|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Steerforth insult so badly that this person resigns his post immediately?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
(b) Mr. Mell.
2. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
(a) To visit his aunt.
(b) To find a wife.
(c) To visit Peggotty's family.
(d) To go to school.
3. What does Agnes confess to being worried about before David leaves Canterbury?
(a) Her dog and her cat.
(b) Her job and her boyfriend.
(c) Her hair is falling out.
(d) Her father's drinking problem and Uriah Heep's influence.
4. What is the name of the carriage driver who wants to marry Peggotty?
(a) Mr. Barkis.
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(c) Mr. Murdstone.
(d) Mr. Creakle.
5. How does David do in school?
(a) David does well in school.
(b) David drops out of school.
(c) David does poorly in school.
(d) David is expelled from school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David learn about Emily shortly after arriving in Yarmouth?
2. How does Mr. Spenlow celebrate David's official apprenticeship?
3. Two days later, how does David feel about his behavior to Agnes while he was drunk?
4. Who meets David and Steerforth in London?
5. What does David learn on his birthday?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)