|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits breaking the Quimper bowl?
2. Of what is Léonie sick?
(b) Madeleine making eyes at Louis.
(c) Thérèse's high-handed ways.
(d) Adults' secrets.
3. What does Victorine tell Léonie?
(a) Why Louis intends to move to India.
(b) How her mother came to marry an Englishman.
(c) The possibility of the bones belonging to Jews killed by the Nazis.
(d) That Rose is actually Thérèse's mother.
4. What does Thérèse do as Léonie drinks her broth?
(a) Hopes Léonie chokes on her broth.
(b) Watches Léonie strain the vegetables.
(c) Hopes the Priest will catch them exchanging secrets.
(d) Watches Léonie read her letter.
5. What is child sized?
(a) The new pew markers.
(b) The baptistry.
(c) The statue.
(d) The icon of Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Léonie do in a fit of anger?
2. What does Thérèse feel the bishop and the others want?
3. For what does Thérèse ask Louis' permission?
4. Who does Thérèse say she must go help?
5. What does Thérèse do with the package?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)