|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53 | Chapter 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tommy Traddles studying for a career in?
2. Why does Dora state that it is better for her to die now?
(a) Because David still loves her, whereas in ten years he would grow bitter because she will never improve and become a better wife.
(b) Because she misses her father.
(c) Because she hates her husband.
(d) Because she is tired of living.
3. Who is Tommy Traddles boarding with?
(b) The Micawber family.
(d) The Peggotty family.
4. Who does David discuss his romantic problems with?
(a) Mr. Dick.
(c) Miss Betsey.
5. What does Emily's uncle, Mr. Peggotty, decide to do when Emily runs away?
(a) Go to London with David to try to find Emily.
(b) Move to Australia.
(c) Get married.
(d) Forget about Emily.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Dick visits David at school, what does he tell David has frightened Miss Betsey?
2. What does Dora's friend inform David of?
3. Who has managed to sort out the Wickfield estate and recover most of Miss Betsey's fortune?
4. Who do Mr. Peggotty and David search for in hopes of learning more information about Emily in Chapter 47?
5. What happens between David and Dora in Chapter 32?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)