|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, The Alarm Clock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Léonie ask her mother?
(a) Whose bones are in the grave.
(b) If she and Baptiste could sit with each other at church that Sunday.
(c) If the bones could belong to the lady Léonie sees in her vision?
(d) When they are going to return to England.
2. Why does Thérèse feel triumphant?
(a) For running Léonie off the farm.
(b) For fooling the Priest about her visions.
(c) For besting Léonie in a game of wait and see.
(d) For figuring out the secret Léonie has kept all these years.
3. When is Léonie's birthday?
(a) Just a week after Thérèse's.
(b) 2 weeks before Thérèse's.
(c) The same day as Thérèse's.
(d) A year to the day later.
4. What does Thérèse say Léonie can do?
(a) Read one carefully-chosen letter.
(b) Meet Baptiste that night in the chapel.
(c) Rub her back that night.
(d) Go and pray at the shrine.
5. Who claims to see the devil hiding behind the curtains?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the specialist say about Antoinette's breast cancer?
2. What does Leonie take out before leaving?
3. From where does the chandelier come?
4. What does Léonie allow Baptiste to do?
5. What is one game the girls play?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)