Short Answer Questions Key
1. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
2. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
A hospital room.
3. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
4. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
The Horrible Counter-Hons.
5. What was the name of the Mitford son?
6. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
7. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
The Conservative Party.
8. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
9. What did the children call their father?
This section contains 3,926 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)