|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thérèse wakes up where does she go?
(a) To the chapel.
(b) To the shrine.
(c) To the attic.
(d) Downstairs to look at photographs.
2. Who did Thérèse substitute for her mother after her mother dies?
(c) The Virgin Mary.
3. What does Victorine tell Léonie?
(a) How her mother came to marry an Englishman.
(b) Why Louis intends to move to India.
(c) That Rose is actually Thérèse's mother.
(d) The possibility of the bones belonging to Jews killed by the Nazis.
4. Who does Thérèse say she must go help?
(b) Her father.
5. What does Léonie do when she's feeling the way she is at the moment?
(a) Goes to confession.
(b) Drinks two cups of coffee.
(d) Takes an inventory of the objects in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victorine assume?
2. What story does Léonie tell Baptiste?
3. Who wants to show Léonie something?
4. At what does Thérèse look?
5. What does Léonie allow Baptiste to do?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)