|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David often do while staying in Yarmouth?
(a) Visit his old home, The Rookery.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Visit Peggotty.
2. In Chapter 13, where does David head toward?
3. What does David learn about Emily shortly after arriving in Yarmouth?
(a) She has died.
(b) She has been apprenticed to the tailor shop as a dressmaker.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is engaged.
4. What is the name of Steerforth's butler?
(b) Mr. Creakle.
5. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Mr. Murdstone.
(b) Miss Betsey.
(c) Mr. Micawber.
(d) Mr. Creakle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David find the London school closed?
2. When is Peggotty fired?
3. What does David resolve to do to escape his horrible life?
4. Who does David discuss his romantic problems with?
5. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)