|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Photographs | Chapter 10, The Biscuit Tin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Thérèse and Léonie walk?
(a) Upstairs to the library.
(b) Into the living room.
(c) Into the conservatory.
(d) Into the kitchen.
2. What does Léonie do with Thérèse's things?
(a) Searches through them.
(b) Makes Thérèse carry them to her room.
(c) Messes them up.
(d) Unpacks them.
3. Where will Thérèse sleep?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In the tiny guest room in the back of the house.
(c) In a guest cottage near the main house.
(d) In the master bedroom where her parents slept.
4. What does Thérèse mix that she hasn't done in many years?
(a) The dog food.
(b) An alcoholic drink.
(c) The potting soil with clay.
(d) Chocolate cake.
5. What does Thérèse notice that Léonie has done?
(a) Started allowing the cats and dogs in the house.
(b) Knitted stockings for Thérèse.
(c) Put old sheets on her bed.
(d) Taken care in setting the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is staring angrily at Thérèse as the front door opens?
2. The novel begins with the description of what?
3. With what is Léonie fascinated?
4. How does Thérèse feel in her clothes?
5. At the end of the chapter what does Léonie imagine she and Thérèse are doing?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)