|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Léonie tell Baptiste?
(a) That Madeleine is marrying Louis.
(b) That Rose is Thérèse's mother.
(c) That Thérèse believes the two girls are sisters.
(d) That Thérèse has left to go to a convent.
2. Why is Louis in a rage?
(a) Because he cannot eat on his own.
(b) Because he hates broth.
(c) Because he dislikes the Priest.
(d) Because he misses Antoinette.
3. Who is nearby when Thérèse experiences a vision?
(a) The priest, the bishop, and some villagers.
(b) No one.
4. For what is Léonie searching when she moves forward through the room?
(a) Words for her story.
(b) Letters to use at the enquiry.
(c) Signs that Thérèse is returning.
5. What does Léonie offer to appease her cousin?
(a) To pray with her in the chapel.
(b) To go to town and get her some candy.
(c) To make up her hair.
(d) To trade secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who betrays Henri and Rose to the Nazis?
2. What does Thérèse do with the package?
3. What is child sized?
4. Who is juggling oranges?
5. What does Léonie wish would break?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)