|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David resolve to do to escape his horrible life?
(a) To become very educated and find a better job.
(b) To commit suicide.
(c) Run away and find his aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood.
(d) To flee to America.
2. What happens while David is in Yarmouth with Peggotty?
(a) His mother marries Mr. Murdstone.
(b) His aunt dies.
(c) His mother has a baby.
(d) He gets sick.
3. In Chapter 13, where does David head toward?
4. Who does Steerforth insult so badly that this person resigns his post immediately?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
(b) Mr. Mell.
5. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
(a) Mr. Creakle does not run the school.
(b) Kindly with all of his students loving him.
(c) By inspiring fear in his students.
(d) With his wife's help.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
2. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
3. What about David's birth offends his great aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood?
4. What student is first to return when the London school reopens after the holiday?
5. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)