|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is trying to avoid Louis' return?
2. What do the two girls criticize?
(a) The fish sauce.
(b) The Priest.
(c) The way Baptiste has plowed the pasture.
(d) The weather.
3. About whom does Thérèse have violent dreams?
(b) Léonie .
4. What does Léonie think has stopped running?
(a) Her mother's old alarm clock.
(b) The water pump.
(c) The grandfather clock downstairs.
(d) Her bath water.
5. Why do the girls have to stay out of the woods?
(a) So Baptiste and his friends leave them be.
(b) So they have no more visions.
(c) The priest is going to perform an exorcism.
(d) There is a wild dog attacking children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what do both women accuse the other?
2. Who did Thérèse substitute for her mother after her mother dies?
3. Who tells the story about the bones, Jewish family, and Henri?
4. What does Thérèse scream as she runs out of the church?
5. What does Thérèse do with the package?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)