|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
(a) To buy a gift for his aunt.
(b) To buy new ones.
(c) So no one will recognize him.
(d) To buy food.
2. What happens while David is in Yarmouth with Peggotty?
(a) His aunt dies.
(b) His mother marries Mr. Murdstone.
(c) His mother has a baby.
(d) He gets sick.
3. How is David's mother's health affected by her marriage?
(a) She has a heart attack.
(b) She falls into bad health and seems unlikely to recover.
(c) It is not.
(d) She gets diabetes.
4. What does Miss Betsey decide to do about David?
(a) Accept him as her ward.
(b) Send him home with the Murdstones.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Kick him out on the street.
5. How long after his father's death is David born?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One day.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David go to Yarmouth?
2. Who does Miss Betsey allow to live with her to avoid being taken to a mental institution?
3. Why does David find the London school closed?
4. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
5. Who does David have a crush on in Yarmouth?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)