|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Photographs | Chapter 10, The Biscuit Tin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Thérèse had left the monastery?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) A year.
2. Who is staring angrily at Thérèse as the front door opens?
(b) No one.
3. At the end of the chapter what does Léonie imagine she and Thérèse are doing?
(a) Having tea with the Queen.
(b) Dying in a concentration camp.
(c) Running through the heather.
(d) Playing a game where they spin on the spot until one of them falls.
4. What is next to a photo of Léonie?
(a) A photograph of Thérèse dressed for her first communion.
(b) A photo of a German officer.
(c) A photo of Léonie's mother.
(d) A photo of Baptiste.
5. Who kept the letters Antoinette sent to her during Thérèse's infancy?
(b) Soeur Dosithée.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
2. What does Thérèse notice as the only things that have changed?
3. What has Léonie pretended for 20 years?
4. What does Antoinette describe in the letters?
5. Who took the photograph of Léonie and Thérèse?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)