|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What student is first to return when the London school reopens after the holiday?
(c) Tommy Traddles.
2. How does David do in school?
(a) David is expelled from school.
(b) David does poorly in school.
(c) David does well in school.
(d) David drops out of school.
3. What does David resolve to do to escape his horrible life?
(a) To flee to America.
(b) To commit suicide.
(c) Run away and find his aunt, Miss Betsey Trotwood.
(d) To become very educated and find a better job.
4. What does David learn about Emily shortly after arriving in Yarmouth?
(a) She has been apprenticed to the tailor shop as a dressmaker.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has died.
(d) She is engaged.
5. Who does David have tea with?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Uriah Heep and Heep's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stepfather is Mr. Murdstone?
2. Why does Littimer bring Miss Mowcher to Steerforth?
3. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
4. What is the name of Steerforth's butler?
5. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)