|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David have tea with?
(a) Mr. Wickfield.
(d) Uriah Heep and Heep's mother.
2. Who comes to stay with David's family?
(a) Miss Murdstone, Mr. Murdstone's sister.
(b) Miss Betsey, David's great aunt.
(c) Mr. Creakle, the headmaster from Salem House.
(d) Steerforth, David's friend.
3. What does Miss Betsey tell Mr. Murdstone in a letter?
(a) That she hates him.
(b) That he needs to come get David.
(c) That David is staying with her.
(d) That she wants to marry him.
4. Why do the Micawbers have to leave Plymouth?
(a) Because they cannot stop fighting with each other.
(b) Because Mrs. Micawber's family is unable to provide financial assistance.
(c) They do not leave Plymouth.
(d) Because they get kicked out of their house.
5. What is the name of Steerforth's butler?
(a) Mr. Creakle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Murdstone arrange for David to work?
2. What does David learn about Emily shortly after arriving in Yarmouth?
3. Why does Littimer bring Miss Mowcher to Steerforth?
4. What kind of stepfather is Mr. Murdstone?
5. What boarding school does David attend in London?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)