|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David resolve to do to escape his horrible life?
(a) To become very educated and find a better job.
(b) Run away and find his aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood.
(c) To commit suicide.
(d) To flee to America.
2. What student is first to return when the London school reopens after the holiday?
(d) Tommy Traddles.
3. What does David find when he returns home for the holidays?
(a) Mr. Murdstone is gone.
(b) His mother has given birth to another son.
(c) Miss Betsey will adopt him.
(d) His mother is dead.
4. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
(a) Mr. Wickfield's law office.
(b) Debtor's Prison.
(c) A post office.
(d) A counting house in London.
5. What boarding school does David attend in London?
(b) Mr. Creakle's Boarding School for Boys.
(c) Canterbury Inn.
(d) Salem House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peggotty object to?
2. Who comes to stay with David's family?
3. When is Peggotty fired?
4. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
5. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)