|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Photographs | Chapter 10, The Biscuit Tin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is staring angrily at Thérèse as the front door opens?
(a) No one.
2. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
(b) Knitting wool.
(d) Books about Jewish history and customs.
3. From where does the chandelier come?
(a) A glassblower in Germany.
(b) An Irish glass company.
(c) Therese's papa brought the chandelier from Italy for her mother.
(d) The scion of a noble English family.
4. The novel begins with the description of what?
(a) Michael's favorite horse.
(b) The barn.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) The farm house.
5. Where do Thérèse and Léonie walk?
(a) Upstairs to the library.
(b) Into the living room.
(c) Into the kitchen.
(d) Into the conservatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antoinette describe in the letters?
2. What does Thérèse notice that Léonie has done?
3. What does Antoinette wish?
4. What has Léonie pretended for 20 years?
5. How does Thérèse arrive?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)