|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
(a) Mr. Creakle does not run the school.
(b) By inspiring fear in his students.
(c) Kindly with all of his students loving him.
(d) With his wife's help.
2. Why does Littimer bring Miss Mowcher to Steerforth?
(a) To give Steerforth a hair treatment.
(b) To tell Steerforth gossip about David.
(c) To be Steerforth's friend.
(d) To gossip with Steerforth.
3. Who comes to stay with David's family?
(a) Miss Murdstone, Mr. Murdstone's sister.
(b) Mr. Creakle, the headmaster from Salem House.
(c) Miss Betsey, David's great aunt.
(d) Steerforth, David's friend.
4. What boarding school does David attend in London?
(a) Salem House.
(c) Mr. Creakle's Boarding School for Boys.
(d) Canterbury Inn.
5. What kind of stepfather is Mr. Murdstone?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Peggotty fired?
2. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
3. What does David often do while staying in Yarmouth?
4. What is the name of Steerforth's butler?
5. Why does David sell most of his clothes on his journey?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)