|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boarding school does David attend in London?
(a) Mr. Creakle's Boarding School for Boys.
(b) Canterbury Inn.
(d) Salem House.
2. What does Miss Betsey suggest that David become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A proctor.
3. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
(a) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that they should beat David for running away.
(b) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that they will not ruin David as they ruined his mother.
(c) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that she will kill them if they do not leave immediately.
(d) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones to take David away immediately.
4. What is the name of Steerforth's butler?
(b) Mr. Creakle.
5. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
(a) The Rookery.
(b) On the street.
(c) With Peggotty's family.
(d) An inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes react to seeing David drunk?
2. What announcement at Peggotty's home is interrupted by David and Steerforth's arrival?
3. Who visits David at his new lodgings after he obtains his apprenticeship?
4. What student is first to return when the London school reopens after the holiday?
5. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)