|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest think Thérèse needs to do?
(a) Move to England with her cousin.
(b) Marry as soon as possible now that her monthly cycles have come.
(c) Go to confession more often.
(d) Become a nun.
2. What milestone occurs in Léonie's life?
(a) She becomes engaged.
(b) She is accepted to Oxford University.
(c) Her menstrual cycle begins.
(d) She has her first communion.
3. To what does Thérèse set fire?
(a) The wreaths and other flora in the church.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Communion wafers.
4. Where has Thérèse gone?
(a) To the village.
(b) To boarding school.
(c) To a convent.
(d) To the cellar to meet a boy.
5. What does Léonie allow Baptiste to do?
(a) Lead her to the new grave for the discovered bones.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Make love to her.
(d) Watch him go to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is juggling oranges?
2. What does Léonie decide to do at the upcoming inquiry?
3. Who is nearby when Thérèse experiences a vision?
4. Who keeps the central portion of the Quimper bowl?
5. Who wants to show Léonie something?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)