|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Thérèse have violent dreams?
(c) Léonie .
2. What two things does Thérèse say her vision wants accomplished?
(a) Money and prayers.
(b) A chapel on the site of the shrine and a yearly festival.
(c) Thérèse does not have a vision.
(d) A new church and the bones buried properly.
3. What does Thérèse do with the package?
(a) Gives the package to the woodsman.
(b) Hides it.
(c) Gives one book to Léonie and keeps one for herself.
(d) Gives the package to the gardener.
4. What is Léonie feeling right now?
5. What do the two girls criticize?
(a) The Priest.
(b) The weather.
(c) The way Baptiste has plowed the pasture.
(d) The fish sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the priest suggest for Thérèse?
2. What problem does Léonie try to resolve?
3. What scene does Léonie intuit?
4. Who keeps the central portion of the Quimper bowl?
5. What are the workmen doing when they find a shallow grave with a heap of bones?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)