|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Green Scarf | Chapter 34, The Water Bottle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who relishes her breakfast the next morning though Louis and Thérèse refuse to eat?
2. What happens to what the girls bring up from the cellar?
(a) Henri says it was from when they made wine.
(b) Antoinette tosses it in the fire.
(c) The cook is making a white sauce with them.
(d) The gardener kills them.
3. How does Antoinette say Madeleine must raise Léonie?
(a) As a good Catholic.
(b) As a Church of England member.
(c) As a society debutante.
(d) As one who will one day have a noble title to live up to.
4. What does Baptiste do to gain the attention of the two girls?
(a) Treats some kittens cruelly.
(b) Swings down out of a tree to scare them.
(c) Shoots at pigeons on the rooftop.
(d) Rides bareback on a horse while standing up.
5. What does the new priest do when he arrives in the town near the farmhouse?
(a) Adds a cross to the shrine's altar.
(b) He puts an end to the worship at the shrine, as well as to the dancing and festivities.
(c) Has the shrine completely obliterated.
(d) Consecrates the shrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color of eyes does everyone in the area seem to have?
2. What does Louis suffer after Antoinette dies?
3. Why does Victorine takes Léonie and Thérèse into the woods?
4. Why does Baptiste supposedly despise Thérèse?
5. What do the girls bring up from the cellar?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)