|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from the photographs?
(a) A photo of Victorine.
(b) A photo of Rose and Henri.
(c) A photo of Antoinette.
(d) A photo of Thérèse at her clothing ceremony.
2. How is the church decorated?
(a) For a funeral.
(b) For Thanksgiving.
(c) For Yuletide.
(d) For the harvest festival mass.
3. Of what do both women accuse the other?
(a) Of being in love with the other woman.
(b) Of being self-interested and for not caring about the Jewish family whose fate was sealed at the Martin estate.
(c) Of harboring secrets that should have been revealed.
(d) Of hating each other's mothers.
4. Who is trying to avoid Louis' return?
5. How does Thérèse feel towards the Bishop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who betrays Henri and Rose to the Nazis?
2. About what is Thérèse being hurt?
3. Who wants to speak to Thérèse and her father?
4. Who meets Léonie in the woods?
5. What does Victorine tell Léonie?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)