|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Spenlow celebrate David's official apprenticeship?
(a) By giving him money.
(b) By inviting him to spend the weekend at his house and introducing David to his daughter, Dora.
(c) By offering to let him marry Mr. Spenlow's daughter.
(d) By sending him to prison.
2. What does David learn on his birthday?
(a) That he is being expelled from Salem House.
(b) That his mother has died.
(c) That his father is still alive.
(d) That his baby brother has died.
3. Who visits David at his new lodgings after he obtains his apprenticeship?
4. Who does David run into when he and Agnes attend a dinner party?
(a) Uriah Heep.
(c) Tommy Traddles.
5. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
(a) That David is staying with her.
(b) That she wants to marry him.
(c) That she hates him.
(d) That he needs to come get David.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after his father's death is David born?
2. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
3. How is David's mother's health affected by her marriage?
4. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
5. Who comes to stay with David's family?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)