|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David learn on his birthday?
(a) That his mother has died.
(b) That his baby brother has died.
(c) That his father is still alive.
(d) That he is being expelled from Salem House.
2. What student is first to return when the London school reopens after the holiday?
(b) Tommy Traddles.
3. When is Peggotty fired?
(b) After David's mother has another son.
(c) After Mr. Murdstone marries David's mother.
(d) After David's mother's funeral.
4. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
(a) Mr. Creakle does not run the school.
(b) By inspiring fear in his students.
(c) Kindly with all of his students loving him.
(d) With his wife's help.
5. Why does David find the London school closed?
(a) It caught on fire.
(b) It has been condemned.
(c) It is summer.
(d) Holiday period.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
2. In Chapter 13, where does David head toward?
3. What boarding school does David attend in London?
4. Who does Miss Betsey allow to live with her to avoid being taken to a mental institution?
5. How do David and Steerforth help each other?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)