|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David often do while staying in Yarmouth?
(b) Visit Peggotty.
(c) Visit his old home, The Rookery.
(d) Get drunk.
2. How does Mr. Spenlow celebrate David's official apprenticeship?
(a) By inviting him to spend the weekend at his house and introducing David to his daughter, Dora.
(b) By giving him money.
(c) By sending him to prison.
(d) By offering to let him marry Mr. Spenlow's daughter.
3. Who does David have a crush on in Yarmouth?
4. Two days later, how does David feel about his behavior to Agnes while he was drunk?
(a) He never gets drunk.
(b) He laughs about it.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He is embarrassed and seeks forgiveness.
5. How does Agnes react to seeing David drunk?
(a) She slaps him and refuses to speak to him.
(b) She is angry and convinces him to go home.
(c) She cries herself to sleep.
(d) She tells him that she loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
2. What is the name of the carriage driver who wants to marry Peggotty?
3. Who comes to stay with David's family?
4. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
5. Who does Agnes say is a bad influence on David?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)