Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Thérèse not believe from reading the letters?
(a) That she is the Priest's daughter.
(b) That she has tantrums as a child.
(c) That she was almost put up for adoption.
(d) That she is really Henri's child.
2. How is the church decorated?
(a) For a funeral.
(b) For Yuletide.
(c) For Thanksgiving.
(d) For the harvest festival mass.
3. What is the interior of the priest's house like?
(a) Dark and bleak.
(b) Decorated like it was the home of a soldier rather than a priest.
(c) Light and airy.
(d) Filled with religious icons.
4. About whom does Thérèse have violent dreams?
(b) Léonie .
5. Who betrays Henri and Rose to the Nazis?
(a) A disgruntled farm hand.
(b) The bakery girl.
(c) It is never learned who is the informant.
(d) The Priest.
6. Of whom does Thérèse dream?
7. At whom is Baptiste angry?
(a) At the Priest for embarrassing him.
(b) At Madeleine for forbiding Léonie to talk to him.
(c) At the Germans for killing his father.
(d) At Léonie for not listening to him.
8. About what is Thérèse being hurt?
(a) That her cousin does not attend her vows ceremony.
(b) That her cousin has rejected the Catholic church.
(c) Thérèse is not hurt.
(d) That her cousin suggest that Rose was the informer.
9. Of what does Léonie accuse Thérèse?
(a) Having cheated Léonie out of half of Louis's estate.
(b) Having lied about her visions so many years ago.
(c) Having lied about Léonie's paternity.
(d) Having slept with Baptiste when they were young.
10. What story does Léonie tell Baptiste?
(a) That Madeleine is marrying Louis.
(b) That Thérèse has left to go to a convent.
(c) That Rose is Thérèse's mother.
(d) That Thérèse believes the two girls are sisters.
11. Who did Thérèse substitute for her mother after her mother dies?
(b) The Virgin Mary.
12. Who puts on a show of having a vision for the villagers?
13. For what does Thérèse ask Louis' permission?
(a) To enter a convent when she is sixteen.
(b) To go to England with her cousin.
(c) To marry Baptiste.
(d) To travel abroad.
14. What does Thérèse do with the package?
(a) Hides it.
(b) Gives one book to Léonie and keeps one for herself.
(c) Gives the package to the woodsman.
(d) Gives the package to the gardener.
15. Who suffers a minor stroke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baptiste kiss?
2. What does Thérèse scream as she runs out of the church?
3. What is Louis doing in his workshop?
4. What have Thérèse and Léonie given Victorine for her birthday?
5. With what is the back room filled?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)