|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where does David head toward?
2. Why does Littimer bring Miss Mowcher to Steerforth?
(a) To be Steerforth's friend.
(b) To tell Steerforth gossip about David.
(c) To gossip with Steerforth.
(d) To give Steerforth a hair treatment.
3. Who does David discuss his romantic problems with?
(b) Miss Betsey.
(d) Mr. Dick.
4. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
(a) That he needs to come get David.
(b) That she hates him.
(c) That David is staying with her.
(d) That she wants to marry him.
5. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
(a) Kindly with all of his students loving him.
(b) With his wife's help.
(c) By inspiring fear in his students.
(d) Mr. Creakle does not run the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
2. When the Murdstones arrive at Miss Betsey's house and express their intentions to treat David as they wish, what does Miss Betsey tell them?
3. Who does Miss Betsey allow to live with her to avoid being taken to a mental institution?
4. What is the name of the carriage driver who wants to marry Peggotty?
5. What boarding school does David attend in London?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)