|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, The Green Scarf | Chapter 34, The Water Bottle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis suffer after Antoinette dies?
(a) Feelings of guilt since he had been tired of caring for her.
(b) A period of intense grief.
(c) Feelings of confusion.
(d) A feeling of relief.
2. Who relishes her breakfast the next morning though Louis and Thérèse refuse to eat?
3. How does Antoinette say Madeleine must raise Léonie?
(a) As one who will one day have a noble title to live up to.
(b) As a society debutante.
(c) As a good Catholic.
(d) As a Church of England member.
4. Who puts on a show of having a vision for the villagers?
5. What happens when the two girls return from the roof?
(a) They fall asleep in each other's arms.
(b) They play a game of checkers.
(c) Thérèse begins her first menstrual cycle.
(d) They fight over who gets what side of the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to what the girls bring up from the cellar?
2. What has Léonie pretended for 20 years?
3. What does the new priest do when he arrives in the town near the farmhouse?
4. What are the ladies discussing when the two girls decide to go down to the cellar?
5. What does Baptiste do to gain the attention of the two girls?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)