|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to court David's mother?
(a) Mr. Copperfield.
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(c) Mr. Creakle.
(d) Mr. Murdstone.
2. Who comes to stay with David's family?
(a) Miss Betsey, David's great aunt.
(b) Steerforth, David's friend.
(c) Mr. Creakle, the headmaster from Salem House.
(d) Miss Murdstone, Mr. Murdstone's sister.
3. How is David's mother's health affected by her marriage?
(a) She has a heart attack.
(b) She falls into bad health and seems unlikely to recover.
(c) It is not.
(d) She gets diabetes.
4. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
(a) To buy food.
(b) So no one will recognize him.
(c) To buy a gift for his aunt.
(d) To buy new ones.
5. Who does David have a crush on in Yarmouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
2. Who does Steerforth insult so badly that this person resigns his post immediately?
3. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
4. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
5. In Chapter 13, where does David head toward?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)