|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is nearby when Thérèse experiences a vision?
(c) No one.
(d) The priest, the bishop, and some villagers.
2. Why does Thérèse feel triumphant?
(a) For running Léonie off the farm.
(b) For fooling the Priest about her visions.
(c) For figuring out the secret Léonie has kept all these years.
(d) For besting Léonie in a game of wait and see.
3. Who does Thérèse say she must go help?
(b) Her father.
4. What does Victorine tell Léonie?
(a) How her mother came to marry an Englishman.
(b) That Rose is actually Thérèse's mother.
(c) Why Louis intends to move to India.
(d) The possibility of the bones belonging to Jews killed by the Nazis.
5. About what does Thérèse become upset?
(a) Madeleine is sitting on the side of Louis's bed.
(b) Madeleine is serving Louis broth.
(c) Léonie pulls the cookie jar toward her and begins reading a letter.
(d) Léonie is serving Louis broth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Léonie?
2. What does Léonie decide to do at the upcoming inquiry?
3. What does Léonie do with a stream of sand in Thérèse's dream?
4. What does the priest think Thérèse needs to do?
5. Where does Léonie go and lie down?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)