|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
(a) Diana became sweeter.
(b) Diana lost interest in Bryan.
(c) Diana treated Jessica differently.
(d) Diana looked pregnant.
2. With whom did Esmond co-own a restaurant?
(a) The Marino brothers.
(b) The Esposito brothers.
(c) The Rosinni brothers.
(d) The Chizzola brothers.
3. What amazed Jessica about living in Spain?
(a) The architecture.
(b) The hospitality of the locals.
(c) How much it was like England.
(d) The amount of poverty.
4. What was the pro-consul told to do in the telegram?
(a) Give Jessica some money.
(b) Find Jessica.
(c) Arrest Esmond.
(d) Be a witness to Jessica and Esmond's marriage.
5. Where did Jessica and Esmond go for a vacation in June 1939?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) New England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Clifford Durr's wife's name?
2. How old was Esmond when he died?
3. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
4. Who did Jessica learn was in Spain fighting?
5. What did Muv frequently play on the piano to which Jessica was forced to sing along?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)