|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which season did Jessica and Esmond return to London from Corsica?
2. What did the Durrs ask Jessica and Esmond about at dinner?
(a) Their lives in England.
(b) Their feelings about communism.
(c) Their experiences in Spain.
(d) Their children.
3. What was Michael Straight's position at the magazine for which he worked?
(a) Art director.
(b) Advertising salesman.
(d) Political columnist.
4. Instead of New Orleans, where did the Romillys end up after getting lost?
5. Where did Jessica and Esmond stay in New York?
(a) The Shelton Hotel.
(b) The Hotel Chelsea.
(c) The Abbey Victoria Hotel.
(d) The Stanhope Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Donahue want Jessica and Esmond to do?
2. What story was replayed in the New York papers after Jessica and Esmond moved there?
3. How much money did Donahue tell Jessica and Esmond they had made?
4. Where did Esmond find a job working in New York?
5. Who was Mr. Donahue?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)