|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
(a) He was a magistrate.
(b) He was an accountant.
(c) He was a polo player.
(d) He was an artist.
2. Where did Jessica and Esmond go directly upon arriving in Spain?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A dinner show.
(c) A post office.
(d) A boxing match.
3. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The Liberal Democrats.
(c) The Conservative Party.
(d) The Labor Party.
4. What story was replayed in the New York papers after Jessica and Esmond moved there?
(a) The story of Jessica and Esmond's elopement.
(b) The story of Nancy's success.
(c) The story of Diana's divorce
(d) The story of Prince Edward's love affair.
5. After the death of their daughter, to where did Esmond and Jessica travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Prince Edward's love affair with which woman scandalized Britain in the late 1930s?
2. What did Donahue want Jessica and Esmond to do?
3. Which military force did Esmond volunteer for?
4. What was the purpose of the Mitfords' cruise?
5. What made Esmond and Jessica decide to get their American tour started?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)