|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Green Scarf | Chapter 34, The Water Bottle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Léonie pretended for 20 years?
(a) That Baptiste is the man she loves.
(b) That Thérèse is dead.
(c) That the house belongs to her.
(d) That Thérèse would come and they could be together again.
2. What does Léonie tell the house?
(a) That she is sad for Louis.
(b) That she wishes she inherits this house.
(d) That she is glad her aunt is dead.
3. Who does Léonie believe stole her soul?
(a) No one; she still believes she has a soul.
(b) The priest who molests her.
(d) The devil.
4. What happens to what the girls bring up from the cellar?
(a) The cook is making a white sauce with them.
(b) The gardener kills them.
(c) Antoinette tosses it in the fire.
(d) Henri says it was from when they made wine.
5. What does Léonie do with Thérèse's things?
(a) Searches through them.
(b) Makes Thérèse carry them to her room.
(c) Unpacks them.
(d) Messes them up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts on a show of having a vision for the villagers?
2. How does Antoinette say Madeleine must raise Léonie?
3. Why is Léonie afraid of being alone in the room where she is sleeping?
4. Why does Madeleine move Léonie into Thérèse's room?
5. Of what is Thérèse's bag full?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)