|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madeleine think the priest wants to have hushed up?
(a) The situation with the bones and the shrine.
(b) The fact that the shrine has been the scene of visions.
(c) The fact that the Priest smokes.
(d) The fact that he has aided the Nazis.
2. What is the interior of the priest's house like?
(a) Filled with religious icons.
(b) Light and airy.
(c) Dark and bleak.
(d) Decorated like it was the home of a soldier rather than a priest.
3. What bothers Léonie?
(a) That Thérèse wants the house and for Léonie to move.
(b) That Thérèse does not want to stay with her.
(c) Léonie is wary of Thérèse's motives and feels that Thérèse is here to stir up painful secrets from the past.
(d) That Baptiste is not here to take up for Léonie.
4. Who admits breaking the Quimper bowl?
5. What does Thérèse scream as she runs out of the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story about the bones, Jewish family, and Henri?
2. What does Madeleine discourage Léonie from doing?
3. What is child sized?
4. Why do the girls have to stay out of the woods?
5. About whom does Thérèse have violent dreams?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)