|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thérèse wakes up where does she go?
(a) Downstairs to look at photographs.
(b) To the shrine.
(c) To the chapel.
(d) To the attic.
2. What does Léonie learn about the room in which she is staying?
(a) It was the room in which Henri stayed as a child.
(b) It has a secret passageway behind one wall.
(c) Where the Jewish family was kept the night before the murders.
(d) It was added on after WWII.
3. Where does Léonie go and lie down?
(a) In the church on a pew.
(b) In the barn.
(c) On a strip of grass near the shrine.
(d) In her room.
4. What does Thérèse scream as she runs out of the church?
5. What does Thérèse do as Léonie drinks her broth?
(a) Hopes Léonie chokes on her broth.
(b) Hopes the Priest will catch them exchanging secrets.
(c) Watches Léonie read her letter.
(d) Watches Léonie strain the vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the package the mail carrier throws over the gate?
2. For what does Madeleine scold Thérèse?
3. What does Léonie do with a stream of sand in Thérèse's dream?
4. Why do the girls have to stay out of the woods?
5. What does Léonie do in a fit of anger?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)