|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Altar | Chapter 22, The Dark Glasses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Léonie afraid of being alone in the room where she is sleeping?
(a) Because it is pitch black inside the windowless room.
(b) She hears people chanting and crying.
(c) The branch outside the window taps on the glass in the wind.
(d) She knows her great-grandmother dies in this room.
2. Where will Thérèse sleep?
(a) In a guest cottage near the main house.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the master bedroom where her parents slept.
(d) In the tiny guest room in the back of the house.
3. What does Léonie do with Thérèse's things?
(a) Searches through them.
(b) Messes them up.
(c) Makes Thérèse carry them to her room.
(d) Unpacks them.
4. How do the girls "doctor" each other?
(a) Force castor oil down the throat.
(b) They are only doctoring the doll.
(c) Tie the patient to the bed.
(d) Wrap themselves in bandages.
5. How does Thérèse feel in her clothes?
(c) Dressed up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls do after being exhausted from fighting?
2. After Madeleine defends Léonie, how does Antoinette act?
3. Who of the Germans stays at the Martin estate during the war?
4. What does Thérèse notice as the only things that have changed?
5. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)