|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Nightlight | Chapter 14, The Silver Cake Tray.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Thérèse come to the farmhouse?
(a) She feels homesick.
(b) She is planning to sell the farmhouse.
(c) She hopes to forgive Léonie.
(d) She is thinking of leaving the monastery and that there is some unfinished business to which she must attend.
2. Who does Léonie believe stole her soul?
(b) No one; she still believes she has a soul.
(c) The devil.
(d) The priest who molests her.
3. How does Antoinette say Madeleine must raise Léonie?
(a) As a good Catholic.
(b) As one who will one day have a noble title to live up to.
(c) As a society debutante.
(d) As a Church of England member.
4. Who kept the letters Antoinette sent to her during Thérèse's infancy?
(c) Soeur Dosithée.
5. What does Thérèse do as she walks through the house?
(a) Turns lights on and off in the rooms.
(b) Decides what she wants from each room.
(c) Tells Henri about each piece of furniture.
(d) Sits and remembers her childhood in each room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Victorine still hate the Germans?
2. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
3. Of what is Antionette's mouth full?
4. Who took the photograph of Léonie and Thérèse?
5. What is next to a photo of Léonie?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)