|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
(a) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones to take David away immediately.
(b) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that they should beat David for running away.
(c) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that they will not ruin David as they ruined his mother.
(d) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that she will kill them if they do not leave immediately.
2. How long after his father's death is David born?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four months.
(c) One day.
(d) Six months.
3. What about David's birth offends his great aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood?
(a) His mother asks Miss Betsey to leave.
(b) The fact that he is not a girl.
(c) The fact that he is ugly.
(d) David cries when Miss Betsey holds him.
4. Who does David have a crush on in Yarmouth?
5. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) With the Wickfields.
(c) With Steerforth.
(d) In a spare room belonging to the Micawber family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Miss Betsey decide to send David to school?
2. What does Mr. Creakle threaten his students with in order to retain order?
3. What does David learn about Emily shortly after arriving in Yarmouth?
4. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
5. Who begins to court David's mother?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)