|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Steerforth feel about her son?
(a) She thinks he is spoiled.
(b) She believes that everything he does is wonderful.
(c) She thinks he is smart but misbehaves.
(d) She hates him.
2. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
(a) Her dog and her cat.
(b) Her hair is falling out.
(c) Her father's drinking problem and Uriah Heep's influence.
(d) Her job and her boyfriend.
3. Who does Miss Betsey suggest that David visit after he finishes school?
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
4. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
(a) With Peggotty's family.
(b) An inn.
(c) The Rookery.
(d) On the street.
5. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
(a) That she wants to marry him.
(b) That he needs to come get David.
(c) That she hates him.
(d) That David is staying with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David learn on his birthday?
2. What does David find when he returns home for the holidays?
3. Where does Miss Betsey decide to send David to school?
4. What boarding school does David attend in London?
5. Where is Jack Maldon going away to work?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)