|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Altar | Chapter 22, The Dark Glasses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took the photograph of Léonie and Thérèse?
(d) Soi Maria.
2. Why has Thérèse come to the farmhouse?
(a) She feels homesick.
(b) She is thinking of leaving the monastery and that there is some unfinished business to which she must attend.
(c) She hopes to forgive Léonie.
(d) She is planning to sell the farmhouse.
3. What is the name of Léonie's mother?
4. How does Thérèse feel in her clothes?
(a) Dressed up.
5. What do the girls bring up from the cellar?
(a) Two baby mice.
(b) Three garlic cloves for the cook.
(c) Red velvet shoe.
(d) An old wine bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the specialist say about Antoinette's breast cancer?
2. What does Thérèse do when her mother takes her home at a year and a half?
3. What does Thérèse do as she walks through the house?
4. Why is Léonie afraid of being alone in the room where she is sleeping?
5. Why does Victorine still hate the Germans?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)