|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Léonie allow Baptiste to do?
(a) Make love to her.
(b) Watch him go to the bathroom.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Lead her to the new grave for the discovered bones.
2. What does Victorine tell Léonie?
(a) How her mother came to marry an Englishman.
(b) The possibility of the bones belonging to Jews killed by the Nazis.
(c) Why Louis intends to move to India.
(d) That Rose is actually Thérèse's mother.
3. What milestone occurs in Léonie's life?
(a) She becomes engaged.
(b) Her menstrual cycle begins.
(c) She is accepted to Oxford University.
(d) She has her first communion.
4. Who wants to speak to Thérèse and her father?
(b) The priest.
(c) The baker.
(d) The sheriff.
5. Who wants to show Léonie something?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story about the bones, Jewish family, and Henri?
2. What is child sized?
3. What does Léonie decide to do at the upcoming inquiry?
4. Why do the girls have to stay out of the woods?
5. For what does Thérèse ask Louis' permission?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)