|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Thérèse and Léonie given Victorine for her birthday?
(a) A small opera purse.
(b) A plate of cookies.
(c) An apple pie.
(d) A green scarf.
2. About whom does Thérèse have violent dreams?
(a) Léonie .
3. What scene does Léonie intuit?
(a) That she and Thérèse are meant to hate each other.
(b) That Thérèse is insane.
(c) Rose bathing Léonie and Thérèse as babies.
(d) That Thérèse is dead.
4. Who does the priest compliment on the fish?
5. What is Louis doing in his workshop?
(a) Leading the bull to the cow pasture.
(b) Handling pieces of the Quimper bowl.
(c) Talking with Madeleine about Antoinette.
(d) Sleeping in the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victorine assume?
2. About what has Léonie discouraged her daughters?
3. Who is skeptical about Thérèse's vision?
4. Who is trying to avoid Louis' return?
5. What does Léonie think has stopped running?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)