|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44, The Washing-Up Bowl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonie take out before leaving?
(a) A chalice.
(b) The silver from the chest.
(c) Two goblets.
(d) The antique Quimper bowl.
2. What does Léonie offer to appease her cousin?
(a) To trade secrets.
(b) To go to town and get her some candy.
(c) To pray with her in the chapel.
(d) To make up her hair.
3. Why doesn't Thérèse like the dressing room?
(a) Because she has seen a ghost there.
(b) Because Victorine and Antoinette discuss her mother's illness here.
(c) Because it is where her mother makes her stand when she is bad.
(d) Because it smells to strongly of vinegar.
4. Who is in trouble with the adults?
(a) No one.s
(b) Léonie and Thérèse.
(c) Baptiste and his male friends.
(d) Léonie and Baptiste.
5. Who wants to speak to Thérèse and her father?
(a) The baker.
(c) The priest.
(d) The sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the girls "doctor" each other?
2. Who chases Léonie?
3. When the two girls go downstairs, what do they find?
4. For what does Thérèse ask Louis' permission?
5. What color of eyes does everyone in the area seem to have?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)