|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, The Alarm Clock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis suffer after Antoinette dies?
(a) Feelings of confusion.
(b) Feelings of guilt since he had been tired of caring for her.
(c) A feeling of relief.
(d) A period of intense grief.
2. What happens when the two girls return from the roof?
(a) They fall asleep in each other's arms.
(b) They play a game of checkers.
(c) Thérèse begins her first menstrual cycle.
(d) They fight over who gets what side of the bed.
3. What does the specialist say about Antoinette's breast cancer?
(a) Nothing; he does not want to scare her.
(b) That it may not be cancer after all.
(c) That it will just take a little surgery and she'll be fine.
(d) That it does not look good.
4. What does Léonie allow Baptiste to do?
(a) Make love to her.
(b) Watch him go to the bathroom.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Lead her to the new grave for the discovered bones.
5. Who is juggling oranges?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in trouble with the adults?
2. What does Baptiste do to gain the attention of the two girls?
3. About whom does Thérèse have violent dreams?
4. What do the girls do after being exhausted from fighting?
5. For what does Madeleine scold Thérèse?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)