|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David resolve to do to escape his horrible life?
(a) To become very educated and find a better job.
(b) Run away and find his aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood.
(c) To flee to America.
(d) To commit suicide.
2. How does David do in school?
(a) David does well in school.
(b) David is expelled from school.
(c) David drops out of school.
(d) David does poorly in school.
3. How does Agnes react to seeing David drunk?
(a) She cries herself to sleep.
(b) She is angry and convinces him to go home.
(c) She slaps him and refuses to speak to him.
(d) She tells him that she loves him.
4. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
(a) A post office.
(b) A counting house in London.
(c) Mr. Wickfield's law office.
(d) Debtor's Prison.
5. Who does David run into when he and Agnes attend a dinner party?
(a) Tommy Traddles.
(d) Uriah Heep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to become Agnes' father's business partner?
2. Who visits David at his new lodgings after he obtains his apprenticeship?
3. What kind of stepfather is Mr. Murdstone?
4. What is the name of the carriage driver who wants to marry Peggotty?
5. Who does David have a crush on in Yarmouth?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)