|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boarding school does David attend in London?
(b) Mr. Creakle's Boarding School for Boys.
(c) Canterbury Inn.
(d) Salem House.
2. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(c) Mr. Murdstone.
(d) Miss Betsey.
3. Whose presence disturbs David while he stays at the Wickfields' house?
(a) Mrs. Wickfield.
(b) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Uriah Heep, the clerk.
4. Who does David have a crush on in Yarmouth?
5. What does Peggotty object to?
(a) Working late.
(b) Miss Betsey moving in.
(c) Mr. Murdstone courting David's mother.
(d) David going to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes react to seeing David drunk?
2. Why does Littimer bring Miss Mowcher to Steerforth?
3. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
4. Why does David find the London school closed?
5. What does David learn about Emily shortly after arriving in Yarmouth?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)