|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Vase.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Léonie tell Baptiste?
(a) That Rose is Thérèse's mother.
(b) That Madeleine is marrying Louis.
(c) That Thérèse believes the two girls are sisters.
(d) That Thérèse has left to go to a convent.
2. Who puts on a show of having a vision for the villagers?
3. Who tells the story about the bones, Jewish family, and Henri?
4. What does Louis suffer after Antoinette dies?
(a) A period of intense grief.
(b) Feelings of guilt since he had been tired of caring for her.
(c) A feeling of relief.
(d) Feelings of confusion.
5. What does Léonie imagine she will do?
(a) Become a doctor and save people from cancer.
(b) She will make up her own rules when she is an adult.
(c) Become like Florence Nightingale and help sick people.
(d) Learn how to knit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Léonie do with Thérèse's things?
2. What does the priest suggest for Thérèse?
3. What happens to what the girls bring up from the cellar?
4. Who does the priest compliment on the fish?
5. With what is Léonie fascinated?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)