Short Answer Questions Key
1. The novel begins with the description of what?
2. Of what is Antionette's mouth full?
Torn-up letters and broken glass.
3. How is the farmhouse described?
4. When do LÃ©onie and ThÃ©rÃ¨se meet?
After years of separation.
5. What has LÃ©onie been doing while ThÃ©rÃ¨se has been in the convent?
LÃ©onie married Baptiste and has been raising a family.
6. At the end of the chapter what does LÃ©onie imagine she and ThÃ©rÃ¨se are doing?
Playing a game where they spin on the spot until one of them falls.
This section contains 5,527 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)