|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thérèse scream as she runs out of the church?
2. What have Thérèse and Léonie given Victorine for her birthday?
(a) An apple pie.
(b) A small opera purse.
(c) A plate of cookies.
(d) A green scarf.
3. Who is juggling oranges?
4. What story does Léonie tell Baptiste?
(a) That Rose is Thérèse's mother.
(b) That Madeleine is marrying Louis.
(c) That Thérèse believes the two girls are sisters.
(d) That Thérèse has left to go to a convent.
5. What does Victorine tell Léonie?
(a) The possibility of the bones belonging to Jews killed by the Nazis.
(b) How her mother came to marry an Englishman.
(c) Why Louis intends to move to India.
(d) That Rose is actually Thérèse's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whom is Baptiste angry?
2. What does Thérèse assume is Léonie's secret?
3. What two things does Thérèse say her vision wants accomplished?
4. Why do the girls have to stay out of the woods?
5. Where does Léonie go and lie down?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)