|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(a) Natural capitalism.
(d) Equal opportunity.
2. Why did Jessica and Esmond travel to Washington, D.C.?
(a) To visit a relative.
(b) To attend a presidential inauguration.
(c) To invest in a property development.
(d) To learn about American politics.
3. Who greeted Jessica and Esmond when they arrived in Spain?
(a) The British ambassador.
(b) Sir Mosley.
(c) The foreign minister.
4. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
5. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
(a) Britain for the Future.
(b) Freedom Tomorrow.
(c) Tides of Change.
(d) Out of Bounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning to London, how did Esmond try to earn extra money?
2. Who delivered the note to the Mitfords saying Jessica and Esmond eloped?
3. In which town did Jessica and Esmond live in Spain?
4. Where did Jessica and Esmond stay in New York?
5. What was the name of the Mitford son?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)