|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what has Léonie discouraged her daughters?
(a) Becoming a nun.
(b) Spending time in the back room.
(c) Going to the woods alone.
(d) Getting married too young.
2. When Thérèse wakes up where does she go?
(a) To the chapel.
(b) To the shrine.
(c) Downstairs to look at photographs.
(d) To the attic.
3. What two things does Thérèse say her vision wants accomplished?
(a) Thérèse does not have a vision.
(b) A chapel on the site of the shrine and a yearly festival.
(c) Money and prayers.
(d) A new church and the bones buried properly.
4. Who is nearby when Thérèse experiences a vision?
(a) No one.
(d) The priest, the bishop, and some villagers.
5. What is the consequence of Henri's death?
(a) Rose goes into the convent.
(b) The Nazi Major is killed by some villagers.
(c) Rose has a child who is stillborn because of her grief.
(d) Antoinette allows Rose to keep Thérèse for her first year and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Léonie decide to do at the upcoming inquiry?
2. Of what is Léonie sick?
3. What does Thérèse assume is Léonie's secret?
4. What milestone occurs in Léonie's life?
5. Who is trying to avoid Louis' return?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)