1. The novel begins with the description of what?
2. Of what is Antionette's mouth full?
Torn-up letters and broken glass.
3. How is the farmhouse described?
4. When do Léonie and Thérèse meet?
After years of separation.
5. What has Léonie been doing while Thérèse has been in the convent?
Léonie married Baptiste and has been raising a family.
6. At the end of the chapter what does Léonie imagine she and Thérèse are doing?
Playing a game where they spin on the spot until one of them falls.
This section contains 5,527 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)