|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David find the London school closed?
(a) It caught on fire.
(b) Holiday period.
(c) It is summer.
(d) It has been condemned.
2. Who does Tommy Traddles plan to marry?
(b) Agnes, Mr. Wickfield's daughter.
(c) Sophie, the daughter of a country minister.
(d) Dora, Mr. Spenlow's daughter.
3. How does Dora's father find out about the relationship between David and Dora?
(a) He intercepts a letter between David and Dora.
(b) David tells him.
(c) Through Miss Murdstone's snooping.
(d) Dora tells him.
4. What does Miss Betsey explain to David in Chapter 47?
(a) She explains that the man knows a deep secret and is blackmailing her.
(b) She explains that the man is her husband that everyone believes is dead who betrayed her and appears occasionally to demand money.
(c) She explains that the man is her son that she renounced for marrying an unworthy woman.
(d) She does not explain anything.
5. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
(a) With his wife's help.
(b) Mr. Creakle does not run the school.
(c) Kindly with all of his students loving him.
(d) By inspiring fear in his students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who permits David to see Dora in Chapter 41?
2. How does Agnes react to seeing David drunk?
3. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
4. What does David buy with his extra income in Chapter 43?
5. Who does David discuss his romantic problems with?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)