|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps execute Barkis' will?
(d) Mr. Wickfield.
2. What does David decide to do in order to make sure Dora gets the life she requires?
(a) Work harder.
(b) Allow Dora to marry someone else.
(c) Give up on Dora.
(d) Move to Australia.
3. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
(b) Mr. Micawber.
(c) Mr. Murdstone.
(d) Miss Betsey.
4. When Miss Mowcher arrives at the Peggotty house, what does she explain that she first suspected?
(a) That David was courting Emily.
(b) That Littimer planned to kidnap Emily.
(c) That Emily was pregnant.
(d) That Steerforth wanted to marry Emily.
5. How does Dora's father react to the relationship between David and Dora?
(a) Dies of shock.
(b) Announces his intentions to marry Miss Murdstone.
(c) Congratulates them.
(d) Demands David break off the relationship immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miss Betsey visits David in Chapter 34, what does she tell him?
2. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
3. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
4. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
5. How does Dora's father find out about the relationship between David and Dora?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)