|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David unable to share with Dora?
(a) His love.
(b) His money.
(c) His thoughts and feelings.
(d) His family and friends.
2. Who comes to stay with David's family?
(a) Mr. Creakle, the headmaster from Salem House.
(b) Steerforth, David's friend.
(c) Miss Murdstone, Mr. Murdstone's sister.
(d) Miss Betsey, David's great aunt.
3. Who does David see when he returns late to his aunt's house in Chapter 47?
(a) The same man that was bothering her in London.
(c) Mr. Micawber.
(d) Uriah Heep.
4. Who permits David to see Dora in Chapter 41?
(a) Mr. Spenlow.
(b) Her aunts.
(c) Dora's friend.
5. Who has managed to sort out the Wickfield estate and recover most of Miss Betsey's fortune?
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David earn extra money in Chapter 43?
2. How does Dora react when she learns of the change in David's financial circumstances?
3. How does David feel about his relationship with Dora?
4. What major event occurs in Chapter 43?
5. Who does Dr. Strong blame for his wife's affair?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)