|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Thérèse not believe from reading the letters?
(a) That she is the Priest's daughter.
(b) That she has tantrums as a child.
(c) That she was almost put up for adoption.
(d) That she is really Henri's child.
2. How is the church decorated?
(a) For a funeral.
(b) For Yuletide.
(c) For Thanksgiving.
(d) For the harvest festival mass.
3. What is the interior of the priest's house like?
(a) Dark and bleak.
(b) Decorated like it was the home of a soldier rather than a priest.
(c) Light and airy.
(d) Filled with religious icons.
4. About whom does Thérèse have violent dreams?
(b) Léonie .
5. Who betrays Henri and Rose to the Nazis?
(a) A disgruntled farm hand.
(b) The bakery girl.
(c) It is never learned who is the informant.
(d) The Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Thérèse dream?
2. At whom is Baptiste angry?
3. About what is Thérèse being hurt?
4. Of what does Léonie accuse Thérèse?
5. What story does Léonie tell Baptiste?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)