|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what does Thérèse look?
(a) The Statue of Our Lady of Blémont-la-Fontaine.
(b) The new pew markers.
(c) The new altar.
(d) The icon of Jesus on the cross.
2. What does Léonie wish would break?
(a) Thérèse's best necklace.
(b) A porcelain vase.
(c) The clock that keeps ticking too loudly on the mantel.
(d) Thérèse's heart.
3. For what does Thérèse ask Louis' permission?
(a) To enter a convent when she is sixteen.
(b) To travel abroad.
(c) To marry Baptiste.
(d) To go to England with her cousin.
4. Who is skeptical about Thérèse's vision?
(b) The curé.
(c) The bishop.
5. What is missing from the photographs?
(a) A photo of Thérèse at her clothing ceremony.
(b) A photo of Antoinette.
(c) A photo of Victorine.
(d) A photo of Rose and Henri.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story about the bones, Jewish family, and Henri?
2. What does Thérèse do with the package?
3. What does Léonie think has stopped running?
4. What does Madeleine discourage Léonie from doing?
5. Why do the girls have to stay out of the woods?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)