|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazed Jessica about living in Spain?
(a) The hospitality of the locals.
(b) The amount of poverty.
(c) How much it was like England.
(d) The architecture.
2. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
(a) Rising unemployment.
(b) Political corruption.
3. Who was Horton?
(a) A taxi driver.
(b) An English butler.
(c) A doorman.
(d) A clergyman.
4. Who of the following did not go on holiday in the spring of 1936?
5. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
(a) In London.
(b) In Germany.
(c) At Swinbrook.
(d) In Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the children call their father?
2. What did Esmond find a job doing in Washington?
3. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
4. In which season did Jessica and Esmond return to London from Corsica?
5. Where did the Mitfords go on a cruise in spring of 1936?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)