|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Green Scarf | Chapter 34, The Water Bottle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
(b) Books about Jewish history and customs.
(d) Knitting wool.
2. What is Louis doing in his workshop?
(a) Talking with Madeleine about Antoinette.
(b) Leading the bull to the cow pasture.
(c) Handling pieces of the Quimper bowl.
(d) Sleeping in the sun.
3. What does the new priest do when he arrives in the town near the farmhouse?
(a) He puts an end to the worship at the shrine, as well as to the dancing and festivities.
(b) Consecrates the shrine.
(c) Has the shrine completely obliterated.
(d) Adds a cross to the shrine's altar.
4. Why does Madeleine move Léonie into Thérèse's room?
(a) To torment Thérèse.
(b) To punish Léonie.
(c) To stop Thérèse from being so obsessed with praying.
(d) Hoping the two girls will begin to like each other better.
5. Who puts on a show of having a vision for the villagers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to what the girls bring up from the cellar?
2. What does Léonie tell the house?
3. When the two girls go downstairs, what do they find?
4. Why does Victorine still hate the Germans?
5. About what do the hosts and guest sit in the salon and talk?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)