|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a spare room belonging to the Micawber family.
(c) With Steerforth.
(d) With the Wickfields.
2. What boarding school does David attend in London?
(a) Mr. Creakle's Boarding School for Boys.
(b) Canterbury Inn.
(d) Salem House.
3. Who does Tommy Traddles plan to marry?
(b) Sophie, the daughter of a country minister.
(c) Dora, Mr. Spenlow's daughter.
(d) Agnes, Mr. Wickfield's daughter.
4. What happens between David and Dora in Chapter 32?
(a) They get into an argument and decide never to speak to one another again.
(b) They elope.
(c) They establish a secret courtship, and he buys her an engagement ring.
(d) They decide to murder Mr. Spenlow.
5. What does David's family encourage him to do in Chapter 54?
(a) Have a child.
(b) Travel abroad.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Find a new wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily's uncle, Mr. Peggotty, decide to do when Emily runs away?
2. What major event occurs in Chapter 43?
3. Who does David have tea with?
4. What does David decide to do in order to make sure Dora gets the life she requires?
5. Who does Dr. Strong blame for his wife's affair?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)