|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Green Scarf | Chapter 34, The Water Bottle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Baptiste kiss?
(c) The bakery girl.
(d) An Italian girl who is visiting.
2. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
(a) Books about Jewish history and customs.
(d) Knitting wool.
3. Why do the girls have to stay out of the woods?
(a) So Baptiste and his friends leave them be.
(b) There is a wild dog attacking children.
(c) So they have no more visions.
(d) The priest is going to perform an exorcism.
4. Why does Victorine takes Léonie and Thérèse into the woods?
(a) To pick berries.
(b) To teach them woods lore.
(c) To have them help her plant more apple trees.
(d) To show them their ancestors' graves.
5. What does Léonie tell the house?
(a) That she wishes she inherits this house.
(b) That she is glad her aunt is dead.
(c) That she is sad for Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do the hosts and guest sit in the salon and talk?
2. What does the specialist say about Antoinette's breast cancer?
3. What are the ladies discussing when the two girls decide to go down to the cellar?
4. What has Léonie pretended for 20 years?
5. Who wants to speak to Thérèse and her father?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)