|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Green Scarf | Chapter 34, The Water Bottle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Thérèse and Léonie given Victorine for her birthday?
(a) A plate of cookies.
(b) A small opera purse.
(c) An apple pie.
(d) A green scarf.
2. Why does Madeleine move Léonie into Thérèse's room?
(a) To stop Thérèse from being so obsessed with praying.
(b) To punish Léonie.
(c) To torment Thérèse.
(d) Hoping the two girls will begin to like each other better.
3. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
(a) Knitting wool.
(d) Books about Jewish history and customs.
4. What happens to what the girls bring up from the cellar?
(a) The cook is making a white sauce with them.
(b) Henri says it was from when they made wine.
(c) Antoinette tosses it in the fire.
(d) The gardener kills them.
5. Who wants to speak to Thérèse and her father?
(b) The baker.
(c) The priest.
(d) The sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Léonie do with Thérèse's things?
2. What has Léonie pretended for 20 years?
3. Who relishes her breakfast the next morning though Louis and Thérèse refuse to eat?
4. Why does Victorine takes Léonie and Thérèse into the woods?
5. Who does Léonie believe stole her soul?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)