|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44, The Washing-Up Bowl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Léonie still use?
(a) Feather tickler beds.
(b) All of Victorine's recipes.
(c) The Model T Ford.
(d) The old pump outside the kitchen door.
2. What does Thérèse find when she goes to the clearing looking for Léonie?
(a) The woman that Léonie had described.
(b) The black stag.
(c) Baptiste killing a kitten.
(d) Léonie kneeling by a rock.
3. How much longer does Antoinette live?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three more years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Another year.
4. What has Léonie pretended for 20 years?
(a) That the house belongs to her.
(b) That Thérèse would come and they could be together again.
(c) That Thérèse is dead.
(d) That Baptiste is the man she loves.
5. Who kept the letters Antoinette sent to her during Thérèse's infancy?
(d) Soeur Dosithée.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Léonie try to resolve?
2. What doesn't Léonie like?
3. What does Léonie enjoy?
4. What does Victorine tell Léonie?
5. About what does Thérèse become upset?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)