|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43, The Slotted Spoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Léonie see in the woods?
(a) Madeleine with Louis.
(b) A beautiful woman with olive skin dressed in red.
(c) Two woodsmen illegally chopping down a tree.
(d) A black stag.
2. What does Leonie take out before leaving?
(a) Two goblets.
(b) The antique Quimper bowl.
(c) The silver from the chest.
(d) A chalice.
3. Who is in trouble with the adults?
(a) No one.s
(b) Léonie and Baptiste.
(c) Léonie and Thérèse.
(d) Baptiste and his male friends.
4. What do the two girls criticize?
(a) The weather.
(b) The fish sauce.
(c) The Priest.
(d) The way Baptiste has plowed the pasture.
5. About what do Léonie and Thérèse argue?
(a) French and English food.
(b) Whether it is right to still be angry with German collaborators.
(c) Why horses don't lie down to sleep.
(d) If French people are smarter than English people.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Thérèse become upset?
2. What does Léonie say about the Jews?
3. Who chases Léonie?
4. What does Thérèse assume is Léonie's secret?
5. Who of the Germans stays at the Martin estate during the war?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)