|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the restaurant Esmond co-owned?
(a) Casa Italia.
(b) Al Dente.
2. Where did Jessica and Esmond marry?
3. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(a) High Wycombe.
4. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
(d) High Wycombe.
5. What did Jessica and Esmond spend their afternoons doing in Spain?
(a) Typing up news stories.
(b) Treating patients at a hospital.
(c) Sitting on the beach.
(d) Scavenging for items to sell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
2. Where did the Mitfords live for several months after their holiday cruise?
3. What did Jessica do at the Miami restaurant?
4. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
5. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)