|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the girls have to stay out of the woods?
(a) So they have no more visions.
(b) The priest is going to perform an exorcism.
(c) There is a wild dog attacking children.
(d) So Baptiste and his friends leave them be.
2. How is Thérèse in competition with Madeleine?
(a) In who can cook the best goose.
(b) In gaining her father's attention.
(c) She is in competition with Léonie.
(d) In who can disgrace the Priest worse.
3. What two things does Thérèse say her vision wants accomplished?
(a) A new church and the bones buried properly.
(b) Thérèse does not have a vision.
(c) A chapel on the site of the shrine and a yearly festival.
(d) Money and prayers.
4. About what is Thérèse being hurt?
(a) That her cousin does not attend her vows ceremony.
(b) That her cousin suggest that Rose was the informer.
(c) That her cousin has rejected the Catholic church.
(d) Thérèse is not hurt.
5. What do the two girls criticize?
(a) The way Baptiste has plowed the pasture.
(b) The Priest.
(c) The fish sauce.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Léonie like?
2. Why is Louis in a rage?
3. Who is nearby when Thérèse experiences a vision?
4. What does Thérèse scream as she runs out of the church?
5. With what is the back room filled?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)