|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
(a) Tides of Change.
(b) Out of Bounds.
(c) Freedom Tomorrow.
(d) Britain for the Future.
2. In a phony letter, where did Jessica's cousins invite her to go?
3. What game did Esmond believe that he found a system to win at?
(b) Horse racing.
4. What was Clifford Durr's wife's name?
5. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) In a bookstore.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) In a church basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did it take to reach Spain by boat from London?
2. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
3. How did Jessica feel while attending the Communist Party meeting?
4. Why did Jessica and Esmond decide to move to America?
5. Who owned the business for which Esmond worked?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)