|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44, The Washing-Up Bowl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Thérèse and Léonie walk?
(a) Into the kitchen.
(b) Into the living room.
(c) Upstairs to the library.
(d) Into the conservatory.
2. How does Thérèse feel in her clothes?
(a) Dressed up.
3. Who is staring angrily at Thérèse as the front door opens?
(a) No one.
4. What color of eyes does everyone in the area seem to have?
(a) It varies.
(c) Dark brown.
5. Who is in trouble with the adults?
(a) Léonie and Baptiste.
(b) Léonie and Thérèse.
(c) No one.s
(d) Baptiste and his male friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has died at the beginning of Chapter 22?
2. How is Thérèse in competition with Madeleine?
3. What problem does Léonie try to resolve?
4. Who keeps the central portion of the Quimper bowl?
5. What do the two girls do to save the "dead" baby doll?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)