|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Photographs | Chapter 10, The Biscuit Tin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Léonie pretended for 20 years?
(a) That Thérèse would come and they could be together again.
(b) That Thérèse is dead.
(c) That Baptiste is the man she loves.
(d) That the house belongs to her.
2. How does Thérèse feel in her clothes?
(d) Dressed up.
3. What does Thérèse mix that she hasn't done in many years?
(a) The potting soil with clay.
(b) Chocolate cake.
(c) The dog food.
(d) An alcoholic drink.
4. Who does Léonie believe stole her soul?
(a) The devil.
(b) No one; she still believes she has a soul.
(c) The priest who molests her.
5. The novel begins with the description of what?
(a) Michael's favorite horse.
(b) The barn.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) The farm house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
2. What does Léonie still use?
3. What does Léonie do with Thérèse's things?
4. Where will Thérèse sleep?
5. When do Léonie and Thérèse meet?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)