|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
(a) Mr. Creakle does not run the school.
(b) By inspiring fear in his students.
(c) Kindly with all of his students loving him.
(d) With his wife's help.
2. What student is first to return when the London school reopens after the holiday?
(b) Tommy Traddles.
3. How does Agnes react to seeing David drunk?
(a) She slaps him and refuses to speak to him.
(b) She is angry and convinces him to go home.
(c) She tells him that she loves him.
(d) She cries herself to sleep.
4. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
(a) On the street.
(b) With Peggotty's family.
(c) The Rookery.
(d) An inn.
5. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
(a) To find a wife.
(b) To visit Peggotty's family.
(c) To go to school.
(d) To visit his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peggotty object to?
2. What boarding school does David attend in London?
3. Who does David re-encounter when he arrives in London?
4. Where is Jack Maldon going away to work?
5. What does David learn on his birthday?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)