|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
(a) With the Wickfields.
(b) In a spare room belonging to the Micawber family.
(c) With Steerforth.
(d) In a hotel.
2. Who visits David at his new lodgings after he obtains his apprenticeship?
3. Why does Steerforth want to accompany David to Yarmouth?
(a) Because he needs to get away from his mother.
(b) Because he wants to be with David as much as possible.
(c) Because he wants to marry Emily.
(d) Because it will be funny to see poor people in their natural environment.
4. Whose presence disturbs David while he stays at the Wickfields' house?
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
(c) Uriah Heep, the clerk.
(d) Mrs. Wickfield.
5. What does Miss Betsey decide to do about David?
(a) Send him home with the Murdstones.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Kick him out on the street.
(d) Accept him as her ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about David's birth offends his great aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood?
2. Who meets David and Steerforth in London?
3. What does Mr. Creakle threaten his students with in order to retain order?
4. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
5. Who is going to become Agnes' father's business partner?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)