|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Thérèse set fire?
(a) The Communion wafers.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The wreaths and other flora in the church.
(d) The bell tower.
2. Who suffers a minor stroke?
3. Of what do both women accuse the other?
(a) Of being self-interested and for not caring about the Jewish family whose fate was sealed at the Martin estate.
(b) Of hating each other's mothers.
(c) Of being in love with the other woman.
(d) Of harboring secrets that should have been revealed.
4. What does Léonie decide to do at the upcoming inquiry?
(a) Leave town before it starts.
(b) Stay quiet.
(c) Give names.
(d) Stage a protest.
5. What does Léonie do when she's feeling the way she is at the moment?
(a) Goes to confession.
(b) Drinks two cups of coffee.
(c) Takes an inventory of the objects in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baptiste kiss?
2. What doesn't Léonie like?
3. Who puts on a show of having a vision for the villagers?
4. What bothers Léonie?
5. What does Léonie want?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)