|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, The Alarm Clock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Léonie say about the Jews?
(a) That they steal children and raise them as Jews.
(b) That they should be respected.
(c) That they should have the right to their own beliefs.
(d) That the Jews put Jesus to death and compares them to the evil of Communists.
2. What does Léonie ask her mother?
(a) If the bones could belong to the lady Léonie sees in her vision?
(b) Whose bones are in the grave.
(c) When they are going to return to England.
(d) If she and Baptiste could sit with each other at church that Sunday.
3. What is one game the girls play?
(b) All for Love.
4. When Léonie awakens, what does she realize?
(a) She is too scared to scream.
(b) She has wet her bed.
(c) The window has opened on its own.
(d) She is not alone in the bed.
5. What does Léonie still use?
(a) All of Victorine's recipes.
(b) The old pump outside the kitchen door.
(c) The Model T Ford.
(d) Feather tickler beds.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Madeleine scold Thérèse?
2. What does the priest think Thérèse needs to do?
3. What does Madeleine tell her daughter about the daughter's father, Maurice?
4. How long has it been since Thérèse had left the monastery?
5. Why does Madeleine defend Léonie's action of going down to the cellar?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)