|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Green Scarf | Chapter 34, The Water Bottle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the specialist say about Antoinette's breast cancer?
(a) That it does not look good.
(b) Nothing; he does not want to scare her.
(c) That it may not be cancer after all.
(d) That it will just take a little surgery and she'll be fine.
2. Why is Léonie afraid of being alone in the room where she is sleeping?
(a) She hears people chanting and crying.
(b) The branch outside the window taps on the glass in the wind.
(c) She knows her great-grandmother dies in this room.
(d) Because it is pitch black inside the windowless room.
3. Who does Léonie believe stole her soul?
(b) The devil.
(c) The priest who molests her.
(d) No one; she still believes she has a soul.
4. What does Léonie do with Thérèse's things?
(a) Messes them up.
(b) Searches through them.
(c) Makes Thérèse carry them to her room.
(d) Unpacks them.
5. What does Louis suffer after Antoinette dies?
(a) A period of intense grief.
(b) Feelings of guilt since he had been tired of caring for her.
(c) Feelings of confusion.
(d) A feeling of relief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Baptiste supposedly despise Thérèse?
2. Why does Victorine takes Léonie and Thérèse into the woods?
3. Who wants to speak to Thérèse and her father?
4. What does Léonie tell the house?
5. What does Baptiste do to gain the attention of the two girls?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)