|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
(a) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that she will kill them if they do not leave immediately.
(b) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that they should beat David for running away.
(c) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that they will not ruin David as they ruined his mother.
(d) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones to take David away immediately.
2. What does David learn about Emily shortly after arriving in Yarmouth?
(a) She has died.
(b) She is engaged.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She has been apprenticed to the tailor shop as a dressmaker.
3. Who is Miss Betsey's lawyer?
(a) Mr. Murdstone.
(b) Mr. Heep.
(c) Mr. Creakle.
(d) Mr. Wickfield.
4. How does David feel in his new lodgings with the Wickfields?
5. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
(a) That David is staying with her.
(b) That he needs to come get David.
(c) That she wants to marry him.
(d) That she hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Betsey decide to do about David?
2. What is the name of Steerforth's butler?
3. When is Peggotty fired?
4. What happens while David is in Yarmouth with Peggotty?
5. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)