|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Murdstone.
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(c) Mr. Creakle.
(d) Miss Betsey.
2. What does David try to do after finishing school?
(a) Find a suitable career.
(b) Find a wife.
(c) Buy a house.
(d) Have a child.
3. What does David often do while staying in Yarmouth?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Visit Peggotty.
(c) Visit his old home, The Rookery.
4. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
(a) Her job and her boyfriend.
(b) Her hair is falling out.
(c) Her dog and her cat.
(d) Her father's drinking problem and Uriah Heep's influence.
5. Who does David serve as apprentice under by Miss Betsey's arrangement?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
(c) Mr. Spenlow.
(d) Mr. Spencer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Betsey suggest that David become?
2. How do David and Steerforth help each other?
3. Who does David run into when he and Agnes attend a dinner party?
4. What does David find when he returns home for the holidays?
5. Who is Miss Betsey's lawyer?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)