|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who betrays Henri and Rose to the Nazis?
(a) A disgruntled farm hand.
(b) It is never learned who is the informant.
(c) The bakery girl.
(d) The Priest.
2. How does Thérèse feel towards the Bishop?
3. What does Thérèse do as Léonie drinks her broth?
(a) Watches Léonie read her letter.
(b) Hopes Léonie chokes on her broth.
(c) Watches Léonie strain the vegetables.
(d) Hopes the Priest will catch them exchanging secrets.
4. What two things does Thérèse say her vision wants accomplished?
(a) Money and prayers.
(b) Thérèse does not have a vision.
(c) A chapel on the site of the shrine and a yearly festival.
(d) A new church and the bones buried properly.
5. What does Léonie do with a stream of sand in Thérèse's dream?
(a) Spells a word over Louis's body which is lying dead.
(b) Spells a word over Rose's body.
(c) Spells a word over Léonie's body.
(d) Spells a word over Antoinette's body which is lying dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madeleine discourage Léonie from doing?
2. What do the two girls criticize?
3. What are the workmen doing when they find a shallow grave with a heap of bones?
4. For what is Léonie searching when she moves forward through the room?
5. What does Léonie wish would break?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)