|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Green Scarf | Chapter 34, The Water Bottle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Léonie believe stole her soul?
(a) No one; she still believes she has a soul.
(b) The devil.
(d) The priest who molests her.
2. Who puts on a show of having a vision for the villagers?
3. What happens to what the girls bring up from the cellar?
(a) Henri says it was from when they made wine.
(b) Antoinette tosses it in the fire.
(c) The cook is making a white sauce with them.
(d) The gardener kills them.
4. Who wants to speak to Thérèse and her father?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) The priest.
(d) The baker.
5. What does the specialist say about Antoinette's breast cancer?
(a) That it may not be cancer after all.
(b) Nothing; he does not want to scare her.
(c) That it does not look good.
(d) That it will just take a little surgery and she'll be fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Léonie do with Thérèse's things?
2. What does Baptiste do to gain the attention of the two girls?
3. What have Thérèse and Léonie given Victorine for her birthday?
4. How does Antoinette say Madeleine must raise Léonie?
5. Why does Victorine takes Léonie and Thérèse into the woods?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)