|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Creakle run the school?
(a) By inspiring fear in his students.
(b) Kindly with all of his students loving him.
(c) With his wife's help.
(d) Mr. Creakle does not run the school.
2. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
(a) Debtor's Prison.
(b) A counting house in London.
(c) A post office.
(d) Mr. Wickfield's law office.
3. Where does Steerforth stay while in Yarmouth?
(a) With Peggotty's family.
(b) On the street.
(c) The Rookery.
(d) An inn.
4. What does Miss Betsey decide to do about David?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Accept him as her ward.
(c) Send him home with the Murdstones.
(d) Kick him out on the street.
5. What kind of stepfather is Mr. Murdstone?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Dick visits David at school, what does he tell David has frightened Miss Betsey?
2. What does David resolve to do to escape his horrible life?
3. Who comes to stay with David's family?
4. What does David often do while staying in Yarmouth?
5. Where does David live when he goes to London to work?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)