|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the pro-consul told to do in the telegram?
(a) Be a witness to Jessica and Esmond's marriage.
(b) Find Jessica.
(c) Give Jessica some money.
(d) Arrest Esmond.
2. Who offered to let Esmond and Jessica a house to stay in?
(a) Jessica's aunt.
(b) Esmond's uncle Winston.
(c) Dorothy Allhusen.
(d) Roger Roughton.
3. How much did Jessica receive from her trust fund when she turned 21?
(a) Fifty pounts.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) Two hundred and fifty pounds.
(d) Five hundred pounds.
4. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
(a) From a friend.
(b) From her mother.
(c) From the radio.
(d) From newspaper reports.
5. After the death of their daughter, to where did Esmond and Jessica travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
2. On their travels, what did Esmond and Jessica discuss with many of the people they met?
3. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
4. Which military force did Esmond volunteer for?
5. In which town did Jessica and Esmond live in Spain?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)