|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, The Vase.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Madeleine move Léonie into Thérèse's room?
(a) To stop Thérèse from being so obsessed with praying.
(b) To punish Léonie.
(c) Hoping the two girls will begin to like each other better.
(d) To torment Thérèse.
2. How does Thérèse feel in her clothes?
(d) Dressed up.
3. What information does Thérèse not believe from reading the letters?
(a) That she was almost put up for adoption.
(b) That she is the Priest's daughter.
(c) That she has tantrums as a child.
(d) That she is really Henri's child.
4. Who does Baptiste kiss?
(b) An Italian girl who is visiting.
(d) The bakery girl.
5. What does Léonie imagine she will do?
(a) Become like Florence Nightingale and help sick people.
(b) Become a doctor and save people from cancer.
(c) She will make up her own rules when she is an adult.
(d) Learn how to knit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Léonie allow Baptiste to do?
2. What does Léonie enjoy?
3. What two things does Thérèse say her vision wants accomplished?
4. How long has it been since Thérèse had left the monastery?
5. What does Léonie dream in the nightmare at the beginning of Chapter 18?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)