|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis doing in his workshop?
(a) Leading the bull to the cow pasture.
(b) Sleeping in the sun.
(c) Talking with Madeleine about Antoinette.
(d) Handling pieces of the Quimper bowl.
2. What does Thérèse say Léonie can do?
(a) Read one carefully-chosen letter.
(b) Go and pray at the shrine.
(c) Rub her back that night.
(d) Meet Baptiste that night in the chapel.
3. What does Léonie do with a stream of sand in Thérèse's dream?
(a) Spells a word over Antoinette's body which is lying dead.
(b) Spells a word over Léonie's body.
(c) Spells a word over Rose's body.
(d) Spells a word over Louis's body which is lying dead.
4. Of what does Léonie accuse Thérèse?
(a) Having lied about Léonie's paternity.
(b) Having cheated Léonie out of half of Louis's estate.
(c) Having slept with Baptiste when they were young.
(d) Having lied about her visions so many years ago.
5. For what does Thérèse ask Louis' permission?
(a) To marry Baptiste.
(b) To enter a convent when she is sixteen.
(c) To travel abroad.
(d) To go to England with her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what does Léonie feel cowardly?
2. What does Léonie wish would break?
3. What is missing from the photographs?
4. About what is Thérèse being hurt?
5. How is Thérèse in competition with Madeleine?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)