|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the pro-consul told to do in the telegram?
(a) Give Jessica some money.
(b) Arrest Esmond.
(c) Find Jessica.
(d) Be a witness to Jessica and Esmond's marriage.
2. How long did Jessica and Esmond stay together in America?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three and a half years.
3. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
4. Who of the following did not go on holiday in the spring of 1936?
5. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(d) High Wycombe.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Jessica was planning to go to Spain, where was Muv making plans to go?
2. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
3. Where did Jessica and Esmond stay at a small cottage?
4. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
5. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)