|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Photographs | Chapter 10, The Biscuit Tin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thérèse feel in her clothes?
(b) Dressed up.
2. What does Léonie do with Thérèse's things?
(a) Unpacks them.
(b) Messes them up.
(c) Makes Thérèse carry them to her room.
(d) Searches through them.
3. What does Thérèse do as she walks through the house?
(a) Decides what she wants from each room.
(b) Turns lights on and off in the rooms.
(c) Sits and remembers her childhood in each room.
(d) Tells Henri about each piece of furniture.
4. Who took the photograph of Léonie and Thérèse?
(d) Soi Maria.
5. Who does Léonie believe stole her soul?
(a) No one; she still believes she has a soul.
(b) The devil.
(c) The priest who molests her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Thérèse had left the monastery?
2. From where does the chandelier come?
3. How is the farmhouse described?
4. With what is Léonie fascinated?
5. Of what is Antionette's mouth full?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)