|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Louis in a rage?
(a) Because he dislikes the Priest.
(b) Because he misses Antoinette.
(c) Because he cannot eat on his own.
(d) Because he hates broth.
2. What is Louis doing in his workshop?
(a) Leading the bull to the cow pasture.
(b) Sleeping in the sun.
(c) Handling pieces of the Quimper bowl.
(d) Talking with Madeleine about Antoinette.
3. What does Thérèse do with the package?
(a) Gives one book to Léonie and keeps one for herself.
(b) Gives the package to the gardener.
(c) Hides it.
(d) Gives the package to the woodsman.
4. What does Thérèse tell Léonie?
(a) That Léonie could never be a Catholic.
(b) That Léonie is sacreligious.
(c) How the Our Lady spoke to her.
(d) That Léonie should go into a convent.
5. What does the priest accept from Madeleine for which Thérèse judges him a bit harshly?
(a) A large piece of cake.
(c) A glass of sherry.
(d) A cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baptiste kiss?
2. Who betrays Henri and Rose to the Nazis?
3. What does Léonie do in a fit of anger?
4. For what does Madeleine scold Thérèse?
5. About what does Thérèse become upset?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)