|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44, The Washing-Up Bowl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Thérèse had left the monastery?
(a) 40 years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) 20 years.
(d) A year.
2. Who claims to see the devil hiding behind the curtains?
3. Who is skeptical about Thérèse's vision?
(c) The curé.
(d) The bishop.
4. What does Léonie ask her mother?
(a) If the bones could belong to the lady Léonie sees in her vision?
(b) If she and Baptiste could sit with each other at church that Sunday.
(c) When they are going to return to England.
(d) Whose bones are in the grave.
5. Why doesn't Thérèse like the dressing room?
(a) Because it smells to strongly of vinegar.
(b) Because Victorine and Antoinette discuss her mother's illness here.
(c) Because it is where her mother makes her stand when she is bad.
(d) Because she has seen a ghost there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Léonie been doing while Thérèse has been in the convent?
2. What does Léonie say about the Jews?
3. How does Thérèse arrive?
4. What does Léonie do in a fit of anger?
5. Who tells Thérèse to get up off the floor?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)