|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Onyx Ashtray | Chapter 40, The Fish Kettle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is juggling oranges?
2. About what do Léonie and Thérèse argue?
(a) Whether it is right to still be angry with German collaborators.
(b) Why horses don't lie down to sleep.
(c) If French people are smarter than English people.
(d) French and English food.
3. Why do the girls have to stay out of the woods?
(a) There is a wild dog attacking children.
(b) So Baptiste and his friends leave them be.
(c) The priest is going to perform an exorcism.
(d) So they have no more visions.
4. Who chases Léonie?
(a) Some German soldiers.
(b) A group of boys led by Baptiste.
(c) Antoinette's ghost.
(d) A middle-aged man who is angry that she buys bread from the traitor.
5. How much longer does Antoinette live?
(a) Three months.
(b) Another year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three more years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to what the girls bring up from the cellar?
2. What do the girls bring up from the cellar?
3. What does Antoinette wish?
4. What is Louis doing in his workshop?
5. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)