|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Vase.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer does Antoinette live?
(a) Three more years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Another year.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Who wants to speak to Thérèse and her father?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) The priest.
(c) The baker.
3. Who does Thérèse say she must go help?
(b) Her father.
4. What is next to a photo of Léonie?
(a) A photo of Léonie's mother.
(b) A photo of Baptiste.
(c) A photograph of Thérèse dressed for her first communion.
(d) A photo of a German officer.
5. How does Antoinette say Madeleine must raise Léonie?
(a) As a society debutante.
(b) As a good Catholic.
(c) As a Church of England member.
(d) As one who will one day have a noble title to live up to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Léonie help Louis?
2. What does Thérèse do for her mother?
3. What do the girls bring up from the cellar?
4. What is the consequence of Henri's death?
5. What are the ladies discussing when the two girls decide to go down to the cellar?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)