|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) With the Wickfields.
(c) In a spare room belonging to the Micawber family.
(d) With Steerforth.
2. Who does David have tea with?
(a) Uriah Heep and Heep's mother.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
3. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
(a) With Peggotty's family.
(b) An inn.
(c) The Rookery.
(d) On the street.
4. What does David learn about Emily shortly after arriving in Yarmouth?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has been apprenticed to the tailor shop as a dressmaker.
(c) She has died.
(d) She is engaged.
5. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
(a) Kindly with all of his students loving him.
(b) By inspiring fear in his students.
(c) With his wife's help.
(d) Mr. Creakle does not run the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Peggotty fired?
2. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
3. What boarding school does David attend in London?
4. What is the name of the carriage driver who wants to marry Peggotty?
5. What does David resolve to do to escape his horrible life?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)