|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44, The Washing-Up Bowl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the story about the bones, Jewish family, and Henri?
2. How does Thérèse feel in her clothes?
(c) Dressed up.
3. What is Louis doing in his workshop?
(a) Handling pieces of the Quimper bowl.
(b) Leading the bull to the cow pasture.
(c) Talking with Madeleine about Antoinette.
(d) Sleeping in the sun.
4. Who wants to speak to Thérèse and her father?
(a) The priest.
(c) The baker.
(d) The sheriff.
5. What does Thérèse do as she walks through the house?
(a) Decides what she wants from each room.
(b) Turns lights on and off in the rooms.
(c) Sits and remembers her childhood in each room.
(d) Tells Henri about each piece of furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thérèse do with the package?
2. What do the two girls criticize?
3. Of what is Antionette's mouth full?
4. What does Thérèse mix that she hasn't done in many years?
5. What does the specialist say about Antoinette's breast cancer?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)