|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Photographs | Chapter 10, The Biscuit Tin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thérèse mix that she hasn't done in many years?
(a) The dog food.
(b) Chocolate cake.
(c) The potting soil with clay.
(d) An alcoholic drink.
2. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
(a) Knitting wool.
(c) Books about Jewish history and customs.
3. Of what is Antionette's mouth full?
(b) Torn-up letters and broken glass.
(c) Chewing gum.
(d) Chocolate cake.
4. How long has it been since Thérèse had left the monastery?
(a) 20 years.
(b) A year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) 40 years.
5. What does Thérèse notice that Léonie has done?
(a) Knitted stockings for Thérèse.
(b) Taken care in setting the table.
(c) Started allowing the cats and dogs in the house.
(d) Put old sheets on her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is next to a photo of Léonie?
2. How does Thérèse arrive?
3. How does Thérèse feel in her clothes?
4. What does Antoinette describe in the letters?
5. What does Léonie do with Thérèse's things?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)