Dr. Strong.
(b) Mr. Creakle.
(c) Uriah Heep.
(d) Mr. Murdstone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Miss Betsey privately speaks with a man on the street who obviously disturbs her?
2. Who is going to become Agnes' father's business partner?
3. How does Mr. Spenlow celebrate David's official apprenticeship?
4. Who does Miss Betsey allow to live with her to avoid being taken to a mental institution?
5. Two days later, how does David feel about his behavior to Agnes while he was drunk?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)