|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, The Alarm Clock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has died at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(c) Soeur Dosithée.
2. What two things does Thérèse say her vision wants accomplished?
(a) Money and prayers.
(b) A chapel on the site of the shrine and a yearly festival.
(c) A new church and the bones buried properly.
(d) Thérèse does not have a vision.
3. About what is Thérèse being hurt?
(a) That her cousin has rejected the Catholic church.
(b) That her cousin suggest that Rose was the informer.
(c) Thérèse is not hurt.
(d) That her cousin does not attend her vows ceremony.
4. What happens when the two girls return from the roof?
(a) They play a game of checkers.
(b) They fall asleep in each other's arms.
(c) Thérèse begins her first menstrual cycle.
(d) They fight over who gets what side of the bed.
5. Who suffers a minor stroke?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Léonie and Thérèse argue?
2. With what is Léonie fascinated?
3. Why doesn't Thérèse like the dressing room?
4. Why do the girls have to stay out of the woods?
5. Who tells Thérèse to get up off the floor?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)