|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis doing in his workshop?
(a) Sleeping in the sun.
(b) Talking with Madeleine about Antoinette.
(c) Leading the bull to the cow pasture.
(d) Handling pieces of the Quimper bowl.
2. Who did Thérèse substitute for her mother after her mother dies?
(d) The Virgin Mary.
3. What does Thérèse assume is Léonie's secret?
(a) About the baby Antoinette gives up for adoption.
(b) About Léonie meeting a village boy in the woods.
(c) About what happens to the kittens.
(d) About Baptiste's crush on Thérèse.
4. For what does Thérèse ask Louis' permission?
(a) To travel abroad.
(b) To go to England with her cousin.
(c) To marry Baptiste.
(d) To enter a convent when she is sixteen.
5. With what is the back room filled?
(a) Old newspapers.
(b) Maurice's old things.
(d) Linens and clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the consequence of Henri's death?
2. Who is trying to avoid Louis' return?
3. How is the church decorated?
4. Who is skeptical about Thérèse's vision?
5. What does Madeleine discourage Léonie from doing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)