|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to stay with David's family?
(a) Miss Betsey, David's great aunt.
(b) Mr. Creakle, the headmaster from Salem House.
(c) Miss Murdstone, Mr. Murdstone's sister.
(d) Steerforth, David's friend.
2. During David's tea outing, who passes the house so that David is forced to introduce him to his hosts?
(a) Miss Betsey.
(b) Mr. Murdstone.
(c) Mr. Creakle.
(d) Mr. Micawber.
3. How does David do in school?
(a) David does poorly in school.
(b) David is expelled from school.
(c) David does well in school.
(d) David drops out of school.
4. What student is first to return when the London school reopens after the holiday?
(d) Tommy Traddles.
5. Why does David find the London school closed?
(a) It has been condemned.
(b) Holiday period.
(c) It is summer.
(d) It caught on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
2. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
3. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
4. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
5. In Chapter 13, where does David head toward?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)