|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
(a) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that they should beat David for running away.
(b) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that they will not ruin David as they ruined his mother.
(c) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones that she will kill them if they do not leave immediately.
(d) Miss Betsey tells the Murdstones to take David away immediately.
2. Who does David have tea with?
(b) Uriah Heep and Heep's mother.
(c) Mr. Wickfield.
3. What does David often do while staying in Yarmouth?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Visit Peggotty.
(c) Visit his old home, The Rookery.
4. In Chapter 13, where does David head toward?
5. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
(a) Because they get kicked out of their house.
(b) Because they cannot stop fighting with each other.
(c) Because Mrs. Micawber's family is unable to provide financial assistance.
(d) They do not leave Plymouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David have a crush on in Yarmouth?
2. Who does Miss Betsey allow to live with her to avoid being taken to a mental institution?
3. When Mr. Dick visits David at school, what does he tell David has frightened Miss Betsey?
4. What does David resolve to do to escape his horrible life?
5. What announcement at Peggotty's home is interrupted by David and Steerforth's arrival?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)