|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Pillows | Chapter 26, The Statue of the Virgin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls do after being exhausted from fighting?
(a) Go play with the kittens in the barn.
(b) Have a sexual encounter.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Go downstairs for hot chocolate.
2. Who took the photograph of Léonie and Thérèse?
(c) Soi Maria.
3. What does Thérèse mix that she hasn't done in many years?
(a) An alcoholic drink.
(b) The potting soil with clay.
(c) Chocolate cake.
(d) The dog food.
4. What does Antoinette wish?
(a) That Henri had lived to see the girls.
(b) That the girls are not so fair-haired.
(c) That Antoinette had married Thérèse's father.
(d) That the girls were sisters.
5. Why has Thérèse come to the farmhouse?
(a) She hopes to forgive Léonie.
(b) She feels homesick.
(c) She is thinking of leaving the monastery and that there is some unfinished business to which she must attend.
(d) She is planning to sell the farmhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kept the letters Antoinette sent to her during Thérèse's infancy?
2. What does Baptiste do to gain the attention of the two girls?
3. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
4. Why does Madeleine defend Léonie's action of going down to the cellar?
5. What does Thérèse notice as the only things that have changed?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)