|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being cut off by her family, what job did Jessica do to earn money?
(a) Market researcher.
(b) Manuscript editor.
(c) Shop assistant.
2. Where did Jessica and Esmond stay at a small cottage?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(c) Fenwick Island.
(d) The Hamptons.
3. Who was Mr. Donahue?
(a) A filmmaker.
(b) A landlord.
(c) A jockey.
(d) A lawyer.
4. Where did Jessica and Esmond go directly upon arriving in Spain?
(a) A dinner show.
(b) A boxing match.
(c) A post office.
(d) A hotel.
5. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
(a) His political views differed from the Mitford family's.
(b) He had no means of making a living.
(c) He was a known playboy.
(d) His fortune came from trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Esmond find a job doing in Washington?
2. Where did Jessica and Esmond spend time visiting Kay Graham?
3. After returning to London, what did Jessica find that she did not know how to do?
4. Who owned the business for which Esmond worked?
5. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)